• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The first lady is pure class

Michelle's activism made her less than a zero; her push for healthy foods and her Let's Move campaign to fight obesity.

My opinion is based on her actions as First Lady...as opposed to the fantasy based "opinion" that Michelle is a "tranny linebacker".

I sense you don't want to address Melania...what with your intense redirection to my opinion regarding Michelle. Now...I have expounded on my reasoning...so...it's your turn to take on the reasons one finds Melania "refreshing".
I don't really have an opinion on Melania other than she is easy to look at. She has been first lady for less than 3 months so I will wait to judge her at this point unlike yourself.

Logically however it must have taken you a few years to formulate your opinion of MO beacuse she did not accomplish that which you credit her for in her first 3 months in office did she? But you have already declared Melania a "zero" without waiting to see what she actually "offers" our country.

How odd......or could it be your opinion is simply more blind partisanship and not based on anything "factual" as you claim it should be

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
There's been a lot more hateful things than "grifter" said about her.
I say she's 'refreshing' because I believe Michelle (and her husband) were both racist and you could see it many times in how she presented herself. I think she was very fake and merely played the part because she had to. I could come up with more, but why bother.
I don't understand. The reason you give for Melania being "refreshing" has nothing to do with Melania other than "she's not Michelle".

I don't find that a valid reason...or even a decent explanation.

What "role" is Melania playing? She's in NY, was late in getting the tours running...and seems disinterested in the entire thing. The Easter Egg Roll was nearly forgotten...

So...what about Melania...is refreshing? That she simply isn't a different person isn't a reason.

Last edited:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't really have an opinion on Melania other than she is easy to look at. She has been first lady for less than 3 months so I will wait to judge her at this point unlike yourself.

Logically however it must have taken you a few years to formulate your opinion of MO beacuse she did not accomplish that which you credit her for in her first 3 months in office did she? But you have already declared Melania a "zero" without waiting to see what she actually "offers" our country.

How odd......or could it be your opinion is simply more blind partisanship and not based on anything "factual" as you claim it should be
Still...you don't want to discuss Melania...you want to discuss me.

My guess is you won't be surprised when I say I do not find her attractive. I find her pinched and irritated looking. Eye of the beholder and all that.

Just not a look I like...

So...to get back to Melania...who has not been in DC other than for inaugural weekend...it must be her absence that you all fond so refreshing that so many of you have to defend her as "refreshing".

I find it telling that I ask a question...and while folks respond...the question remains unanswered.

What about Melania is refreshing?

Still...you don't want to discuss Melania...you want to dioscuss me.

My guess is you won't be surprised when I say I do not find her attractive. I find her pinched and irritated looking. Eye of the beholder and all that.

Just not a look I like...

So...to get back to Melania...who has not been in DC other than for inaugural weekend...it must be her absence that you all fond so refreshing that so many of you have to defend her as "refreshing".

I find it telling that I ask a question...and while folks respond...the question remains unanswered.

What about Melania is refreshing?
You are confused. I NEVER claimed Meliania was refreshing did I?

As a matter of fact I just told you I really don't have an opinion on her yet as I will wait and judge her based on her actions and not her looks ........unlike you.

All I was doing was pointing out your hypocrisy

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

btw, Michelle Obama broke ground on the White House Garden on March 20, 2009. That's two months after the inauguration.

What has Melania done?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You are confused. I NEVER claimed Meliania was refreshing did I?

As a matter of fact I just told you I really don't have an opinion on her yet as I will wait and judge her based on her actions and not her looks ........unlike you.

All I was doing was pointing out your hypocrisy
Exactly. You are not discussing Melania. You are discussing me. Thing is...I asked a question...and you responded with a non answer. I'm not judging her on her looks anymore than y0u are. I'm judging her on her actions and her attitude.

Yes...I have formed an opinion of her...as she has been in the news for over a year.

Caroljo

Senator
I don't understand. The reason you give for Melania being "refreshing" has nothing to do with Melania other than "she's not Michelle".

I don't find that a valid reason...or even a decent explanation.

What "role" is Melania playing? She's in NY, was late in getting the tours running...and seems disinterested in the entire thing. The Easter Egg Roll was nearly forgotten...

So...what about Melania...is refreshing? That she simply isn't a different person isn't a reason.
I really don't care if you find it a valid reason or not. Who are you to tell me I have to give you any more just because you disagreed with what I said? She's been 1st Lady for less than 3 months. You know the reason she's in NY until the end of the school year. I imagine it takes a while to get used to the idea of being 1st Lady and learning what your job is....it would be hard for anyone, but probably especially for someone that was raised in another country. Nobody expected Michelle to just take over and know what to do....I'm sure she struggled with some things too. But lefty's would never notice that or point it out if it happened.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I really don't care if you find it a valid reason or not. Who are you to tell me I have to give you any more just because you disagreed with what I said? She's been 1st Lady for less than 3 months. You know the reason she's in NY until the end of the school year. I imagine it takes a while to get used to the idea of being 1st Lady and learning what your job is....it would be hard for anyone, but probably especially for someone that was raised in another country. Nobody expected Michelle to just take over and know what to do....I'm sure she struggled with some things too. But lefty's would never notice that or point it out if it happened.
Sigh.

