• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sedition: Guilty.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And while he is trying to get her in cuffs the mob stands and watches? Nobody else comes through the window?

The cop has seconds to do that math. He'd have been forced to shoot or run.
So, you were there and witnessed it all

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, you were there and witnessed it all
what part of my post do you disagree with? The video is available. She was not alone. She was at the front of a mob. It doesn't take a genius to guess at what was about to happen, although it does seem to be too complicated for you.

How long would it have taken to get her in handcuffs? Seconds? Minutes? How long would it take for one or two more rioters to get through the window? A minute?

The cop had a split second to evaluate the threat. I agree with his judgement. You do not, but your argument is based entirely on an assumption that Babbitt was harmless because she didn't have a gun.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And while he is trying to get her in cuffs the mob stands and watches? Nobody else comes through the window?

The cop has seconds to do that math. He'd have been forced to shoot or run.
The cop had his gun aimed at the window. He shouted at them to stop. They saw the gun and shouted to each other about it. Trump’s terrorist gambled that the cop wouldn’t shoot her. Oops!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The cop had his gun aimed at the window. He shouted at them to stop. They saw the gun and shouted to each other about it. Trump’s terrorist gambled that the cop wouldn’t shoot her. Oops!
And I'd bet he'll be haunted by her death his whole life.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And I'd bet he'll be haunted by her death his whole life.
No doubt. It has ruined his life - the cost of protecting members of the Congress from Trump’s terrorists. Trump cultists have doxed the guy and threatened his life. He did the right thing but it should have never come to that - Trump’s terrorists should have been shot before they bashed their way into the Capitol building.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you are thinking "kill someone" you are wrong.
Then what? Say hi? Did you think she was harmless? I worked at a facility that if you crossed a fence you might get shot...

She was warned and ignored it.
The cop could only assume she was a threat.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Veterans never break the law?

Patriots don't attack congress or try to destroy the constitution. Patriots defend it.
Where did I suggest that? I merely pointed out that she was not some murderous thug waving a machine gun around the halls of Congress.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I suggest that? I merely pointed out that she was not some murderous thug waving a machine gun around the halls of Congress.
No, you mention her veteran status as if that somehow absolves her of attempting to breach the last barrier protecting congress.