• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

One more sex perv outed...this time the governor of NY

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You don't hear about this one because there is a general consensus that Cuomo is a creep who should be out of office and in prison ... but when the creep comes with an (R) behind their name you have 1/3 of the country defending them no matter what ... people on this board are more interested in debating controversial subjects, like prosecuting sex offenders even if they aren't Democrats, than something like this where everyone is in agreement.
absolutely untrue. people on this board are not interested in such things... they are interested solely in gotcha politics and shy away when one of their own falls... as is typical. Phil is here to cast light on the lot...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Again, it got less coverage because there wasn’t a well-funded team of propagandists protecting him.
what do propagandists have to do with the protection of women? was a big topic not long ago... more like the silence of the propagandists is protecting him and harming women

EatTheRich

President
what do propagandists have to do with the protection of women? was a big topic not long ago... more like the silence of the propagandists is protecting him and harming women
What I mean is, everyone involved with the #Metoo movement condemned Cuomo weeks ago … it is not daily news as with for example Roy Moore because there are not people coming out to defend him on the daily.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What I mean is, everyone involved with the #Metoo movement condemned Cuomo weeks ago … it is not daily news because there are not people coming out to defend him on the daily.
everybdy condemned trump over and oer... didnt keep anyone from beating it to death.... metoo rode it for years and years..

EatTheRich

President
everybdy condemned trump over and oer... didnt keep anyone from beating it to death.... metoo rode it for years and years..
No, everyone did not condemn Trump. Remember?
1628174464741.jpeg
It was the routine defense of Trump’s conduct by a huge majority of his supporters and plenty of media personalities that kept that conduct on the front page.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, everyone did not condemn Trump. Remember?
View attachment 64620
It was the routine defense of Trump’s conduct by a huge majority of his supporters and plenty of media personalities that kept that conduct on the front page.
oh go on. a pic of some bat fu**ed lunatic answers for the lack of hystrionics over cuomo? get real... the crazed liberal media and others were literally fu**ed in the head over kavanaugh and over trump day after day droning on and on and on...over only insinuation. here we have reported and vcorroborated findings.. and meh. totally bizare

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Walking what walk... The not much at all to say on this site about Cuomo after years of shrieking about trump and kavanaugh.,? What..these women don't matter cause Cuomo?
PARTISAN POLITICAL UTILITY, dude…it’s what’s for dinner. None…N-O-N-E of the lefties in this forum actually have concern for ANY of the issues OR constituent “victim” groups that form their squishy voter base. They care exclusively about the advancing of collectivist marxism.

That’s why their posts all ‘dummy up’ in every case of Democrat malfeasance…and every case where two members of their constituent groups get sideways. If it doesn’t advance the fundamentalist commie narrative…if it displays even the TINIEST crack in the pinko facade… it is avoided.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
PARTISAN POLITICAL UTILITY, dude…it’s what’s for dinner. None…N-O-N-E of the lefties in this forum actually have concern for ANY of the issues OR constituent “victim” groups that form their squishy voter base. They care exclusively about the advancing of collectivist marxism.

That’s why their posts all ‘dummy up’ in every case of Democrat malfeasance…and every case where two members of their constituent groups get sideways. If it doesn’t advance the fundamentalist commie narrative…if it displays even the TINIEST crack in the pinko facade… it is avoided.
yeah yeah, nothing new... buisily doing the what about thing as always..

meanwhile...women harrassed..meh.... no matter

RickWA

Snagglesooth
yeah yeah, nothing new... buisily doing the what about thing as always..

meanwhile...women harrassed..meh.... no matter
Look at ‘em go after “unvaxxed anti-science white Trumpies” to the careful…surgically precise avoidance of others who are unvaxxed at profoundly HIGHER rates.

Again…across all issues - it is nothing but DNC partisan utility.

EatTheRich

President
oh go on. a pic of some bat fu**ed lunatic answers for the lack of hystrionics over cuomo? get real... the crazed liberal media and others were literally fu**ed in the head over kavanaugh and over trump day after day droning on and on and on...over only insinuation. here we have reported and vcorroborated findings.. and meh. totally bizare
That “bat fu**ed lunatic” was the face of everyone who voted for Trump knowing he serially sexually assaulted women as confirmed by his own recorded admission. Meanwhile, I don’t see ANY Democrat or media personality supporting Cuomo.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That “bat fu**ed lunatic” was the face of everyone who voted for Trump knowing he serially sexually assaulted women as confirmed by his own recorded admission. Meanwhile, I don’t see ANY Democrat or media personality supporting Cuomo.
i dunno....seemingly a bat f**ked lunatic to me... if i find some shrieking liberal..does it automatically become the face of every democrat? every biden voter?

which recorded admission is that.... by name...not him talking shit with billy bush on a bus....

EatTheRich

President
i dunno....seemingly a bat f**ked lunatic to me... if i find some shrieking liberal..does it automatically become the face of every democrat? every biden voter?

which recorded admission is that.... by name...not him talking shit with billy bush on a bus....
His recorded admission in his conversation with Bush doesn’t count?

EVERYONE who voted for him said that women’s safety mattered less to them than political advantage.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Are you people not watching the lamestream media - it seems all the dems - from local , state all the way to the president are asking for his resignation............oh wait that doesn't fit your narrative does it............sorry - carry on with the hypocrisy.

Real funny how so many dems ask for the resignation, do the investigation, announce the findings and condemn his actions while the greatest loser was cheered and defended by the cult base and the investigation was a witch hunt- hypocrisy at it's finest !
Where were you 6 months ago?

Tell us again now what Trump did as a (D).