• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They'll never give up

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And you asked me a question and I answered it.

And as I talked about, I'd like to think that you're right on the line admitting what is apparent.

What's the topic?
The topic was the very thing to which I responded in the aforementioned post. “Rightwing fascism”. I acknowledged that it exists and that it is bad. For some odd reason, you don’t seem concerned about “fascism” - but only “rightwing fascism”. Perhaps you seek to maintain exclusive rights to the tactic of fascism? Certainly you seem to protect it as a thing prohibited to just the other side. Do you consider it lefty Intellectual Property or something?

write on

Senator
The topic was the very thing to which I responded in the aforementioned post. “Rightwing fascism”. I acknowledged that it exists and that it is bad. For some odd reason, you don’t seem concerned about “fascism” - but only “rightwing fascism”. Perhaps you seek to maintain exclusive rights to the tactic of fascism? Certainly you seem to protect it as a thing prohibited to just the other side. Do you consider it lefty Intellectual Property or something?
What type of fascism is prevalent?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
LOTS of it. On BOTH sides.

You think the FACT that conservatives cannot speak on so many college campuses is “rightwing fascism”? Forget it. You don’t care about free speech or “fascism”. As you post constantly…you are only concerned about “rightwing” fascism. Fascism that emanates from others is a-ok, I guess.
Have a nice night. This is too much of the same old stuff.

write on

Senator
LOTS of it. On BOTH sides.

You think the FACT that conservatives cannot speak on so many college campuses is “rightwing fascism”? Forget it. You don’t care about free speech or “fascism”. As you post constantly…you are only concerned about “rightwing” fascism. Fascism that emanates from others is a-ok, I guess.
Have a nice night. This is too much of the same old stuff.
Who is in a cult like state kissing the feet of their messiah, trump?

Are you so shallow by not seeing what was laid out with the SCOTUS when McConnell blocked Obams's choice for a seat?

EatTheRich

President
Don’t fall for it. Fascism is not a synonym for repression or authoritarianism … it is a particular species of political movement that is inherently right-wing. The worst thing about the repression and authoritarianism supported by too many on the left is that it emboldens the fascists who are the culmination of the political aims of finance capital.

trapdoor

Governor
Well, it's not replacement theory but Democrats have been saying for two decades that demographic changes doomed the GOP to at the very least being a small, regional party. During that period, the GOP consolidated "trifecta" control of 23 states. The Democrats have 14.
There are divided governments in Kansas (which is a red state where the GOP is actually in control); Louisiana (same thing), Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland and Maine.
The real takeaway is that the splits aren't mostly by race -- they're urban versus rural, and the U.S. encompasses a LOT of rural areas.
And the people in those rural areas got sick of being called rural rubes, too racist and lacking in education to know what was good for them. They were insulted by identity politics -- and started voting their own identity. This identity was not innately white, black, or brown -- but it was independent.
The trouble lies in the politicians themselves. For some reason Donald Trump has a stranglehold not just on the Republican Party but on the voters. I know people who are fanatically supportive, and they're smart people, seemingly unable to see what a shabby con-man they like. I see it, but the Democrats have given me no better alternatives. HRC? Dirty party hack. Biden? Senile dirty party hack.
The only president that has shown real leadership in the past 25 years is unfortunately not American -- Volodymyr Zelensky

write on

Senator
Well, it's not replacement theory but Democrats have been saying for two decades that demographic changes doomed the GOP to at the very least being a small, regional party. During that period, the GOP consolidated "trifecta" control of 23 states. The Democrats have 14.
There are divided governments in Kansas (which is a red state where the GOP is actually in control); Louisiana (same thing), Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland and Maine.
The real takeaway is that the splits aren't mostly by race -- they're urban versus rural, and the U.S. encompasses a LOT of rural areas.
And the people in those rural areas got sick of being called rural rubes, too racist and lacking in education to know what was good for them. They were insulted by identity politics -- and started voting their own identity. This identity was not innately white, black, or brown -- but it was independent.
The trouble lies in the politicians themselves. For some reason Donald Trump has a stranglehold not just on the Republican Party but on the voters. I know people who are fanatically supportive, and they're smart people, seemingly unable to see what a shabby con-man they like. I see it, but the Democrats have given me no better alternatives. HRC? Dirty party hack. Biden? Senile dirty party hack.
The only president that has shown real leadership in the past 25 years is unfortunately not American -- Volodymyr Zelensky
While I agree with some of what you wrote, I think that it's the evolution of replacement theory, as I said in my OP. And while gerrymandering happens by both political parties but unlike Democrats, Republicans use it effectively by shutting down polling places in key districts across the U.S. that they know will most likely give Democrats victories. To me, that is just one of the definitions of right wing fascism that is taking this country to where the founding fathers warned us about.

I've posted many times about the evolution of fascism in the U.S.

1. Democracy

2. Capitalistic society

3. Plutocracy

4. Fascism

Do you agree?

You wrote; "The real takeaway is that the splits aren't mostly by race -- they're urban versus rural, and the U.S. encompasses a LOT of rural areas"

I have posted before what the map looks like when comparing blue v red votes. As an example, the entire state of Wyoming is red, but in actuality, there are very few votes there.

I believe that I asked RickWA his definition of a liberal is a while back. He was correct on the definition, but the right wing has tried, and succeeded in redefining it that the true definition is lost to the willfully ignorant so much so that the media is now following suit.

As I've repeatedly posted over the decades about the U.S. as an infant when compared to the rest of the world, this has yet to be sufficiently challenged in what is well established by anyone that is intellectually honest.

Last edited: