• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Security Breach

Zam-Zam

Senator
Tell me how Biden is to blame if the leak came from MTG.
I didn't say he was to blame. I said he was responsible.

It comes with the job.

National security is the President's responsibility, and on Biden's watch, it has suffered.

Very simple concepts to grasp.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say he was to blame. I said he was responsible.

It comes with the job.

National security is the President's responsibility, and on Biden's watch, it has suffered.

Very simple concepts to grasp.
The leaker is responsible.

Zam-Zam

Senator
His responsibility is to find the leaker and prosecute. He must also minimize the damage.
Agreed.

he also as a responsibility not to leave classified intel in a garage that a known drug addict has access to, and to not allow a spy balloon to sail across the country and transmit intel to an adversary for as long as they want it to.

Epic failures, no?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Agreed.

he also as a responsibility not to leave classified intel in a garage that a known drug addict has access to, and to not allow a spy balloon to sail across the country and transmit intel to an adversary for as long as they want it to.

Epic failures, no?
1. Do you know what was in the few pages found in the garage? I do not.
2. Do you know if the U2 aircraft shadowing the balloon were able to jam transmissions?
3. Do you know if Joe knew about the docs in the garage?

Zam-Zam

Senator
1. Do you know what was in the few pages found in the garage? I do not.
2. Do you know if the U2 aircraft shadowing the balloon were able to jam transmissions?
3. Do you know if Joe knew about the docs in the garage?
More excuses.

What we know:

Biden is the President.

This is his watch.

The president is responsible for the safety and security of the nation.

There have been security lapses on this president's watch.

You can offer more what ifs and speculation. You can try to change the subject. You can make more excuses. None of that will matter.

The above facts will remain true despite your best efforts. And people know it.

On with the show.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
More excuses.

What we know:

Biden is the President.

This is his watch.

You can offer more what ifs and speculation. You can try to change the subject. You can make more excuses. None of that will matter.

The above facts will remain true despite your best efforts. And people know it.

On with the show.
If there were evidence that he knowingly took government documents and intended to keep them then he'd be guilty of breaking the law....So if he had the classified documents in his desk or if there were videos of him going through boxes of classified stuff...that would be proof of a violation. We don't have that in the Biden case as yet.

You don't know if the Chinese balloon was able to actually transmit, given that we know the U2 aircraft were capable of jamming them.

Multiple U-2 Dragon Lady spy planes helped gather intelligence from above the Chinese spy balloon as it flew over the United States.

Zam-Zam

Senator
If there were evidence that he knowingly took government documents and intended to keep them then he'd be guilty of breaking the law....So if he had the classified documents in his desk or if there were videos of him going through boxes of classified stuff...that would be proof of a violation. We don't have that in the Biden case as yet.

You don't know if the Chinese balloon was able to actually transmit, given that we know the U2 aircraft were capable of jamming them.

Multiple U-2 Dragon Lady spy planes helped gather intelligence from above the Chinese spy balloon as it flew over the United States.
When you can refute one of the salient points made in post #37:

Biden is the President.

This is his watch.

Then we'll talk.

The rest is noise, intended to distract from the relevant facts.

It's all good.