• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This needs to be asked

write on

Senator

CRT is a way of creating victims and victimizers by discussing how the underpinnings of American society are fundamentally racist in nature. It shames whites for their privilege and sets blacks as the aggrieved.

It's the left's latest attempt at promoting division through racism by indoctrinating children into seeing only color.

I'm really tired of this. You're so dishonest.
Read my response in the link. I think you can understand that, along with the bail/jail/prison disparities I mentioned in this thread is true but you don't want to admit it.

Now, that's dishonest.

EatTheRich

President

CRT is a way of creating victims and victimizers by discussing how the underpinnings of American society are fundamentally racist in nature. It shames whites for their privilege and sets blacks as the aggrieved.

It's the left's latest attempt at promoting division through racism by indoctrinating children into seeing only color.

I'm really tired of this. You're so dishonest.
What divides us by skin color is racial inequality ... not the efforts to expose racial inequality so it can be uprooted.

write on

Senator
We're stuck in the mud, and have been for a long time.

At least CRT is looking for a solution for those that want one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That isn't the "fascist" position, that is the NAZI opinion. This is what I am talking about. You refuse to recognize that not all fascists are identical. It's the same kind of stupid argument as claiming the flu isn't a virus because it isn't exactly like the Corona virus. You hide behind a flavor of fascism and then claim it's not fascism.

Again, by the definition of fascism, YOU are a fascist. If you want to continue to pretend you're not, I don't care. What's one more lie when you have forwarded so many?
By what definition of fascism? Fascism doesn't come close to any sort of liberal policies.

Colorforms

Senator
What divides us by skin color is racial inequality ... not the efforts to expose racial inequality so it can be uprooted.
What divides us by skin color are democrats and education. Democrats run these urban areas and literally have a stranglehold on the educational system, yet, somehow, schools in the inner city end up at the bottom. This is a failure of the democrat party exclusively.

Educated blacks don't have the same racial disparity problem as democrat educated blacks.

EatTheRich

President
What divides us by skin color are democrats and education. Democrats run these urban areas and literally have a stranglehold on the educational system, yet, somehow, schools in the inner city end up at the bottom. This is a failure of the democrat party exclusively.

Educated blacks don't have the same racial disparity problem as democrat educated blacks.
A Black woman with a master’s degree makes less money than a white man with a bachelor’s. Anyway, the fact that inner-city schools are underfunded and expected to pick up the expensive cost of social problems spawned in the suburbs and dumped in their laps is a systemic national problem, not a merely local one.

Colorforms

Senator
A Black woman with a master’s degree makes less money than a white man with a bachelor’s. Anyway, the fact that inner-city schools are underfunded and expected to pick up the expensive cost of social problems spawned in the suburbs and dumped in their laps is a systemic national problem, not a merely local one.
A block woman with a master's in what makes more than a white man with a bachelor's in what?

One of the deceptions used by the left wing fascists is that they lump all jobs together, that way they can ignore the fact that women tend to take lessor positions with more flexibility in order to care for family.

One of the many many many lies that left wing fascists tell.

EatTheRich

President
A block woman with a master's in what makes more than a white man with a bachelor's in what?

One of the deceptions used by the left wing fascists is that they lump all jobs together, that way they can ignore the fact that women tend to take lessor positions with more flexibility in order to care for family.

One of the many many many lies that left wing fascists tell.
I’m talking about on average. The majors of Blacks and whites are almost identical but I haven’t been able to find the same information for men and women or for Black women and white men in particular.

Women being obliged by the way society is set up to “take lessor (sic) positions to care for family” doesn’t demonstrate that women aren’t discriminated against, it demonstrates that the discrimination is systemic. The same is true of the sociological explanations which do not excuse race discrimination.

Colorforms

Senator
I’m talking about on average. The majors of Blacks and whites are almost identical but I haven’t been able to find the same information for men and women or for Black women and white men in particular.

Women being obliged by the way society is set up to “take lessor (sic) positions to care for family” doesn’t demonstrate that women aren’t discriminated against, it demonstrates that the discrimination is systemic. The same is true of the sociological explanations which do not excuse race discrimination.
No you're not. You're citing well established fascist propaganda.

trapdoor

Governor
I've read this many times by some of the right wing here .

Fact: Trump was a Democrat. He changed parties to become a republican.

So why does the right wing argue that "the party of slavery" (you know who you are) couldn't change parties when they saw the racism that was growing in their political party?
I've never made that argument, but whether they could or not, they didn't. It's long been a liberal Democrat argument that many people swapped parties to either stay racist (moving from Democrat to Republican because the GOP was seen as the "white" party) or deny racism after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The truth is that only 17 congressmen changed parties after 1964, and most of them did so after 1975. Democratic Party members who were racists mostly stayed in the party.

EatTheRich

President
I've never made that argument, but whether they could or not, they didn't. It's long been a liberal Democrat argument that many people swapped parties to either stay racist (moving from Democrat to Republican because the GOP was seen as the "white" party) or deny racism after the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The truth is that only 17 congressmen changed parties after 1964, and most of them did so after 1975. Democratic Party members who were racists mostly stayed in the party.
Klan presence by county is highly correlated with shift of votes from Democratic to Republican.

EatTheRich

President
What I said before is still true, save for the date. Only 17 Congressmen changed parties -- between 1856 and the current day.
Congressmen. Then there are dozens more former Congressmen, governors, presidential candidates, future presidents, and of course the millions of voters.

EatTheRich

President
Not so much. Most of the changes were from GOP to Democrat after the Nixon administration.
Mississippi was the state with the deadliest Klan activity in the South. It went from voting 94% Democratic in 1944 (before the right-wing Democrats broke with the national party over civil rights in the subsequent election) to voting 58% Republican (with 82% of whites voting Republican) last year.

trapdoor

Governor
Mississippi was the state with the deadliest Klan activity in the South. It went from voting 94% Democratic in 1944 (before the right-wing Democrats broke with the national party over civil rights in the subsequent election) to voting 58% Republican (with 82% of whites voting Republican) last year.
That's one state, but the point is that most critics claim a bunch of politicians changed parties. Essentially none did. Individual voters are another thing, but even then sometime between 1944 and today a bunch of people who were KKK people left the Democratic party because they died of old age. A different generation voted Republican.

write on

Senator
Good to see you, Trapdoor.

Democratic Party members who were racists mostly stayed in the party.
I read that line all the time here. And I'll give my standard reply;

If the racists stayed in the Democratic party, then why do blacks vote for them?

No need for me to look up and debate about the 17 congressman that changed parties, The big question is about their constituents that vote for them, don't you think?

Edit;

And here's some irony from a right winger....

"Before he was for Trump Lin Wood was a notorious Democrat and was telling Republicans not to vote in the Senatorial Georgia runoff.
"