• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oldies

MaryAnne

Governor
Hi, Addy, dropped in to see you and the old friends here.

Hope you are well. Ordered some Canna bulbs From Brecks. They are coming from Holland so am waiting.

I had no idea all heck was going to break loose!:)

idea all heck was going to erupt.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Hi, Addy, dropped in to see you and the old friends here.

Hope you are well. Ordered some Canna bulbs From Brecks. They are coming from Holland so am waiting.

I had no idea all heck was going to break loose!:)

idea all heck was going to erupt.
:)MaryAnne, good to see you here as always. I am doing okay, just wishing time would slow down. If you're getting ready to plant some Canna bulbs, it's a pretty good sign you're still as perky as ever. I am really glad you have remained in good health and staying busy. I hope you have many more healthy years ahead.

Your optimism/outlook on life is an inspiration. I have admired that trait in you for a very long time. You're one of the best persons on the planet. I just needed to tell you that!

Trump has caused so much chaos in our country, I find it hard to feel any sympathy for his current and ongoing predicaments.
In the end it will probably be the jury's decision on what happens to him. That's the way it should be.

MaryAnne

Governor
:)MaryAnne, good to see you here as always. I am doing okay, just wishing time would slow down. If you're getting ready to plant some Canna bulbs, it's a pretty good sign you're still as perky as ever. I am really glad you have remained in good health and staying busy. I hope you have many more healthy years ahead.

Your optimism/outlook on life is an inspiration. I have admired that trait in you for a very long time. You're one of the best persons on the planet. I just needed to tell you that!

Trump has caused so much chaos in our country, I find it hard to feel any sympathy for his current and ongoing predicaments.
In the end it will probably be the jury's decision on what happens to him. That's the way it should be.
Thanks, Addy. Those words describe you, not me.:)

The pandemic did a number on me with lack of exercise but as soon as I could I was back in the pool. Honestly my friends have a big hand in keeping me going..

I have my yard work done but there is always a place to plant a few.

How are things with you? Still gardening?? So good to see you.

I am not sure if this is the best of times or the worst for our country.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Thanks, Addy. Those words describe you, not me.:)

The pandemic did a number on me with lack of exercise but as soon as I could I was back in the pool. Honestly my friends have a big hand in keeping me going..

I have my yard work done but there is always a place to plant a few.

How are things with you? Still gardening?? So good to see you.

I am not sure if this is the best of times or the worst for our country.
My activity level is not quite the same as before, but still, it's enough to do my usual amount of flower gardening and yard work. Having a new lawn tractor with more features has been a time saver, especially regarding the dreadful weed eating.

Zero temps back in the winter seems to have killed some of my favorite shrubs.
New foliage keeps getting killed with the cold temps... along with the deer who constantly graze in my yard. I spread deer repellant since the rain it needs to be reapplied.
Ant hills have been bad as well, applied some ant repellant on them, it didn't work.

It's too early here to put any plants out just yet hopefully soon.

Any time I am still above ground, I regard it as the best of times! lol :)
Love you, MaryAnne. Take care.

MaryAnne

Governor
My activity level is not quite the same as before, but still, it's enough to do my usual amount of flower gardening and yard work. Having a new lawn tractor with more features has been a time saver, especially regarding the dreadful weed eating.

Zero temps back in the winter seems to have killed some of my favorite shrubs.
New foliage keeps getting killed with the cold temps... along with the deer who constantly graze in my yard. I spread deer repellant since the rain it needs to be reapplied.
Ant hills have been bad as well, applied some ant repellant on them, it didn't work.

It's too early here to put any plants out just yet hopefully soon.

Any time I am still above ground, I regard it as the best of times! lol :)
Love you, MaryAnne. Take care.
A-friend of mine was 95 when she quit mowing 3 acres! Said it took her 3 days! Her son took over.

I do miss you and love our many posts. Check your PM, I am sending you.