• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Singular answers only.

Spamature

President
I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're not going to respond with what it is beat It.
You have no idea that the leadership of the Republican Party is still lying about the election ?

Or that over 80% of the party faithful believes that lie ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have no idea that the leadership of the Republican Party is still lying about the election ?

Or that over 80% of the party faithful believes that lie ?

I'm very much aware of that

However this is a thread about covid. I hope that helps

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yeah, I've noticed you right wingers are plotting to make Trump our permanent president.

Keep siding with evil no matter how clearly it is point out to you that it is in fact evil.
I'll just file that under "delusional nonsense".

The point being, you're saying something is temporary is less than profound. The sun is temporary.

Spamature

President
I'll just file that under "delusional nonsense".

The point being, you're saying something is temporary is less than profound. The sun is temporary.
Yes, it is delusional to work towards that goal.
But that does not mean righties aren't trying.

The Sun will still be here at the end of January.
The test kit shortage won't.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was talking about covid. You interjected making Trump a permanent president I believe back in post 55. So don't give me that shit
Spam really needs read our Constitution

Maybe some good news for you in Philly

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Prove that's what righties are doing_____________________
It's impossible, haven't you read Our Constitution since coming to America?

Zam-Zam

Senator

Yes, you are being delusional.

Fortunately, the condition is only temporary.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so contractors being booked 3-6 months out is false, wow pick up the phone and ask them to build a 12,000 sf barn on that " 10,000 acre farm ", get back with us on when it will happen. Lumber prices rising didn't stop home building before and get a clue - a thing called a KY tornado, WILDFIRES and floods have driven contractor prices up, along with corporate greed. DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR ARTICLE OR BETTER YET UNDERSTAND IT, GEEZUS THAT READING COMPREHENSION THING !

So, does it hurt when you keep shoving your foot in your mouth, you think you would learn ?

Instead of lockdowns, blame mother nature this time.

The bad wildfire season this summer in the U.S. Pacific Northwest and British Columbia—the epicenters of North American softwood production—saw some sawmills curtail production. Meanwhile, mudslides and flooding caused by a record rainfall in November have delayed lumber shipments coming out of the Port of Vancouver. That supply decline is simply outmatched by high demand from builders who are still selling homes faster than they can build them.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You can fool some of the people but you can't fool all the people

I wasn't exposed, twice................................. I told you a respected poster on here knows of 2 of my businesses , knows them very well. So when the poster ate breakfast, did you show him the "10,000 acre" farm, let him sit in the 600 - 800k combine? Take him to your grain bin office?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ok, so contractors being booked 3-6 months out is false, wow pick up the phone and ask them to build a 12,000 sf barn on that " 10,000 acre farm ", get back with us on when it will happen. Lumber prices rising didn't stop home building before and get a clue - a thing called a KY tornado, WILDFIRES and floods have driven contractor prices up, along with corporate greed. DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR ARTICLE OR BETTER YET UNDERSTAND IT, GEEZUS THAT READING COMPREHENSION THING !

So, does it hurt when you keep shoving your foot in your mouth, you think you would learn ?

Instead of lockdowns, blame mother nature this time.

The bad wildfire season this summer in the U.S. Pacific Northwest and British Columbia—the epicenters of North American softwood production—saw some sawmills curtail production. Meanwhile, mudslides and flooding caused by a record rainfall in November have delayed lumber shipments coming out of the Port of Vancouver. That supply decline is simply outmatched by High demand from builders who are still selling homes faster than they can build them.
WTH would we need a 12,000 sf Barn for (a couple dogs and some stray cats) and 10,000 acre farm really triggers you and I already posted we lost almost 400 acres soon as the kids got mom and dad's land...........New Homes sells are down due to high cost of homes and of course in KY and Cali where homes were destroyed I'm sure construction is up, but, with cost now UP those people probably can't build same homes they lost and damn sure doubt they need a 12,000 sf Barn!

You sure trigger easy :cool:

Relax smoke a joint and stop Covid

Cannabis And Covid: Cannabinoid Acids Found In Hemp Can Prevent And Treat Coronavirus Infection, New Research Suggests (msn.com)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wasn't exposed, twice................................. I told you a respected poster on here knows of 2 of my businesses , knows them very well. So when the poster ate breakfast, did you show him the "10,000 acre" farm, let him sit in the 600 - 800k combine? Take him to your grain bin office?
Eh, showed him as much as I could with the time he had to spend here before he went on to the reason he was here from Cali and it's 5 hours from here to the 5,000 acre farm down East and NO we didn't go down there. It's evident YOU don't know the cost of Combines and the "respected poster here" you speak of must not be a leftist.

Grab a breakfast taco and get busy at your 3 businesses:)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Eh, showed him as much as I could with the time he had to spend here before he went on to the reason he was here from Cali and it's 5 hours from here to the 5,000 acre farm down East and NO we didn't go down there. It's evident YOU don't know the cost of Combines and the "respected poster here" you speak of must not be a leftist.

Grab a breakfast taco and get busy at your 3 businesses:)
thanks, already ate - just waiting on an Inspector right now. Gotta get paid once the final walkthrough is done