• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: Gimme back those documents the FBI planted!

write on

Senator
The bloated orange gasbag has to decide which lie to tell!

;-)

To recap;

The FBI planted evidence to implicate Trump but the docs were fine because he magically declassified them but weren't there in the first place but he's now demanding them back.

The ability for him to gaslight his minions with blatant lies is amazing.

My head hurts. ;)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
To recap;

The FBI planted evidence to implicate Trump but the docs were fine because he magically declassified them but weren't there in the first place but he's now demanding them back.

My head hurts. ;)
100% correct, not even the greatest loser, conman CAN KEEP HIS OWNS LIES STRAIGHT !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The bloated orange gasbag has to decide which lie to tell!

;-)

Aw, c'mon....Trump stole them fair and square.

Besides that, Johnson says Mar-A-Lago is a perfectly safe place for top secret documents.

write on

Senator

Besides that, Johnson says Mar-A-Lago is a perfectly safe place for top secret documents.
As hard as it is to admit, I was hoping Trump would win the Republican nomination for president because I, like most people with common sense, didn't think he would win.

Fast forward to now.

Cheri Jacobson will, as anyone that stands up to the der fuehrer Trump, be called a RINO. We'll just get more gaslighting in the face of the truth that she talks about.

As I've been saying long before I heard of Jacobson, this sh!t is scary.

The headline below says it all- using facts.

protectionist

Governor
To recap;

My head hurts. ;)
Sounds like you've been watching too many leftist media shows. Getting all your propagandas mixed up ?

protectionist

Governor

Nobody has a shred of evidence that Trump "stole" anything. And none of these clown circuses are going to mitigate the upcoming red wave. Amazing waste of energy.

1660579364218.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As hard as it is to admit, I was hoping Trump would win the Republican nomination for president because I, like most people with common sense, didn't think he would win.

Fast forward to now.

Cheri Jacobson will, as anyone that stands up to the der fuehrer Trump, be called a RINO. We'll just get more gaslighting in the face of the truth that she talks about.

As I've been saying long before I heard of Jacobson, this sh!t is scary.

The headline below says it all- using facts.

I prefer to have good candidates on both sides. I want a choice...not just a win for the Dems.

protectionist

Governor

protectionist

Governor
This thread is a perfect example of the half-cocked, hysterical, impulsive, harebrained, madcap, foolhardy, rash, hotheaded, irresponsibilty of the looney left.

write on

Senator
This thread is a perfect example of the half-cocked, hysterical, impulsive, harebrained, madcap, foolhardy, rash, hotheaded, irresponsibilty of the looney left.
You, in part, are why I occasionally take a break from here because of your nonsensical diatribe defending the indefensible.