• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The first lady is pure class

Days

Commentator
Wow....great videos! We can finally be proud....
... and the rest of the world has noticed. Watch this Chinese clip, look at the way Melania is viewed through Chinese eyes - you can sense the respect that was sorely lacking for Michelle (Michael) Obama;

Chinese First Lady Visits US Art School

Jackie Kennedy was cute, and poised, but not on Malania's level...

White House releases 1st official portrait of first lady Melania Trump

Watch Melania say "good morning" to the class like your favorite teacher would do...

'Bak' to school for first ladies Melania and Peng Liyuan

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I see her as Trump's arm candy and not much more. Of course, she's only been FLOTUS for a few months...but I see nothing special to this point.

Jen

Senator
I see her as Trump's arm candy and not much more. Of course, she's only been FLOTUS for a few months...but I see nothing special to this point.
Arm candy?
Even as a conservative woman (and decidedly not an angry feminist), the thought of a man viewing a woman as merely "arm candy" is a little offensive. Surely you know there is more to Melania than that?

A real man should be able and willing to look deeper than the surface beauty. Read her bio, if only on Wiki.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Christ came as a witness to the truth and the religious folk were mighty offended by that.

So yep, that was very much in his spirit... the raw truth, like it or not.
No...it is not the "raw truth".

The raw truth is that you spread malicious rumors and falsehoods on a constant basis. That is in no way, "Christian".

You justify it in various ways, prattling about "truth"...as you spread these falsehoods...about sex crimes at a pizza parlor...about Michelle being a man...and no matter the evidence against your claims, you continue. You spout crap from "memory" and barely note your concern when yet another egregiously error filled post appears and you get called on it.

That's the raw truth.

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
So...you believe the "truth" is that Michelle Obama is a man?
I didn't say that.
I said there's nothing wrong with saying an opinion (Day's opinion that Michelle is a Tranny linebacker) or the truth (that Melania is a refreshing change).

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Coming to visit America is almost like going on vacation when the host is Trump ...

A couple of first ladies with the world on a string...

All American first ladies in my lifetime have been first class including Michelle Obama.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I didn't say that.
I said there's nothing wrong with saying an opinion (Day's opinion that Michelle is a Tranny linebacker) or the truth (that Melania is a refreshing change).
I disagree. If the "opinion" is a hate based, non factual, purposeful, spread of malicious rumors...there is something wrong with it. It's dishonest.

I find Melania a zero. I don't see anything she's offering to the nation. What, pray tell, is "refreshing" about her?

Caroljo

Senator
I disagree. If the "opinion" is a hate based, non factual, purposeful, spread of malicious rumors...there is something wrong with it. It's dishonest.

I find Melania a zero. I don't see anything she's offering to the nation. What, pray tell, is "refreshing" about her?
You can disagree all you want, it's your right to. I don't believe Michelle is a Tranny...but Days has a right to what he wants to think. I haven't seen you disagree with all the hateful things being said about Melania from liberals here though. Why not?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You can disagree all you want, it's your right to. I don't believe Michelle is a Tranny...but Days has a right to what he wants to think. I haven't seen you disagree with all the hateful things being said about Melania from liberals here though. Why not?
Yes...anyone has the "right" to spread malicious rumors about anyone.

Perhaps I don't disagree regarding the "hateful" things said about Melania. That would explain why no complaint about calling her a grifter, like her husband, or some such concerns me. I agree with that outlook. That's rather different that saying she's a tranny...and pushing that over and over and over again as "truth". It is false witnessing.

Again...I ask you...What, pray tell, is "refreshing" about Melania?

What "pray tell" made Moochelle any more than a "zero" in your opinion? Because you are offering up your opinion just as Days did are you not? Please enlighten us as to what made her race baiting divisivness "refreshing"?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
What "pray tell" made Moochelle any more than a "zero" in your opinion? Because you are offering up your opinion just as Days did are you not? Please enlighten us as to what made her race baiting divisivness "refreshing"?
Michelle's activism made her less than a zero; her push for healthy foods and her Let's Move campaign to fight obesity.

My opinion is based on her actions as First Lady...as opposed to the fantasy based "opinion" that Michelle is a "tranny linebacker".

I sense you don't want to address Melania...what with your intense redirection to my opinion regarding Michelle. Now...I have expounded on my reasoning...so...it's your turn to take on the reasons one finds Melania "refreshing".

Caroljo

Senator
Yes...anyone has the "right" to spread malicious rumors about anyone.

Perhaps I don't disagree regarding the "hateful" things said about Melania. That would explain why no complaint about calling her a grifter, like her husband, or some such concerns me. I agree with that outlook. That's rather different that saying she's a tranny...and pushing that over and over and over again as "truth". It is false witnessing.

Again...I ask you...What, pray tell, is "refreshing" about Melania?
There's been a lot more hateful things than "grifter" said about her.
I say she's 'refreshing' because I believe Michelle (and her husband) were both racist and you could see it many times in how she presented herself. I think she was very fake and merely played the part because she had to. I could come up with more, but why bother.