• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They'll never give up

Colorforms

Senator
We saw right wing replacement theory coming but did nothing to stop it.

Saw it coming? your side promoted it.

Some Democrats have argued that as what are now described as minorities become a larger percentage of the electorate, and as Democrats continue to win these voters by two-thirds or more, the party will have gained a long-lasting political hold on the country. But this is wishful thinking. Many Hispanics and Asians and to a lesser extent blacks intermarry. Many of the children identify themselves as “white.” For instance, in 2010, the census found 60 percent of Americans were “white” by European ancestry, but when citizens who had Hispanic ancestors but identified themselves as “white” were included, the number was 72 percent. There is no demographic magic bullet that will gain Democrats a majority.

What democrats now pretend is the White Supremacists "replacement theory" is only the right taking the left at their word.

write on

Senator
Saw it coming? your side promoted it.

Some Democrats have argued that as what are now described as minorities become a larger percentage of the electorate, and as Democrats continue to win these voters by two-thirds or more, the party will have gained a long-lasting political hold on the country. But this is wishful thinking. Many Hispanics and Asians and to a lesser extent blacks intermarry. Many of the children identify themselves as “white.” For instance, in 2010, the census found 60 percent of Americans were “white” by European ancestry, but when citizens who had Hispanic ancestors but identified themselves as “white” were included, the number was 72 percent. There is no demographic magic bullet that will gain Democrats a majority.

What democrats now pretend is the White Supremacists "replacement theory" is only the right taking the left at their word.
You're quoting an article 3 mos before the 2020 election.

:rolleyes:

Colorforms

Senator
Let's stick with the topic instead of you trying to railroad it.

Tell everyone here why you don't see the evolution of right wing fascism here in America.
Because it's the right that is trying to preserve speech, trying to treat people as equal, and fascism is a collectivist sport while the right are individualists and believe in individual rights.

By the way, YOU brought up replacement theory in your top post. So quit whining when you get your ass handed to you. :)

write on

Senator
Because it's the right that is trying to preserve speech, trying to treat people as equal, and fascism is a collectivist sport while the right are individualists and believe in individual rights.

By the way, YOU brought up replacement theory in your top post. So quit whining when you get your ass handed to you. :)
You should show documented facts before hurling lies at the same time your buddy Tucker does while instigating violence.

You say that knowing that the left want individual rights too. As a matter of fact, you wingers always pull a 180 when talking about morality.

Colorforms

Senator
You should show documented facts before hurling lies at the same time your buddy Tucker does while instigating violence.

You say that knowing that the left want individual rights too. As a matter of fact, you wingers always pull a 180 when talking about morality.
I don't believe I mentioned morality. But since the left has none, I would imagine it's not an issue for you.

You can't even define fascism, so I'm not worried about your opinion on it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
We saw right wing replacement theory coming but did nothing to stop it.

I’d say there’s plenty of shame AND demonstrably fascistic actions on both sides of the political spectrum, don’t you agree?

Can we agree that a free and OPEN society - with as much transparency and liberty as possible is a desired outcome that we share? Can we agree that open free expression is critical to our union and is indeed a good thing? Can we agree that both political sides are contemporaneously guilty of being ‘bad actor’ in this regard?

Can we agree on the above, write on?

write on

Senator
I’d say there’s plenty of shame AND demonstrably fascistic actions on both sides of the political spectrum, don’t you agree?

Can we agree that a free and OPEN society - with as much transparency and liberty as possible is a desired outcome that we share? Can we agree that open free expression is critical to our union and is indeed a good thing? Can we agree that both political sides are contemporaneously guilty of being ‘bad actor’ in this regard?

Can we agree on the above, write on?
Yes Rick, I could agree but for the fact that far right wing is flexing their muscles and it raised an eyebrow while watching what's at hand.

Do you agree?

write on

Senator
I don't believe I mentioned morality. But since the left has none, I would imagine it's not an issue for you.

You can't even define fascism, so I'm not worried about your opinion on it.
You didn't have to specifically bring up morality for anyone to know where your going.

Why don't you show actions in how Democrats are fascist.

You're the picture next to the definition.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes Rick, I could agree but for the fact that far right wing is flexing their muscles and it raised an eyebrow while watching what's at hand.

Do you agree?
I agree indeed that the far right has some very awful elements among its ranks indeed. Weirdo nutcase kooks in a woods here or there practicing up for the big one…horrible hate-mongering bigots here and there. Yes. They exist. There are also some actual elected politicians who are abject idiots among them. I do agree. And - in my case - there is no “but for”…

Colorforms

Senator
You didn't have to specifically bring up morality for anyone to know where your going.

Why don't you show actions in how Democrats are fascist.

You're the picture next to the definition.
Yeah....you're still just trolling, and your opinion is still worthless. :)

write on

Senator
I agree indeed that the far right has some very awful elements among its ranks indeed. Weirdo nutcase kooks in a woods here or there practicing up for the big one…horrible hate-mongering bigots here and there. Yes. They exist. There are also some actual elected politicians who are abject idiots among them. I do agree. And - in my case - there is no “but for”…
I appreciate your somewhat candor, but you failed to mention the elephant in the room.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Right wing fascism.

It's right there for you to see, Rick, But for some reason, you can't bring yourself to admit the truth.

And that says more about you than you'll admit.
I JUST affirmed it merely one post ago. The very first one that I made in this thread…and I made only two (this is now the third).

It seems you are simply ‘unpost-able’. There’s just no point to it.

write on

Senator
I JUST affirmed it merely one post ago. The very first one that I made in this thread…and I made only two (this is now the third).

It seems you are simply ‘unpost-able’. There’s just no point to it.
And you asked me a question and I answered it.

And as I talked about, I'd like to think that you're right on the line admitting what is apparent.

What's the topic?