• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The indoctrination continues

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Without thinking about the kid and the family handling the situation internally- knowing what's best, why don't you stick with the subject of the right wing wanting to legislate morality?
Why does the left want to brainwash kids into thinking being trannie is ok?
The kids just want to be a kids not freaks of nature. The only adults that can agree with Drag Shows for kids IMO are freaks of nature as well.

write on

Senator
Why does the left want to brainwash kids into thinking being trannie is ok?
The kids just want to be a kids not freaks of nature. The only adults that can agree with Drag Shows for kids IMO are freaks of nature as well.
What does that have to do with the subject? You're talking about what percentage?

The far right wing is using this in the 2024 battle for the presidency- all the while we're popping and eating our corn watching the fight between Trump and DeSantis.

;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with the subject? You're talking about what percentage?

The far right wing is using this in the 2024 battle for the presidency- all the while we're popping and eating our corn watching the fight between Trump and DeSantis.

;)
Hypocrite often
of thread jacking
"2024"--"Trump and DeSantis "
Pop your corn and stay triggered
good thing you don't have kids to dress up

protectionist

Governor
How is taking the shittiest jobs because you're discriminated against "privilege"?
That's what I did for 40 years, after being denied an assistantship in graduate school because of Affirmative Action. My whole 5 years of college went right down the drain. Same thing with millions of other non-blacks.

protectionist

Governor
I take my father in law to the Va hospital near here. Mostly white employees.

Why would I take your word for anything? Your credibility died with your claims of illegal aliens stealing the election, Trump's accomplishments and practically everything else you've posted.
Those posts all established credibility.

I'll tell you why you can take my word for it. Because the 2 VA hospitals I have been going to for various medical conditions, are not just ideas. They are physical structures, that you can go walk into and see for yourself. And of you did that, instead of blabbering a bunch of phony statistics, you would KNOW what I'm saying is correct.

protectionist

Governor
Middle gives you the stats and you come back with a couple sitcom pictures. Typical of your non existent debating “skills”….Dawg’s father is being taken care of by VA and Dawg himself uses their facilities. Ask him if they are a racist organization. My father was a vet who always swore by the VA. Four years before he died he had a successful hip replacement operation which helped him get around painlessly until he fell ill. They also provided excellent hospice care for him and my mother when he was really sick.
I don't have to ask anybody about the VA. I have a variety of medical ailments , all of which I am in treatment with, in the VA hospital in Tampa, FL. I visit the hospital as an outpatient once or twice every month.

I have gotten good care at the VA also. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about their AA hiring practices, clearly evident as you walk around in the hospital.

EatTheRich

President
I don't have to ask anybody about the VA. I have a variety of medical ailments , all of which I am in treatment with, in the VA hospital in Tampa, FL. I visit the hospital as an outpatient once or twice every month.

I have gotten good care at the VA also. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about their AA hiring practices, clearly evident as you walk around in the hospital.

Are you sure it isn’t just that they hire everyone willing to take a shit job, which excludes most whites, whose race gives them better opportunities?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I'll tell you why you can take my word for it. Because the 2 VA hospitals I have been going to for various medical conditions, are not just ideas. They are physical structures, that you can go walk into and see for yourself. And of you did that, instead of blabbering a bunch of phony statistics, you would KNOW what I'm saying is correct.
You have destroyed your own credibility. You cannot show the VA stats are phony...that is the bottom line.

protectionist

Governor
You know that to be false. See post #124. just the link in my post is just one instances of it. Another is to take a look at any city across the nation and you'll see that minorities are more likely to be stopped for 'driving while black'. There are many other instances that show it. I also think it's because most conservatives are well aware that whites will be the minority in the coming years and they are pissed. Because they won't admit that fact, we see them using minorities as scapegoats.
After 40 years of having my life wrecked by Affiramtive Action, I'm being told that I have "white privilege" ? First of all I'm not entirely white. I'm part white and part Mexican, but that didnt help me or 2 other Hispanics, and 2 Asians, when all of us had the "privilege" of being denied assitantships, which were given to the only 8 blacks who applied for them.

Everybody else was denied, wound up dropping out of the graduate school, and spending the rest of our lives working at marginal jobs, fr below what we would have had with the masters degree.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Too many negroes…..again….Lol…..They be gettin’ all da breaks..

Jack4freedom

Governor
After 40 years of having my life wrecked by Affiramtive Action, I'm being told that I have "white privilege" ? First of all I'm not entirely white. I'm part white and part Mexican, but that didnt help me or 2 other Hispanics, and 2 Asians, when all of us had the "privilege" of being denied assitantships, which were given to the only 8 blacks who applied for them.

Everybody else was denied, wound up dropping out of the graduate school, and spending the rest of our lives working at marginal jobs, fr below what we would have had with the masters degree.
Those damn colerds wrecked yo life….They got those dog gone “assistantships“ that rightfully should have been YOURS…..Whaaaa…..You had to work marginal jobs because you dropped out of school….Oooooohh…..Whaaaa….Those pesky negroes get all the breaks….Your whole life was wrecked…..Now we know why you are such a miserable son of a bitch…..ROFL…..MAGA Boy’s Lament….We feel ya champ…

Jack4freedom

Governor

Are you trying to say that whenever you walk into a VA hospital the staff looks like the extras on the set of a Tarzan movie? Is that what this is all about?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Those damn colerds wrecked yo life….They got those dog gone “assistantships“ that rightfully should have been YOURS…..Whaaaa…..You had to work marginal jobs because you dropped out of school….Oooooohh…..Whaaaa….Those pesky negroes get all the breaks….Your whole life was wrecked…..Now we know why you are such a miserable son of a bitch…..ROFL…..MAGA Boy’s Lament….We feel ya champ…
Yup...da darkies....always dem darkies....he coulda been a contenda!

So for 40 years he's been bitching about it...

I tried out for a job with the fire department. I had been to fire fighting training every year in the Navy. I had been to fire science classes at a community college and had a certificate from there. I place #2 in the physical fitness test...and ended up 3rd in the selection. I was behind a guy who had played two years as a backup quarterback for the Falcons and a black woman. She got points for being a minority. It was two years before they called me in for an interview. By then I was making too much money in IT and couldn't take a cut in pay to be a fireman.

Should I be holding a grudge against her? That fire department was all white, all male. Should they have been trying to diversify? Was I a victim? Don't think so.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yup...da darkies....always dem darkies....he coulda been a contenda!

So for 40 years he's been bitching about it...

I tried out for a job with the fire department. I had been to fire fighting training every year in the Navy. I had been to fire science classes at a community college and had a certificate from there. I place #2 in the physical fitness test...and ended up 3rd in the selection. I was behind a guy who had played two years as a backup quarterback for the Falcons and a black woman. She got points for being a minority. It was two years before they called me in for an interview. By then I was making too much money in IT and couldn't take a cut in pay to be a fireman.

Should I be holding a grudge against her? That fire department was all white, all male. Should they have been trying to diversify? Was I a victim? Don't think so.
If you only had gotten an assistanship…..You might be governor of Colorado….Boy that has really stuck in our buddy Protectionist’s craw for 45 years….He’s a real study in petty resentments and their effect on delusional nit wits. It’s pathological….

protectionist

Governor
So display a ton of racism amd hypocrisy on these pages. Makes you feel better, huh ? Also display a ton of idiocy.
Yeah, the assistantship rightfully should have been mine, That's right. And some of them should have gone to other higher achievers also. And you being cool with this racist abomination, quite clearly shows where your head is at. Bad Jackie. Very bad.

protectionist

Governor
Are you trying to say that whenever you walk into a VA hospital the staff looks like the extras on the set of a Tarzan movie? Is that what this is all about?
That's not the way I described it, but if we have to go by your design yeah, that would accurate, except the staff isnt all black. There are quite a few doctors from India, Pakistan and the Middle east. Other staffers Hispanic and Asian. Pretty much every race except white.
Make you feel better ?

protectionist

Governor
If you only had gotten an assistanship…..You might be governor of Colorado….Boy that has really stuck in our buddy Protectionist’s craw for 45 years….He’s a real study in petty resentments and their effect on delusional nit wits. It’s pathological….
What is pathological is your clear acceptance of racism. When we get goofballs who think like you out of power in this country, we'll all be a lot better off.