• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

She's Back

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In school, when the teacher wanted to show a film, did he or she have you stand at the back of the class when the lights went out ?

They should have because you do a great job at projecting.
California schools evidently were very Racist if they made you do that!
In 12 years of grade school never seen that happen in North Carolina!

Spamature

President
California schools evidently were very Racist if they made you do that!
In 12 years of grade school never seen that happen in North Carolina!
Yeah, you say my school was racist, yet this is your class yearbook cover photo.

Man speaking at microphone in front of crowd at the Arkansas State Capitol  protesting the integration of Central High School, with signs reading Race  mixing is Communism and Stop the race mixing,

EatTheRich

President
Now to debunk your alleged debunking of my debunking, and restore us back to reality.

1. Anything more than 1.4% inflation is bad. and unacceptable. Inflation should be zero. This is not a matter of "direction". This is a matter of having inflation or not having it, After all the inflation we have had, and the astronomical housing rents we've had, it is insane to say it's OK for those crazy rents to still be going up, even 1 penny.

2. One of the most major factors in the rents (the most important of all the inflation) is the addition of more people moving into the cites and saturating the housing markets. Nothing has done this more than Biden's airlifts of illegal aliens into the cities. And according to your post, not only are the rents not going down, they're still going up, and the inflation rate of them is increasing too.

3. The same thing is true of electricity. Continued inflation and at an increasing rate.

4. It's also interesting to note these are all Biden numbers from his Dept of Commerce-BLS. The actual inflation rate of housing rents is
100-200% all over the country. People are going homeless, or moving in with relatives (a type of homelessness).

5. Biden talking about jobs crated is a laughingstock He claims to have created 14 million jobs in 2 years. Trouble is 2 million of those were workers going back to work after pandemic shutdowns. Those are jobs restored, not jobs created. (more lies)

6. The stock market underwent OVERALL -23% in 2022. The graphyouo showed is only Doe Jones. S & P was higher in 2019 (Trump's reign) +31.21%, than any of Biden's time.
Annual Stock Market Returns by Year (thebalancemoney.com)

7. There are no proposals to cut SS & M, by Republicans. There have been some suggestions (not proposals), by Rick Scott & Mike Pence, and even these have only been pointed toward young people (not middle age or old), and only for a small part of the SS withholdings, and much of those would be increased, by redirected to investments. Calling that cuts to SS & M is a baldfaced lie.
Biden on the other hand, has called for outright full scale cuts to SS & Medicare & Medicaid, numerous times throughtout his long, uneventful career in DC. He's also called for VA cuts to veterans, and in his own words >> "and every single, solitary thing in the government." And he tried to do this FOUR TIMES.
If you really want to know about the Social Security cutting issue, I strongly advise you to read these links >>>

(21) Biden's Record on Social Security, Kills His "Promises" To Increase It | US Message Board Political Discussion Forum

Joe Biden Lied About His Social Security Record (theintercept.com)

Better to know what you dissaprove of, than be ignorant. Cutting Social Security and other benefits programs, is the last thing a Biden supporter should want to talk about.
Inflation is vital to the health of a capitalist economy. Almost any economist will tell you that no inflation virtually means a guaranteed recession.

protectionist

Governor
1. The fed's target rate for inflation has always been 2% it even says so in the last sentence of the first graph.

2. The 2nd graph shows that inflation was high in Feb 2021 the month after he took office. Meaning Biden had nothing to do with the causes of inflation. Those causes all developed during Trump's term, and he left them for Biden to deal with. Remember butt hurt Trump abandoned the White House, his duties, and the transition, because all he was concerned about was his loss to Biden.

3. Same as 2.

4. Keep going back to the charts. All the seeds for this were planted under Trump. Illegals didn't cause the rise in rents. What ever caused that also happened under Trump, because rents were up under Trump.

5. he said 12 million jobs and I have shown you were are up 1.6 million over he best Trump ever had.

6. It also hit its highest peak ever in 2022, and it is still higher than it was at any point in time under Trump.

7. Ha !

1. When prices have skyrocketed to the levels they have (especially in rental housing), minimum acceptance level would/should be 50% DEflation (ie. prices coming down.)

2. FALSE! Trump left with low inflation (1.4%), and kept a steady 2% over his 4 years ranging from 1.4% to 2.3%. Only after Biden took over do it go up dramatically.

3. Same FALSEHOOD as 2.

4. NO. Rents started skyrocketing when illegals come pouring in, after Biden opened up the border.

5. yeah - he said 12 million. He lied.

6. Trump created 7 million jobs. So far Biden has 2 million
Treasury Official: 7 Million Jobs Created Under Trump | Newsmax.com

7. Nobody has ever threatened Social Security & Medicare & Medicaid & VA benefits more than Joe Biden. Some people have to be told twice.

(21) Biden's Record on Social Security, Kills His "Promises" To Increase It | US Message Board Political Discussion Forum

Spamature

President
1. When prices have skyrocketed to the levels they have (especially in rental housing), minimum acceptance level would/should be 50% DEflation (ie. prices coming down.)

2. FALSE! Trump left with low inflation (1.4%), and kept a steady 2% over his 4 years ranging from 1.4% to 2.3%. Only after Biden took over do it go up dramatically.

3. Same FALSEHOOD as 2.

4. NO. Rents started skyrocketing when illegals come pouring in, after Biden opened up the border.

5. yeah - he said 12 million. He lied.

6. Trump created 7 million jobs. So far Biden has 2 million
Treasury Official: 7 Million Jobs Created Under Trump | Newsmax.com

7. Nobody has ever threatened Social Security & Medicare & Medicaid & VA benefits more than Joe Biden. Some people have to be told twice.

1. Deflation is worse for an economy than inflation.
Deflation delays business and consumer purchases and can lead to an economic death spiral.

2. I posted about Biden last 3 months, not about Trump. Nobody is claim9ing that the actual inflation started under Trump, Just that the conditions had to be created under Trump because Inflation took off a month after Biden took office. There is nothing he could have done in that amount of time to create those inflationary pressures. Trump had a huge increase in shipping cost on his watch in mid 2020. That was the first sign that inflation was on the way.

3. As the BLS chart shows in this closeup, Trump lost jobs in the last 2 months before Biden took over.
You call statements lies without evidence. So you lose this one flat out and there is nothing left to say about it. Don't even bring it up.

1676203895758.png

4. Rents skyrocketed because that's capitalism.
Investors invest to make money.

5. Again no evidence, I gave you the numbers straight from the BLS.
Don't bring it up again, you lost.

6. Trump left office with 3 million fewer jobs than he inherited from Obama.
Biden got those jobs back and 1.6 million more. That's 12 million for Biden and he still has 2 years left in his 1st term. Trump is a net jobs LOSER, end of story.

7. Biden never threatened to crash the world's economy if he didn't get cuts in Medicare, The GOP cult is doing that right now. Otherwise they would have raise the debt ceiling on time as they were suppose to do. Reality proves their claim of innocence to be a flat out LIE.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
1. Deflation is worse for an economy than inflation.
Deflation delays business and consumer purchases and can lead to an economic death spiral.

2. I posted about Biden last 3 months, not about Trump. Nobody is claim9ing that the actual inflation started under Trump, Just that the conditions had to be created under Trump because Inflation took off a month after Biden took office. There is nothing he could have done in that amount of time to create those inflationary pressures. Trump had a huge increase in shipping cost on his watch in mid 2020. That was the first sign that inflation was on the way.

3. As the BLS chart shows in this closeup, Trump lost jobs in the last 2 months before Biden took over.
You call statements lies without evidence. So you lose this one flat out and there is nothing left to say about it. Don't even bring it up.

View attachment 74002

4. Rents skyrocketed because that's capitalism.
Investors invest to make money.

5. Again no evidence, I gave you the numbers straight from the BLS.
Don't bring it up again, you lost.

6. Trump left office with 3 million fewer jobs than he inherited from Obama.
Biden got those jobs back and 1.6 million more. That's 12 million for Biden and he still has 2 years left in his 1st term. Trump is a net jobs LOSER, end of story.

7. Biden never threatened to crash the world's economy if he didn't get cuts in Medicare, The GOP cult is doing that right now. Otherwise they would have raise the debt ceiling on time as they were suppose to do. Reality proves their claim of innocence to be a flat out LIE.
1. That is the dumbest thing ever said in PJ. Deflation is critically necessary after massive inflation., to get spending money back in peoples' pockets.
NOT having deflation is what delays business and consumer purchases.Wackadoodle liberals believe anything their media tells them. Pheeeew!

2. See folks! this is what happens when you watch liberal OMISSION/DISTORTION media. Something DID happen - On his first day in office, Biden authored a slew of EOs paralyzing the oil industry, and sending prices of everything skyrocketing, as manufacturers had to suddenly pay much more to transport their stuff to stores. Guess who got the increases passed on to them ?

3. BLS "chart" is not source linked. As such, you could have drawn it. If it is a BLS chart, issued since Biden took over, it has zero validity. Everything Biden says is a lie.

4. No, rents skyrocketed because people (illegal aliens) suddenly moved into the cities (bused and flown in by Biden), thereby saturating the housing market.

5. If your numbers came from the BLS, that just serves to conform what I just said in # 3 of this post. everybody knows Biden used the shutdown workers to boost up his bogus jobs created claim.

6. HA HA . Liberals love to use the pandemic and all of its odd occurances to try to make things loo good for them. In fact, that's WHY there WERE shutdowns - to take away Trump's good economic record. The facts are that Trump created 7 million jobs, and Biden has created 2 million, but Biden's number are actually a LOSS of 4 million jobs (for AMERICANS), becasue of the 6 million illegl aliens that he has brought into the country.

