• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Nothing?

No post on who blew up the pipeline? Who? Why?....

Critical pipeline to Europe, the damage actually changes shipping lanes........

Nothing............ Have not gotten the talking points yet?

Is this the Archduke Franz Ferdinand moment? I mean the Whispering Ass-ole did say we would bring an end to it if Russia invaded the Ukraine.....

I would not be the least bit suprised if the Biden Adminstration was dumb enough to do this.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Is this the Archduke Franz Ferdinand moment? I mean the Whispering Ass-ole did say we would bring an end to it if Russia invaded the Ukraine.....

I would not be the least bit suprised if the Biden Adminstration was dumb enough to do this.
Germany is pointing a finger at Putin. False flag maybe?

Germany Suspects Sabotage Over Nord Stream Gas Pipeline Leaks (gizmodo.com)

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Nothing renders folks less inquisitive and more incurious than when THEIR guys are in power.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Possible, does not make a lot of sense for Putin to do it but we don't know.
Makes no sense for Biden to order it because pipeline #1 was down to about 20% and #2 was not in use at all. The potential for such a move to be discovered would destroy NATO and the current alliance helping Ukraine.

There are also reports of leaks in both pipelines. An explosion involving leaking gas would be a very likely event.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Makes no sense for Biden to order it because pipeline #1 was down to about 20% and #2 was not in use at all. The potential for such a move to be discovered would destroy NATO and the current alliance helping Ukraine.

There are also reports of leaks in both pipelines. An explosion involving leaking gas would be a very likely event.
Nothing to see here, move along...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Russia isn't pumping gas through it. I wouldn't be surprised if no one gave a shit

Raoul_Luke

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It could be like that bar scene in a Bronx Tale...

..we asked youse guys nicely to pump gas.....now youse can't pump gas.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, that is the, well, government view. The simple question is, why would he do that?

He could just turn off the gas rather than make it impossible to ever use it again.

Literally the last person to suspect in a criminal investigation is the person who loses the most.
A way to blame someone else.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yes, that is the, well, government view. The simple question is, why would he do that?

He could just turn off the gas rather than make it impossible to ever use it again.

Literally the last person to suspect in a criminal investigation is the person who loses the most.
Yeah, a guy who just pissed away most of his crappy military and got 70,000 of his soldiers would never do something stupid and destructive…..Putin is a pretty shrewd and reasonable guy…Right Raoul?

Boca

Governor

You are correct... mystery solved.

Nothing renders right wingers more likely to invent crap to blame on the democrats than when a democrat is in power.
Luckily thanks to the sheer idiocy of the guy you installed, we don't need to invent anything, the country being destroyed is fully on display.

Raoul_Luke

Yeah, a guy who just pissed away most of his crappy military and got 70,000 of his soldiers would never do something stupid and destructive…..Putin is a pretty shrewd and reasonable guy…Right Raoul?
Whatever you say Jack. According to you you're the smartest guy in the room, am I right?