• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Something is wrong with this.

Jen

Senator
I mean....................Really.
This is the screwy way Democrats look at things.
Does anyone here think this is okay?
But hey................. it's what the President , Eric Holder, the rest of the Obama administration, and good ole AlGore (and all you sheeple) think so it must be the way it is. o_Oo_Oo_O

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But hey................. it's what the President , Eric Holder, the rest of the Obama administration, and good ole AlGore (and all you sheeple) think so it must be the way it is. o_Oo_Oo_O

The statement from the DOD says that if it were an acto fo terrorism it makes it harder to get the death penalty. I'd like to know if that is all there is to it. I'd also like to know if there is a plan to take care of those victims. Your anti-democrat posts are information free....but thanks for playing.

an attempt to damage the country of the United States of America is terrorism. To make others live in fear that their well being will be damaged is a threat. The actions of the vast right-wing conspiracy are subversive and we need to defend our country from such bad guys. Simply, threatening an act of terror is terrorism. Define it how you like, but it is what it is.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The statement from the DOD says that if it were an acto fo terrorism it makes it harder to get the death penalty. I'd like to know if that is all there is to it. I'd also like to know if there is a plan to take care of those victims. Your anti-democrat posts are information free....but thanks for playing.
No information needed for anti-democrat posts. It is common knowledge that Democrats are reprobates and attesting to that is an act of patriotism.

Jen

Senator
I am more concerned with the victims being taken care of than I am whether or not that scumbag gets the death penalty.

Thank you for your unsolicited analysis of my posts. At least you noticed that they are anti-democrat, so it seems they are not as "information-free" as you think.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am more concerned with the victims being taken care of than I am whether or not that scumbag gets the death penalty.

Thank you for your unsolicited analysis of my posts. At least you noticed that they are anti-democrat, so it seems they are not as "information-free" as you think.
That you are 7 by 24 anti-democrat is not informational.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Your pal Dawg, recently released from Crossfire prison has posted that same picture twice. Why don't you post it again for good measure, just in case someone missed it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No information needed for anti-democrat posts. It is common knowledge that Democrats are reprobates and attesting to that is an act of patriotism.
And it's common knowledge that you and Jen both have hated Obama (for whatever reason) before the 2004 election and think everyone else should feel the same way.

I see. So you believe acts like these should be classified based on a desired outcome rather than the truth. Wow.

Reactions: Jen

Minotaur

Governor
Can I guess what is wrong? My guesses are:

1. The graphic artist displayed dry humor.
2. The graphic was put together to see if anyone would get that it makes no sense. (do I win?)
3. The graphic artist is neither a graphic artist or a thinker.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I'll say this.

The political divisiveness in America has never been stronger.

And it's come under someone who said he was a "uniter", but who admittedly isn't willing to budge on things himself...

It doesn't surprise me at all that major Democrat rhetoric uses the same words to describe a Republican as a politically-motivated terrorist. Many Republicans use the same type of language towards Democrats.

We are surely a house divided, and it's all under Obama's watch..

Jen

Senator
Can I guess what is wrong? My guesses are:

1. The graphic artist displayed dry humor.
2. The graphic was put together to see if anyone would get that it makes no sense. (do I win?)
3. The graphic artist is neither a graphic artist or a thinker.
Yes. "IT" is the "fault" of the graphic artist.
Excellent choice.
It's time to move on past the "it's bush's fault" now. ;)

Minotaur

Governor
Gee why would Dan Pfeiffer say “What we’re not for is negotiating with people with a bomb strapped to their chest. We’re not going to do that.”

When this is the reality:

Republicans know that holding the nation's debt limit hostage carries major risks to the economy. Yet their response was:

Asked bluntly if using the limit for leverage risked blowing up the economy, Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas) paused for a second and then offered a drawn-out "Yes"...

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) admitted that a default would be harmful, but he argued that even if the debt limit were not raised in time, a default would be President Barack Obama's fault.

Caroljo

Senator
I'll say this.

The political divisiveness in America has never been stronger.

And it's come under someone who said he was a "uniter", but who admittedly isn't willing to budge on things himself...

It doesn't surprise me at all that major Democrat rhetoric uses the same words to describe a Republican as a politically-motivated terrorist. Many Republicans use the same type of language towards Democrats.

We are surely a house divided, and it's all under Obama's watch..
I'm 60 yrs old...and I've NEVER seen this country so divided. It's really sad.....

Caroljo

Senator
Yes. "IT" is the "fault" of the graphic artist.
Excellent choice.
It's time to move on past the "it's bush's fault" now. ;)
Well...according to the left, it still was the video that caused for men's death's in Benghazi. That lie didn't effect them at all....no matter how long Obama told it.

Reactions: Jen