7. Biden tried to cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, VA benefits, "and every single solitary thing in the government" (quote from biden) 4 times, And Bernie Sanders called him out on it.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
1. That is the dumbest thing ever said in PJ. Deflation is critically necessary after massive inflation., to get spending money back in peoples' pockets.
NOT having deflation is what delays business and consumer purchases.Wackadoodle liberals believe anything their media tells them. Pheeeew!

2. See folks! this is what happens when you watch liberal OMISSION/DISTORTION media. Something DID happen - On his first day in office, Biden authored a slew of EOs paralyzing the oil industry, and sending prices of everything skyrocketing, as manufacturers had to suddenly pay much more to transport their stuff to stores. Guess who got the increases passed on to them ?

3. BLS "chart" is not source linked. As such, you could have drawn it. If it is a BLS chart, issued since Biden took over, it has zero validity. Everything Biden says is a lie.

4. No, rents skyrocketed because people (illegal aliens) suddenly moved into the cities (bused and flown in by Biden), thereby saturating the housing market.

5. If your numbers came from the BLS, that just serves to conform what I just said in # 3 of this post. everybody knows Biden used the shutdown workers to boost up his bogus jobs created claim.

6. HA HA . Liberals love to use the pandemic and all of its odd occurances to try to make things loo good for them. In fact, that's WHY there WERE shutdowns - to take away Trump's good economic record. The facts are that Trump created 7 million jobs, and Biden has created 2 million, but Biden's number are actually a LOSS of 4 million jobs (for AMERICANS), becasue of the 6 million illegl aliens that he has brought into the country.

7. Biden tried to cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, VA benefits, "and every single solitary thing in the government" (quote from biden) 4 times, And Bernie Sanders called him out on it.

1. If the price is going to be lower tomorrow. Would you buy an item today at the higher price ?
Deflation causes both businesses and consumers to delay purchases. This lower economic activity risks causing a death spiral in the economy. It was the major concern in during the Bush recession of 2008.

2. Where is your evidence ? This is the problem with you Alternative Fact Trumpist. You make claims of cause and effect. Yet you provide no proof that you conjectures or even in the realm of reality. Show me one economist who blames inflation on the border situation or illegal immigration period.

3. The BLS is where your numbers come from. So, I guess that makes you a liar.

They are the source, period.

4. All I ask is that you show proof or stop repeating your BS. Put up or shut up.

5. Trump's BLS was the one caught cooking the books, not Biden's.

6. The facts are what they are. He came up 3 million jobs less than where he started and I showed you ended with two job losing months by the end of 2020.

7. But it never was cut and he does not support cutting it now.
Your GOPers do or like I said they would have increased the debt ceiling by now.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
1. If the price is going to be lower tomorrow. Would you buy an item today at the higher price ?
Deflation causes both businesses and consumers to delay purchases. This lower economic activity risks causing a death spiral in the economy. It was the major concern in during the Bush recession of 2008.

2. Where is your evidence ? This is the problem with you Alternative Fact Trumpist. You make claims of cause and effect. Yet you provide no proof that you conjectures or even in the realm of reality. Show me one economist who blames inflation on the border situation or illegal immigration period.

3. The BLS is where your numbers come from. So, I guess that makes you a liar.

They are the source, period.

4. All I ask is that you show proof or stop repeating your BS. Put up or shut up.

5. Trump's BLS was the one caught cooking the books, not Biden's.

6. The facts are what they are. He came up 3 million jobs less than where he started and I showed you ended with two job losing months by the end of 2020.

7. But it never was cut and he does not support cutting it now.
Your GOPers do or like I said they would have increased the debt ceiling by now.
1. i t doesn't because nobody knows what the prices are going to do.
Secondly you ask > "If the price is going to be lower tomorrow. Would you buy an item today at the higher price ?"

Well, you ask that as if the consumer had a choice. The 3 worst cases of inflation are rental housing, gas prices, and food prices. So you think people are going to delay buying these ? If I don't pay my rent I get kicked out. If I don't gas up my car, I don't go anywhere. If I don't buy food , I starve to death.
You need to think more before posting.

2. The proof is in the pudding.

3. So if you have BLS numbers, you need new numbers.

4. Same as 2

5. No - was Biden, Trump hada great economy, Didnt NEED to cook books.

6. Facts are what they are. Trump created 7-10 million jobs. Biden has creatd 2 million and uses shutdown workers to try to hoodwink DUPES like you into thinking he created 14 million. OH wow- what a whopper.

7. It was only never cut, because the Congress and Clinton wouldn't agree to it. Left up to Biden, SS, Medicare, Medicaid, VA would all be gone entirely.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
1. i t doesmt becsue nobody knows what the prices are going to do.

2. The proof is in the pudding.

3. So if you have BLS numbers, you need new numbers.

4. Same as 2

5. No - was Biden, Trump hada great economy, Didnt NEED to cook books.

6. Facts are what they are. Trump crted 7-10 million jobs. Biden has creatd 2 million and uses shutdown workers to try to hoodwink DUPES like you into thinking he created 14million. OH wow- what a whopper.

7. It was only never cut, becasue the Congress and Clinton wouldn't agree to it. Left up to Biden, SS, Medicare, Medicaid, VA would all be gone entirely.
1. In an inflationary cycle you know prices will rise. In a deflationary cycle you know prices will fall.
When prices fall so does production. This creates more unemployment which depresses spending, causing prices to continue to fall. This is what is called a deflationary death spiral.

2. Then your pudding doesn't exist because you have no proof to put in it in the first place.

3. I linked you to the latest ones.

4. Yep, you still have no proof at all, same as 2.

Obama's Last Three Years Of Job Growth All Beat Trump's

Trump's jobs record fell short of promises even before the virus

Trump will have the worst jobs record in modern U.S. history

7. It's left up to Biden now, and he's telling your GOP'ers NO !

Just like he did Paul Ryan when he was leading your eternal attack on SS & Medicare.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
1. In an inflationary cycle you know prices will rise. In a deflationary cycle you know prices will fall.
When prices fall so does production. This creates more unemployment which depresses spending, causing prices to continue to fall. This is what is called a deflationary death spiral.

2. Then your pudding doesn't exist because you have no proof to put in it in the first place.

3. I linked you to the latest ones.

4. Yep, you still have no proof at all, same as 2.

Obama's Last Three Years Of Job Growth All Beat Trump's

Trump's jobs record fell short of promises even before the virus

Trump will have the worst jobs record in modern U.S. history

7. It's left up to Biden now, and he's telling your GOP'ers NO !

Just like he did Paul Ryan when he was leading your eternal attack on SS & Medicare.

1.Production does not fall because of what prices do. And consumer buying stays the same. Are you going to stop eating ? Not buy gas ? Go homeless ?

2. I AM the proof. My own apartment comlex amd the 2neighboring ones fied up with Bidens aliens. Price went from $550.mo to $900.Nowit is $1400 (for small 1 bedroom apartment. I moved out. The next apartment did the same 2 yrs later - went from $600.mo to $1200.

3. Latest ones are Biden numbers - no credibility.

4. Yep I do have proof -same as 2.

5. As said > Trump hada great economy, Didnt NEED to cook books.

6. Last thing any Demcirat wants t do is toak abotu Obama's las th 3 years. GNP plummetted. Trump rescued us with rising GNP. The famous V-GRAPH.

7. McCarthy just told Biden "NO"
Kevin McCarthy Says Social Security, Medicare Cuts ‘Off The Table’ In Budget Negotiations | The Daily Caller
And nobody has a worse record on Social Security than Joe Biden. He is the danger point. I've already posted the links for that. Ho hum. yawn****

Last edited:

Spamature

President
1.Production does not fall because of what prices do. And consumer buying stays the same. Are you going to stop eating ? Not buy gas ? Go homeless ?

2. I AM the proof. My own apartment comlex amd the 2neighboring ones fied up with Bidens aliens. Price went from $550.mo to $900.Nowit is $1400 (for small 1 bedroom apartment. I moved out. The next apartment did the same 2 yrs later - went from $600.mo to $1200.

3. Latest ones are Biden numbers - no credibility.

4. Yep I do have proof -same as 2.

5. As said > Trump hada great economy, Didnt NEED to cook books.

6. Last thing any Demcirat wants t do is toak abotu Obama's las th 3 years. GNP plummetted. Trump rescued us with rising GNP. The famous V-GRAPH.

7. McCarthy just told Biden "NO"
Kevin McCarthy Says Social Security, Medicare Cuts ‘Off The Table’ In Budget Negotiations | The Daily Caller
And nobody has a worse record on Social Security than Joe Biden. He is the danger point. I've already posted the links for that. Ho hum. yawn****
What Is a Deflationary Spiral? A deflationary spiral is a downward price reaction to an economic crisis leading to lower production, lower wages, decreased demand, and still lower prices. Deflation occurs when general price levels decline, as opposed to inflation which is when general price levels rise.

2. Biden has only been in office for 2 yrs. Those were Trump illegal aliens you are using for your flimsy anecdotal evidence.

3. Just like Trump.

4. Your imagination... Check !

5 & 6. GOPer wrecks economy, Dem fixes it. That is the pattern for the last 30+ years. Clinton had to, then Obama had to, now Biden has to, all your guys ended in recessions. Trump was no different.

7. Then why haven't they raised the debt ceiling ?