• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ugh!!!!

BobbyT

Governor
I'm not sure what you two are referring to; however, I'm confident you're not implying that women should conform to some ideal of beauty before being allowed to speak on camera.

Cicero

Mayor
Obviously Wasserman Schultz knew people, important people. She's evidently got a rather low IQ and so she did not get her current position based on her abilities. On the other hand, it is quite possible that Obama actually wanted an idiot to hold down the position this time around; somebody too stupid to joggle his elbow while he's campaigning.

BobbyT

Governor
I guess commenting on what she actually said is too much trouble, so attacking her "expression" is an agreeable substitute for critical thinking.

gabriel

Governor
this from the woman who was going on about how she always tried to post intelligently and hated how others resorted to chum???

Cicero

Mayor
I remember a fellow saying that once about a lady friend of his and this was just as we were walking past the chrome ball of a trailer hitch. We both paused for a moment and contemplated it and let our imaginations roam free and then we winced in envisioned sympathy, "Ouch!"
:scared: