• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The indoctrination continues

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet you're in denial of how much influence he has.

Sad
Denying nothing and leftist are in denial of what little influence he actually has, actually a leftist post his influence is down in the 20%'s and after 15 minutes at last rally long lines were seen walking out. Leftist keep his name out there and makes him think he has more influence that is reality.

write on

Senator
Denying nothing and leftist are in denial of what little influence he actually has, actually a leftist post his influence is down in the 20%'s and after 15 minutes at last rally long lines were seen walking out. Leftist keep his name out there and makes him think he has more influence that is reality.
He's a narcissistic cult of personality. And you bolster that fact.

write on

Senator
And it continues....

Don't dismiss that the shooting at McLain HS here in Tulsa and what's linked below aren't intertwined.

Arggg

protectionist

Governor
Notice that the examples do not provide information about what books they were drawn from nor what grade level they'd apply to.
Notice how the "Implicit Association Test which measures levels of "racial prejudice" while displaying a graph suggesting conservatives are more inclined to be racially biased." ...bases it's absurd "conclusions" that "conservatives are more inclined to be racially biased." on "Implicit" ideas

Whereas >>

Conservatives (including me, here now) base their conclusions that LIBERALS ARE (not just inclined) MORE RACIALLY BIASED and significantly MORE RACIST, on what we SEE right before our eyes, in any of the 1,298 VA health care facilities, located in all 50 states.

And what we SEE are Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Clerical workers, Maintanance, Cleaning crews, etc who work there. And who are all these people ?
Take a walk through the long hallways of your local VA Hospital, and look at the thousands of employees there.

See how many hours (or DAYS) it takes you find a white male working there. Or even white women, for that matter, among a FEW doctors & nurses.

protectionist

Governor
And it continues....

Don't dismiss that the shooting at McLain HS here in Tulsa and what's linked below aren't intertwined.

Arggg
There is no such thing as "white privilege". See Post # 125.

Black privilege ? Hispanic privilege ? Indian privilege ? Alive and well.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Notice how the "Implicit Association Test which measures levels of "racial prejudice" while displaying a graph suggesting conservatives are more inclined to be racially biased." ...bases it's absurd "conclusions" that "conservatives are more inclined to be racially biased." on "Implicit" ideas

Whereas >>

Conservatives (including me, here now) base their conclusions that LIBERALS ARE (not just inclined) MORE RACIALLY BIASED and significantly MORE RACIST, on what we SEE right before our eyes, in any of the 1,298 VA health care facilities, located in all 50 states.

And what we SEE are Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Clerical workers, Maintanance, Cleaning crews, etc who work there. And who are all these people ?
Take a walk through the long hallways of your local VA Hospital, and look at the thousands of employees there.

See how many hours (or DAYS) it takes you find a white male working there. Or even white women, for that matter, among a FEW doctors & nurses.
VA has about 60% white employees.

protectionist

Governor
Look at the leftist trying to BS us, with a link from a leftist "Diversity" office in the leftist VA administration, clearly LYING about racial diversity in the VA. Not only do these bums discriminate, rampantly excluding whites, they also lie about it. The ORMDI are the same bunch that administer the AA program, that keeps whites from getting jobs. And you use THEM as a source ? Pheeew!! :rolleyes:

I dont even have to look at whatever your posting as a link.. I go to 2 VA hospitals (St Petersburg & Tampa), currently, and have gone for years to 15 other VA hospitals in New York, Tennessee, and California. ALL are 95% minority race employees. VISUAL FACT, that anybody can easily verify TODAY, so don't try to bullshit us on that.

My challenge isn't going away anywhere. Once again >>

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Look at the leftist trying to BS us, with a link from a leftist "Diversity" office in the leftist VA administration, clearly LYING about racial diversity in the VA. Not only do these bums discriminate, rampantly excluding whites, they also lie about it. The ORMDI are the same bunch that administer the AA program, that keeps whites from getting jobs. And you use THEM as a source ? Pheeew!! :rolleyes:

I dont even have to look at whatever your posting as a link.. I go to 2 VA hospitals (St Petersburg & Tampa), currently, and have gone for years to 15 other VA hospitals in New York, Tennessee, and California. ALL are 95% minority race employees. VISUAL FACT, that anybody can easily verify TODAY, so don't try to bullshit us on that.

My challenge isn't going away anywhere. Once again >>

I take my father in law to the Va hospital near here. Mostly white employees.

Why would I take your word for anything? Your credibility died with your claims of illegal aliens stealing the election, Trump's accomplishments and practically everything else you've posted.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Middle gives you the stats and you come back with a couple sitcom pictures. Typical of your non existent debating “skills”….Dawg’s father is being taken care of by VA and Dawg himself uses their facilities. Ask him if they are a racist organization. My father was a vet who always swore by the VA. Four years before he died he had a successful hip replacement operation which helped him get around painlessly until he fell ill. They also provided excellent hospice care for him and my mother when he was really sick.

write on

Senator
There is no such thing as "white privilege". See Post # 125.

Black privilege ? Hispanic privilege ? Indian privilege ? Alive and well.
You know that to be false. See post #124. just the link in my post is just one instances of it. Another is to take a look at any city across the nation and you'll see that minorities are more likely to be stopped for 'driving while black'. There are many other instances that show it. I also think it's because most conservatives are well aware that whites will be the minority in the coming years and they are pissed. Because they won't admit that fact, we see them using minorities as scapegoats.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Is there any doubt?

It seems that he's giving up on the college vote.

If you stop and think about it, the first thing that comes to mind is how many rural votes will be axed by his supposed 'civic duty'?

Last edited:

write on

Senator
A hard lesson on morality and decency that is far too late to do any good .

A Roy Cohn admirer that without a doubt would hire him to be his lawyer if the timing was right.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
I could endlessly post instances of indoctrination, but ChatGPT is where it ends up.

It's '1984' in case you haven't noticed, using 'reinforced learning''.