Clearly, the reason you gave is nonsense. "She isn't Michelle". Come on now.

Yes...it is hard...if you do it. If you refuse, it's a piece of cake. Yes...we all know Barron is too sensitive to change schools in mid year, unlike all other Presidential children who suffered so greatly by moving with their father into the White House.

Michelle took over immediately. The WH tours were running immediately...the WH Garden was planted in March of 2009...and the "Let's Move" campign was being created.

I just have to add...damn I wish you would learn to use apostrophes correctly.

Exactly. You are not discussing Melania. You are discussing me. Thing is...I asked a question...and you responded with a non answer. I'm not judging her on her looks anymore than y0u are. I'm judging her on her actions and her attitude.

Yes...I have formed an opinion of her...as she has been in the news for over a year.
You are cofused again......Are we not discussing Melania right now? I gave you my opinion quite clearly when I stated at this point I will simply say "she is easy to look at" which, apparently differs from your opinion. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion.

I was pointing out how hypocritical it was of you to base you entire opinion of Melania on her looks verses her actions as first lady. And "actions" are exactly what you said you based your opinion of MO on.

Pretty simple stuff Craig

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You are cofused again......Are we not discussing Melania right now? I gave you my opinion quite clearly when I stated at this point I will simply say "she is easy to look at" which, apparently differs from your opinion. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion.

I was pointing out how hypocritical it was of you to base you entire opinion of Melania on her looks verses her actions as first lady. And "actions" are exactly what you said you based your opinion of MO on.

Pretty simple stuff Craig
Weird.

Now you're confused. I am not judging Melania on her looks. She has no actions as First Lady. She has no agenda...and she has not been involved in the standard actions a First Lady is involved in.

And no...you're discussing me and my opinion of Melania...and how that opinion was reached.

Christ came as a witness to the truth and the religious folk were mighty offended by that.

So yep, that was very much in his spirit... the raw truth, like it or not.

Indeed, we have our own Pharisees here on PJ:

How Christian of you.
No...it is not the "raw truth".

The raw truth is that you spread malicious rumors and falsehoods on a constant basis. That is in no way, "Christian".

You justify it in various ways, prattling about "truth"...as you spread these falsehoods...about sex crimes at a pizza parlor...about Michelle being a man...and no matter the evidence against your claims, you continue. You spout crap from "memory" and barely note your concern when yet another egregiously error filled post appears and you get called on it.

That's the raw truth.

Days

Commentator
No...it is not the "raw truth".

The raw truth is that you spread malicious rumors and falsehoods on a constant basis. That is in no way, "Christian".

You justify it in various ways, prattling about "truth"...as you spread these falsehoods...about sex crimes at a pizza parlor...about Michelle being a man...and no matter the evidence against your claims, you continue. You spout crap from "memory" and barely note your concern when yet another egregiously error filled post appears and you get called on it.

That's the raw truth.
that's your opinion based upon your political correctness, you are labeling any and all observations contrary to your politics as falsehoods...

the raw truth is; Michael Robinson was a linebacker at Oregon university, there is zero evidence of that man ever being pregnant, and those two children look exactly like Obama's best friends. The raw truth is, Michael Obama is a physiological man in every regard; Adam's apple, head to shoulder ratio, head to height ratio, hands, hips, all of it, look at the anatomy and he's a man, get over it. That's not a falsehood, it's the raw truth. Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't make me a liar.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
that's your opinion based upon your political correctness, you are labeling any and all observations contrary to your politics as falsehoods...

the raw truth is; Michael Robinson was a linebacker at Oregon university, there is zero evidence of that man ever being pregnant, and those two children look exactly like Obama's best friends. The raw truth is, Michael Obama is a physiological man in every regard; Adam's apple, head to shoulder ratio, head to height ratio, hands, hips, all of it, ghe's a man, get over it. That's not a falsehood, it's the raw truth. Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't make me a liar.
It's just nonsense. You have zero evidence of your claims. It's like your Xi is an Iowa Hawkeye crap. You will literally buy, then try to sell, any piece of blather.

