• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oh boy

4. Actually the FBI paid both Steele and Danchenko. They terminated the arrangement with Steele when he violated the agreement by sharing info with media. Denchenko was a CI until October 2020.
How far gone are you that you think this helps you?

5. The FBI warned media in 2020 about potential Russian disinformation. When did they ever tell anyone not to report on the laptop? There is still nothing about the laptop that indicates criminal acts.
Right, potential Russian disinformation that our media then gracisously labeled Hunters Laptop as Russian Disinformation including signatures from 50 former now disgraced Intelligence Officials....... all just cute little kwinky dink...... nothing to see here....... move on...... :rolleyes:
It's illegal to use your elected office to enrich your family etc., the laptop very much confirms all of that, please see any article on this by the NY Post.

As for who is currently looking at the laptop, I don't think Durham is, I think that has been given to someone else.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Right, potential Russian disinformation that our media then gracisously labeled Hunters Laptop as Russian Disinformation including signatures from 50 former now disgraced Intelligence Officials....... all just cute little kwinky dink...... nothing to see here....... move on...... :rolleyes:
It's illegal to use your elected office to enrich your family etc., the laptop very much confirms all of that, please see any article on this by the NY Post.

As for who is currently looking at the laptop, I don't think Durham is, I think that has been given to someone else.
What favors did Joe do to enrich his family?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Really? "DISGRACED" because they said it looked and smelled like disinformation?

Let us know when an actual crime is discovered from info on the laptop.