• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Starbucks: Grande latte double Covid hold the foam.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t think it’s required for you to ignore the distinctions in multiple posts. We get it - you don’t want to address the clear distinctions.

Telling.
Distinctions

AOC right up in crowd. Hugging.

Chambers: separated 6 feet. Another at home over video

Deplorable.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Hey, I gave you the actual analog. You ignored it because you know that your argument is baseless. The usual.
Actual analog? I think you showed anal-log. What is it that your communist mind is thinking? Or maybe you were using a similar term and mis-typed/spelled and meant analogue, meaning as a comparison in general terms, as if it were analogous to a certain subject.

Drumcollie

Now you see why treating the pandemic as problem that with at the local level is an ineffective way of going about it. All it takes is one locality or company such as Starbucks to make poor decisions to prolong and worsen the pandemic.
Then why don't you pretend to boycott, like you did South Carolina.

Drumcollie

Again, you insist on ignoring the distinctions.

Even though I numbered them above for your ease in use.

So the discussion grinds to a halt.
Doesn't halt here. It is a valid conversation, and you were the loser and now you wanna take your toy and go home...Bye, don't the constitution hit you on the butt as you leave.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Again, you insist on ignoring the distinctions.

Even though I numbered them above for your ease in use.

So the discussion grinds to a halt.
Covid doesn't spread outdoors or indoors?

Bars or govt Chambers thwart covid spread?

Which policies negate covid spread when unmasked?

Drumcollie

Victory for Biden supporters? Any new rise in covid numbers can now be blamed on Starbucks and the Supreme Court, thus absolving the guy in charge.

And since the most important thing for the usual suspects is that Joe never be held accountable for anything that occurs on his watch, that's a win, baby!
Yes, they can blame the guy who gets you coffee err the Barrista, for those who are afraid to admit they are a food server, like the lunch lady.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Covid doesn't spread outdoors or indoors?

Bars or govt Chambers thwart covid spread?

Which policies negate covid spread when unmasked?
I have a hard time believing the indoor vs. outdoor distinction when it comes to Covid is news to you, but you pretend not to understand it.

Is that your best effort at good faith discussion?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have a hard time believing the indoor vs. outdoor distinction when it comes to Covid is news to you, but you pretend not to understand it.

Is that your best effort at good faith discussion?
No. I told you before....you get what you deal out.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What I “dealt out” was a discussion of the distinction between indoor and outdoor interactions.

What you “dealt out” was ignoring the distinction.
No no. What I applied was reality. What you applied was partisan hackery. Deplorable

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Your continued fealty to the healthcare bureaucracy authoritarianism is duly noted.

F*ck, it's not like they are barring their employees from getting vaccinated. If you were intellectually curious at all, you'd know that there is growing evidence that, along with not actually keeping you from contracting the virus, repeated doses may actually make you MORE likely to contract it. Yet the covidiots are still all like "keep the shots mandatory!"

Oral CBD Prevented COVID-19 Infection in Real-World Patients, Study Suggests (vice.com)

Maybe we should be mandating CBD? Regardless, there are effective alternatives to (endless) vaccine injections. People who think they have all the answers when they, well, don't, are the ones who are spreading "misinformation."