• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Last Days

Days

Commentator
For me, the anointing came in visitations, that's not very accurate doctrine, because a visitation from the Spirit generally means judgment, and it also gives the impression that the Spirit came and left, but it is the best way I can describe what were concentrations of the Spirit's presence. So, back in the mid-1980s, after I trained for ministry, the Spirit visited me for an extended period of time, his presence was so strong, I could actually see the holy spirit, the same way the apostles saw cloven tongues of fire resting upon them at Pentecost. There was a 3 month period during that time when the Spirit had me reading 20-50 chapters of the prophets each day, daily going back over this massive area of scripture that kept hinting there was this event coming: the day of the lord. When I finally got the vision blue print in my head, I wrote a paper "Horsemen riding over our heads" ... the idea there being that we were living right through this event and not seeing it at all. I still have that paper. When we wrote "The Day of the Lord" in BD's blog here, I was rehashing those prophecies and the vision that produced them. It was the same vision over and over, each prophet wrote what they saw, did you know that Paul and Peter also wrote an Apocalypse? The canon is a selection of what was a vast sea of writings. John wasn't writing a review of old testament prophets, he wrote what he was shown... and it was the same vision, and Paul tells us he was shown it, but the seals weren't removed until John was shown it (last). I was shown the vision that is contained in scripture, so you could say that while john was taken up into the Spirit and shown the vision, the Spirit descended on me to show me it through study, but really, there's no difference there. Either way, you are in the Spirit.

This is the return of Christ. We keep looking for Jesus to show up in person, or for his two witnesses to show up in person, but it is the anointing that is returning upon the whole body. We keep expecting to see a repeat of Moses testifying before pharaoh, but nowhere does it say that that is going to happen, maybe the final week of the 42 months of horns, but even there, all it says is the beast has the 2 witnesses killed on the streets of Jerusalem, not that there is any confrontation between them. And it doesn't define the two witnesses as men in the flesh beyond we understand that from the passage in Obadiah "saviors shall appear on Mt Zion" (something like that). John chapter 8 defines who the two witnesses are:

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
John 8:17-18

So, there they are, the two aspects of the Spirit. The Father's witness is from heaven, it clothes us with power, it is the spirit of prophecy, the gifts of the Spirit given to perform the work of ministry. The Son's witness is here on earth, hidden inside us, transforming us into the nature of Christ, eventually bearing fruit, Christ in us, the hope of glory.

The return of Christ comes first in the Spirit upon the body. Only after the testimony of the final 7 years is over is there a physical manifestation - a return in the flesh - which is the first resurrection; and the kingdom overthrows the beast and rules with a rod of iron; and iron is the Roman Empire, the legs of the image, so while the rule of the beast is destroyed, the governmental structure is taken up by the saints. Hence, "the kingdom is given to the saints". We see Jesus at the head of them, but again, this is the witness on earth, so of course he is there, but is it his physical flesh from Nazareth? Of course not, we knew Christ after the flesh, but now we know him that way no more, now we know him after the spirit. So it is his same presence, but Jesus says he will have a new name; a new name equals a new identity, a different person, we are all given a new name in the resurrection, we are no longer the same people we were in the flesh, and we are not given the same flesh as we donned in this life, we are given spiritual bodies. We become trees of life, and trees are clothed with leaves, the works of the saints in the kingdom heal the nations; so that's the ruler-ship, the governing of the nations, and these trees have fruit; the nature of Christ. And that government springs from the political movement happening right now, the saints are being called out of Babylon, departing organized religion, heading for the wilderness, where the man-child is protected from the government of the beast until his 42 months are finished.

Isaiah 43:19

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”
Revelation 18:4

It is a calling, the same as the call to ministry. It starts with a trickle, then the trickle becomes a stream, then the stream becomes a mighty river. It is a political movement, not political in the sense of partaking in today's politics, but political in nature, as it is a revolt against the religious government of the beast, which today is centered in the Vatican. All of organized Christianity is Rome and following that form: State worship of the gods, with rituals like the eucharist, priests performing the rituals and the worship service... none of that is Christ. It is all Babylon and always was. The church was not formed in Rome, it was formed outside of Roman government, and Rome persecuted it. But then Constantine changed all that, and the church was lured from the wilderness into Babylon. Now the church is being called to come back out of Babylon, back to the wilderness where it was originally formed by the apostles. Outside of human government, outside of organized religion, no attachments to Egypt or Babylon, free to serve the Lord. Away from the money.

Out in the wilderness, all you have is the holy spirit. And the vision plainly shows that the holy spirit is ministering to the saints in the wilderness. Just as John the baptist went out into the wilderness to begin the Christ movement among the Jews, the man-child portion of the church is removing to the wilderness to begin the kingdom movement among the Christians. Thanks to the internet, we have fellowship with one another in the wilderness. Been doing this for 28 years, people, and the holy spirit has never abandoned me, my jar of oil keeps refilling.