• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question

Boltlady

Mayor
Since there are some 35,000 FBI people there should be at least a few who could give an honest effort to search ALL of the potential places where the rest of them are. Since some of the one's found so far were actually Obama's, between his and Biden's we may have only just begun to find them.

Those docs must have been very useful to Hunter while he was busy making all of those deals with other countries.

Since there are some 35,000 FBI people there should be at least a few who could give an honest effort to search ALL of the potential places where the rest of them are. Since some of the one's found so far were actually Obama's, between his and Biden's we may have only just begun to find them.

Those docs must have been very useful to Hunter while he was busy making all of those deals with other countries.
Democrats don't get FBI raids, especially Biden who has the FBI running his personal errands (see the raid on Trump and the one for his Daughters Diary).

Hillary Clinton had her staff cut off the tops of Classified Documents (ya know where it said classified) so they could fax it to her.

No raid for her either...

Membership has its benefits, I keep waiting for the picture of ALL Biden's documents displayed neatly on the floor..... ;)

Boltlady

Mayor
Democrats don't get FBI raids, especially Biden who has the FBI running his personal errands (see the raid on Trump and the one for his Daughters Diary).

Hillary Clinton had her staff cut off the tops of Classified Documents (ya know where it said classified) so they could fax it to her.

Membership has its benefits, I keep waiting for the picture of ALL Biden's documents displayed neatly on the floor..... ;)
Not neatly on the floor. Scattered like they did with Trump's.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Hillary was served with a warrant and turned over her email server without needing a raid. The raid was needed because Trump refused to cooperate.

Hillary was served with a warrant and turned over her email server without needing a raid. The raid was needed because Trump refused to cooperate.
That is incorrect. Either you are lying or don't care to find out the truth. There were negotiations ongoing. The FBI knew he had the docs and even told him to put a lock on the door which he did. He never refused anything. That is nothing but a lefty lie.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is incorrect. Either you are lying or don't care to find out the truth. There were negotiations ongoing. The FBI knew he had the docs and even told him to put a lock on the door which he did. He never refused anything. That is nothing but a lefty lie.
Trump was informed in May of 2021 that there were missing documents. Negotiations? About what? They were not his to keep. Finally, in January 2022 the first 15 boxes were returned. Why not all of the documents (including the ones in his desk)? A subpoena was sent in May 2022 and additional documents were returned in June...this time to three FBI agents and a DOJ Lawyer. At that time Trump's lawyer handed them a certified letter saying all documents had been returned. That was a lie. At the time of that visit the FBI agents were shown the storage room at Mar-a-Lago where they saw the boxes. They were not permitted to inspect those boxes. Two days later they sent a message to Trump's lawyers that they needed to lock the room and that none of the contents of the room should be removed. That is when the DOJ applied for a search warrant...which was served in August 2022.

Trump was informed in May of 2021 that there were missing documents. Negotiations? About what? They were not his to keep. Finally, in January 2022 the first 15 boxes were returned. Why not all of the documents (including the ones in his desk)? A subpoena was sent in May 2022 and additional documents were returned in June...this time to three FBI agents and a DOJ Lawyer. At that time Trump's lawyer handed them a certified letter saying all documents had been returned. That was a lie. At the time of that visit the FBI agents were shown the storage room at Mar-a-Lago where they saw the boxes. They were not permitted to inspect those boxes. Two days later they sent a message to Trump's lawyers that they needed to lock the room and that none of the contents of the room should be removed. That is when the DOJ applied for a search warrant...which was served in August 2022.
lies. all lies.

Yeah, sure thing. Got a source to prove me wrong?

I am sure that is correct, just like the Nuclear Codes, the peeing hookers, Russian bots, Putin is his best friend...

This time.... this time I am sure they are telling you the truth..... you just know it....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am sure that is correct, just like the Nuclear Codes, the peeing hookers, Russian bots, Putin is his best friend...

This time.... this time I am sure they are telling you the truth..... you just know it....
For some reason you believe it is worthwhile to lump sources into the source for the peeing hookers story (from the Steele Dossier) or "nuclear codes" ...and I'm not sure of who you think reported that...or Russian bots....and feel free to explain that one.

Who is "they" that you are referring to?

For some reason you believe it is worthwhile to lump sources into the source for the peeing hookers story (from the Steele Dossier) or "nuclear codes" ...and I'm not sure of who you think reported that...or Russian bots....and feel free to explain that one.

Who is "they" that you are referring to?
Gosh, If I did not know any better you would now be pretending not have spent the last several years defending that reporting.

As if the MSM did not run for weeks after the FBI's corrupt raid on Trumps house with "he may have had nuclear codes...".... Along with that, you have defended the Steele Dossier repeatedly, the entire hoax.....are you having short term memory problem...... ohhh you are just lying again... shocking :rolleyes:

The "they" is yourself and your useful idiot cohorts.

Right I am sure you would make that claim if Trump used bleach bit and his staff destroyed devices with hammers, or used a private email address and server........... somehow I doubt the words "cooperating" would come out of your mouth.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right I am sure you would make that claim if Trump used bleach bit and his staff destroyed devices with hammers, or used a private email address and server........... somehow I doubt the words "cooperating" would come out of your mouth.
Why lie? Hillary didn't use bleachbit. Hillary's staff followed protocol in destroying her old smartphones and Trump had to be served a search warrant to get those docs back.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gosh, If I did not know any better you would now be pretending not have spent the last several years defending that reporting.

As if the MSM did not run for weeks after the FBI's corrupt raid on Trumps house with "he may have had nuclear codes...".... Along with that, you have defended the Steele Dossier repeatedly, the entire hoax.....are you having short term memory problem...... ohhh you are just lying again... shocking :rolleyes:

The "they" is yourself and your useful idiot cohorts.
Got a link to "nuclear codes" reported?

Why lie? Hillary didn't use bleach it. Hillary's staff followed protocol in destroying her old smartphones and Trump had to be served a search warrant to get those docs back.
Sure they did, I am sure it was protocol to destroy over 30k emails while under a subpoena too.... in the midst of a Federal Investigation..........

Golly.... what would you say if Trump did that?...........

Membership has its benefits.