Days

Commentator
All American first ladies in my lifetime have been first class including Michelle Obama.
Michelle Obama was not a lady. He was a trans sexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that (legally). Obama's mother was in a cult. A freaking weird cult. Obama's best friends, who also happened to have delivered the children (read: birthed) were also in that cult. So was the woman in charge of records at that hospital where Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. All the lies surrounding Obama, who he is and isn't, were perpetrated by fellow cult members. Obama is gay, Michelle is a man, and who is watching the two kids? Both Barack and Michelle are out of the country... and split up, they are in different parts of the world, so who is watching the kids? This "family" was a total sham.

Days

Commentator
It's just nonsense. You have zero evidence of your claims. It's like your Xi is an Iowa Hawkeye crap. You will literally buy, then try to sell, any piece of blather.
that's your opinion, but it is not based on the truth, you just want to believe it without any evidence to back it up. I've already posted a ton of evidence that Michelle is a trans sexual, and unlike my mistake with Xi (that was based on truth, he did do a program at Iowa, I just didn't go back and research what all it was) I did research the first tranny and posted the evidence.

You are the one spreading falsehoods. Your slander of me to defend your political beliefs is noted.

You are taking one sentence from a post deep in a thread - one mistake that wasn't a lie, just was wrong, and calling all my posting vicious lies. That's just poor behavior on your part.

Last edited:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Michelle Obama was not a lady. He was a trans sexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that (legally). Obama's mother was in a cult. A freaking weird cult. Obama's best friends, who also happened to have delivered the children (read: birthed) were also in that cult. So was the woman in charge of records at that hospital where Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. All the lies surrounding Obama, who he is and isn't, were perpetrated by fellow cult members. Obama is gay, Michelle is a man, and who is watching the two kids? Both Barack and Michelle are out of the country... and split up, they are in different parts of the world, so who is watching the kids? This "family" was a total sham.
Michelle joined Barack in French Polynesia...

http://blackchristiannews.com/2017/04/the-obamas-are-pictured-swimming-and-paddle-boarding-off-marlon-brandos-private-polynesian-resort/

Malia is in NY, working. Sasha is 16...and her Grandmother is at home.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
that's your opinion, but it is not based on the truth, you just want to believe it without any evidence to back it up. I've already posted a ton of evidence that Michelle is a trans sexual, and unlike my mistake with Xi (that was based on truth, he did do a program at Iowa, I just didn't go back and research what all it was) I did research the first tranny and posted the evidence.

You are the one spreading falsehoods. Your slander of me to defend your political beliefs is noted.

No...you've posted obviously phony pictures while you ignore the real ones. You spread conspiracy theories that are as vile as they can be...and even though your source admitted pizzagate was bunk, you continue believing...and trying to sell others on it.

Now, you're peddling the falsehood that the Obama's have broken up...

Days

Commentator
Michelle joined Barack in French Polynesia...

http://blackchristiannews.com/2017/04/the-obamas-are-pictured-swimming-and-paddle-boarding-off-marlon-brandos-private-polynesian-resort/

Malia is in NY, working. Sasha is 16...and her Grandmother is at home.
So they split up - then got back together - meanwhile the kids are back in the states, while they currently are in French Polynesia...

how long has this "vacation" been happening? Since Trump took the keys, right?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
So they split up - then got back together - meanwhile the kids are back in the states, while they currently are in French Polynesia...

how long has this "vacation" been happening? Since Trump took the keys, right?
Right.

Obama spent 8 years in service to the nation and is enjoying his time off. The Obama's signed a contract for books...to the tune of some 60 million dollars. So, Barack booked 3 weeks of alone time at one of the world's most luxurious and remote resorts...and Michelle joined him for the last week.

Obama is a pacific islander. That he has vacationed in tropical sites for two months is of no surprise to me. I also would not be surprised to learn that most of his book is finished.

Why the continuing focus on the kids? Again...Malia is in NYC, working. Sasha, sorry, not quite 16 (June 10) is at home with her grandmother. What's your concern?

Days

Commentator
No...you've posted obviously phony pictures while you ignore the real ones. You spread conspiracy theories that are as vile as they can be...and even though your source admitted pizzagate was bunk, you continue believing...and trying to sell others on it.

Now, you're peddling the falsehood that the Obama's have broken up...
Now you are just babbling. "pizzagate" is a coined word. A target for the left. What really happened was someone hacked into John Podesta's e-mail which exposed him as a pedophile, and John disappeared... vanished. Then Clinton and the media came back with this campaign to label pizzagate as fake news, which it wasn't, all around a single idea that there was no basement in the pizza parlor, never mind all the child sex traffic. This is just like you, picking out a single mistake and claiming all my posting is lies.

Actually, Podesta is a pedophile, Michelle is a man, and there's been a ton of child sex traffic in DC. And you are the liar, trying to cover up for it. And you are lying, saying I spread phony pictures, because you don't remember my posts from other posts, my posts had videos that went into detail on the human anatomy and lasted half an hour, but you are just smearing me so you can cling to your politics.

Last edited: