• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is privilege.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How so? That is me getting a portion of my earnings back after making an involuntary interest-free loan to the government of a parasitical ruling class. If I have (just for example) $400 in wages withheld from my paycheck, and then when I file my taxes I get $100 of that $400 back, that is not someone subsidizing me, that is me subsidizing the ruling class to the tune of $300.
No, its you sucking out ..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If it included welfare recipients that spend absurd amount of money on guns, ammo, raising their trucks, etc. would it still be true?
You evidently never been in the hood and seeing those Chevy Impala's jacked up with $2000 wheels and apparently all have guns and much ammo as news reports of many shot daily and over the weekend in inner cities EVERY WEEKEND

God of War

Governor
How so? That is me getting a portion of my earnings back after making an involuntary interest-free loan to the government of a parasitical ruling class. If I have (just for example) $400 in wages withheld from my paycheck, and then when I file my taxes I get $100 of that $400 back, that is not someone subsidizing me, that is me subsidizing the ruling class to the tune of $300.
ha ha

And of course you would prefer not to be paid those $400 and instead have your employer be taxed those same $400 directly in order to pay their fair share, right? ha ha

Commies just don't know how it works.

God of War

Governor
You evidently never been in the hood and seeing those Chevy Impala's jacked up with $2000 wheels and apparently all have guns and much ammo as news reports of many shot daily and over the weekend in inner cities EVERY WEEKEND
Murder is the apex crime for all violent crimes. If murder is going up so are all other violent crimes (and ordinary crimes). People don't just jump straight to doing murder. It builds up to murder. It usually takes a lot of violence to build up to murder.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Murder is the apex Crime for all violent crimes. If murder is going up so are all other violent crimes (and ordinary crimes). People don't just jump straight to doing murder. It builds up to murder. It usually takes a lot of violence to build up to murder.
Brooks perfect example and the Christmas Parade massacre

EatTheRich

President
No, its you sucking out ..
Why? It’s a portion of my wages (that portion of the wealth equivalent my labor creates that is not appropriated in the form of profit) being returned to me after the government which did not produce that wealth takes its cut.

EatTheRich

President
ha ha

And of course you would prefer not to be paid those $400 and instead have your employer be taxed those same $400 directly in order to pay their fair share, right? ha ha

Commies just don't know how it works.
No, I’d prefer to eliminate payroll taxes and income taxes on earned income.

God of War

Governor
Why? It’s a portion of my wages (that portion of the wealth equivalent my labor creates that is not appropriated in the form of profit) being returned to me after the government which did not produce that wealth takes its cut.
How did you create that wealth exactly? You didn't print the money. You didn't create the bank that keeps those records. You have empty hands. You entered into a social contract that was constructed for you to join. You could strike out on your own. Become 100% self-sufficient- farmer, drug dealer, mountain man. Demand to be paid in gold and silver.

EatTheRich

President
How did you create that wealth exactly? You didn't print the money. You didn't create the bank that keeps those records. You have empty hands. You entered into a social contract that was constructed for you to join. You could strike out on your own. Become 100% self-sufficient- farmer, drug dealer, mountain man. Demand to be paid in gold and silver.
Printing money doesn’t create wealth beyond the physical cost of preventing counterfeiting. What does (besides nature) is labor which turns raw materials into more valuable products. Becoming self-sufficient requires wealth but at any rate our society is propped up by wage laborers and farmers.

God of War

Governor
Printing money doesn’t create wealth beyond the physical cost of preventing counterfeiting. What does (besides nature) is labor which turns raw materials into more valuable products. Becoming self-sufficient requires wealth but at any rate our society is propped up by wage laborers and farmers.
More and more there is nothing wage laborers and farmers do that machines can't do. So you really aren't so precious for your ordinary labor. More and more you're more precious for your consumption than labor, which is a dangerous place to be.

Why in your opinion is managing money not labor. Is it different to a programmer? An accountant?

EatTheRich

President
More and more there is nothing wage laborers and farmers do that machines can't do. So you really aren't so precious for your ordinary labor. More and more you're more precious for your consumption than labor, which is a dangerous place to be.

Why in your opinion is managing money not labor. Is it different to a programmer? An accountant?
Managing money and accounting are labor that provides personal services for which wealth is exchanged. Due to the exploitation of productive labor, wages for personal service are also driven below their natural market value. Programming is a form of productive labor.

But the income of the bourgeoisie don’t come from “managing money,” or at least that component of it. They come from having money in a system that rewards having money in and of itself, or rather systematically expropriated more and more small property owners so that big property owners can accumulate bigger fortunes.

God of War

Governor
Because their hoarding (euphemistically termed “saving”) requires the annual deaths of millions to make it possible.
So when I save money and buy stocks so my savings aren't whittled away by inflation and I might actually get ahead by not indulging in immediate spending gratification I'm killing millions?

Or if I use my saved money as a down payment for a loan on a rental property I'm killing millions? Am I killing millions when I have to run over to that rental property and fix the leaking roof?

God of War

Governor
Managing money and accounting are labor that provides personal services for which wealth is exchanged. Due to the exploitation of productive labor, wages for personal service are also driven below their natural market value. Programming is a form of productive labor.
So the bougeoisie don't manage money? They just sit around doing nothing?

But the income of the bourgeoisie don’t come from “managing money,” or at least that component of it. They come from having money in a system that rewards having money in and of itself, or rather systematically expropriated more and more small property owners so that big property owners can accumulate bigger fortunes.
How many bourgeiosie are there? 100 1,000 10,000 100,000 1,000,000 What are the qualifications for a bourgeoisie?

EatTheRich

President
So when I save money and buy stocks so my savings aren't whittled away by inflation and I might actually get ahead by not indulging in immediate spending gratification I'm killing millions?

Or if I use my saved money as a down payment for a loan on a rental property I'm killing millions? Am I killing millions when I have to run over to that rental property and fix the leaking roof?
Tesla was the best-performing S&P and Nasdaq stock last year. Their nest egg is largely based on Elon Musk’s inherited fortune which came from his dad’s emerald mine in apartheid South Africa and the apartheid system, unsafe production conditions, low wages, and mass theft of land from farmers that made it possible. Their profits come from among other things profiting from the failure to address global warming in a realistic way, resulting in hundreds of thousands of preventable deaths annually; swindling small investors who end up destitute; selling unsafe cars and covering up their safety failures at the expense of lives on the road; toxic pollution; union busting which means more destitution and less job safety as well as wind in the sails of fascism; sweatshop conditions in their Chinese factories which means partnering with the semi-fascist regime ruling China; speedup at the expense of worker and consumer safety; and child labor.

These are not incidental criticisms that are unrelated to the profits. This is what the market system systematically rewards. Tesla is profitable because it kills so many.

What makes housing rental income possible of course is homelessness.

EatTheRich

President
So the bougeoisie don't manage money? They just sit around doing nothing?

How many bourgeiosie are there? 100 1,000 10,000 100,000 1,000,000 What are the qualifications for a bourgeoisie?
Pretty much. Your class depends on your relationship to the means of production. If your wealth comes mostly from what you own and not from what you do, you are bourgeois. I would estimate there are maybe 50 million in the U.S. and another 300 million in the world.