• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is privilege.

EatTheRich

President
Great. You first
Me first to speak out against the rulers, or me first to discuss principles? As you know, I have consistently done both all along … while you have consistently made personal attacks on me that distracted from principles and objectively served the interest of the imperialist war machine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Me first to speak out against the rulers, or me first to discuss principles? As you know, I have consistently done both all along … while you have consistently made personal attacks on me that distracted from principles and objectively served the interest of the imperialist war machine.
Oh by all means if you want to discuss something principled that would be funded. Can't wait for your first post on something of principle

EatTheRich

President
Oh by all means if you want to discuss something principled that would be funded. Can't wait for your first post on something of principle
Compare my first post in this thread or any other with yours. Then see what happens when I stick to the facts and logically refute your position, and you suddenly want to start talking about my personality again.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Compare my first post in this thread or any other with yours. Then see what happens when I stick to the facts and logically refute your position, and you suddenly want to start talking about my personality again.
My answer to your first post was that the majority of taxes are paid by people who work

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My answer to your first post was that the majority of taxes are paid by people who work
The only Americans who pay Income taxes are those that Work, exactly and the facts.

Appears ETR and Many like him have never paid property taxes that provides schools, police and fire departments etc........hell if on Food Stamps they don't even pay food Tax.

Yet enjoy what others must pay..............

EatTheRich

President
The only Americans who pay Income taxes are those that Work, exactly and the facts.

Appears ETR and Many like him have never paid property taxes that provides schools, police and fire departments etc........hell if on Food Stamps they don't even pay food Tax.

Yet enjoy what others must pay..............
What about rich people whose income comes from investment and not from their own work?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What about rich people whose income comes from investment and not from their own work?
They had to work to have the money to invest........

Look at your employer........there's no way you could be his employer even with your "two college degrees"

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And then when I showed that to be wrong you suddenly wanted to make it personal.
You didn't show anything to be wrong. You simply claimed that high earners don't work. That's simply baloney and not supported by any fact in reality. Reality tells us that the Lions share of all income taxes are paid by the top deciles.

EatTheRich

President
You didn't show anything to be wrong. You simply claimed that High earners don't work. That's simply baloney and not supported by any fact in reality. Reality tells us that the Lions share of all income taxes are paid by the top deciles.
And I pointed out that 50% of the wealth of the bourgeois class is directly attributable to inheritance. And that the wealth of the median bourgeois family goes back 4 generations.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And I pointed out that 50% of the wealth of the bourgeois class is directly attributable to inheritance. And that the wealth of the median bourgeois family goes back 4 generations.
So what? The fact remains they along with the top deciles of working individuals pay the majority

EatTheRich

President
so your employer inherited the money to hire you?
Does he know your posting in PJ instead of working as paid to do
I don’t post on the clock. Only on breaks and while walking to and from work, etc. Anyway, my employer had a decent salary for working and saved up. More common in little patriarchal businesses of the old-fashioned kind such as the one I worked in than in the modern mega corporations dominating production.

EatTheRich

President
So what? The fact remains they along with the top deciles of working individuals pay the majority
There are a few who get very wealthy from work. But by the very nature of capitalism, most of those earning more than a bare subsistence are supported by the work of others, not by their own.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There are a few who get very wealthy from work. But by the very nature of capitalism, most of those earning more than a bare subsistence are supported by the work of others, not by their own.
Complete bullshit.

Define bate subsistence?