• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

She's Back

Spamature

President
Misogynists out in full force.

How embarrassing for them.
Oh, so now it's sexist to proclaim that a GOPer woman is a liar even when she has proven herself a very prolific manufacturer of falsehoods.

Sounds like you've gone GOP Woke.

Or should we call it "Winger Woke" ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Oh, so now it's sexist to proclaim that a GOPer woman is a liar even when she has proven herself a very prolific manufacturer of falsehoods.

No. You can disagree with her on the issues - That's fine.

When you put words in her mouth, compare her to a pig, you're doing the same thing that some on the right did to Hillary Clinton.

Ergo, you are no better. You are one of them.

The only damage being done is to you, so if you wish to continue, that'll be fine by me.

Spamature

President
No. You can disagree with her on the issues - That's fine.

When you put words in her mouth, compare her to a pig, you're doing the same thing that some on the right did to Hillary Clinton.

Ergo, you are no better. You are one of them.

The only damage being done is to you, so if you wish to continue, that'll be fine by me.
My post outlines the things he's actually done with the nonsense the GOP rants about.
You winger know you only made a fuss over the balloon was because you wanted to drown out Biden RECORD SHATTERING JOBS & ECONOMIC NUMBERS with shyte like the Chinese Balloon. Only to be yet again embarrassed by Trump's Law.

Trump's Law
: What ever wingers accuse someone else of doing
Trump has already done it, and/or worse.

Pentagon Admits It Failed To Spot 3 Chinese Spy Balloons During
Trump’s Term

So please stop trying to hide Huckabee's inner ugliness behind her exterior physical flaws.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Or should we call it "Winger Woke" ?
Like landing under sniper fire?

Zam-Zam

Senator
My post outlines the things he's actually done with the nonsense the GOP rants about.
You winger know you only made a fuss over the balloon was because you wanted to drown out Biden RECORD SHATTERING JOBS & ECONOMIC NUMBERS with shyte like the Chinese Balloon. Only to be yet again embarrassed by Trump's Law.

Trump's Law
: What ever wingers accuse someone else of doing
Trump has already done it, and/or worse.

Pentagon Admits It Failed To Spot 3 Chinese Spy Balloons During
Trump’s Term

So please stop trying to hide Huckabee's inner ugliness behind her exterior physical flaws.
So you are only being Trump-like, is that your point?

Great - It's my point also. We are in agreement.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
As far as her personal health goes, she didn't have very good role models growing up. As a father, and now a grandfather, I have been very conscious of the example I set for my kids and grandkids in that regard. Since 2007, her father hasn't been a very good political role model either.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Setting an example is important I agree, BD.

I have often wondered though if lying is genetic or an acquired trait.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And a healthy dose of body-shaming.

The ever-tolerant left.
Oh yes, it's totally cool now. Now, let us sit back and afford them their space to shit all over Marjorie Taylor green. Of course, her behavior is most unpalatable. But to your point, they set the bar when they whine like children when it's done to anybody else.