• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ugh!!!!

Lapcat

Governor
Can't discern the difference between "Ugh" and "Ugly", eh? Not surprising.

And for the record, I'm the one that is saying she's ugly. And butt-ugly....as is typical of leftie hags.

she said the loss of employees at companies owned or controlled by Bain is not the same as the loss of jobs at Solyndra....your response is "she's ugly". What is new is your complete lack of even the pretense of discussing issues....

Oh yeah, and then there was Gubbmint Motors with the VOLT!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lapcat

Governor
Funny....BUT.....lefties sure as hell haven't done anything to raise respect for women via their non-stop/ongoing attacks on Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman AND the Fox News blonde "so-called bimbos" (leftie's term, not mine).

Hypocrites much???

Well you two certainly don't do much to raise respect for women.

Lapcat

Governor
If not for double-standards, these lefties would have NO standards at all, Bru. And it's ok for Obama (the "One") to make comments about her LOOKS to further his campaign and agenda. But nobody ELSE can, or rather...nobody on the right can! LOL!

Lapcat

Governor
Let's face it.....she "blew" her way to the top.....LMAO!

Obviously Wasserman Schultz knew people, important people. She's evidently got a rather low IQ and so she did not get her current position based on her abilities. On the other hand, it is quite possible that Obama actually wanted an idiot to hold down the position this time around; somebody too stupid to joggle his elbow while he's campaigning.

Lapcat

Governor
Careful there, doc! The metrosexual leftie males here will be calling YOU a catty witch next....lol.

Good lord, she gets uglier by the day......

I bet it takes her an hour and a half to brush that oversized grill she's got going on. Obviously, makes up the time when brushing her frizzle!

Lapcat

Governor
Right. Cause he is the leftie God and "the One"....and can do no wrong....even if that wrong means the utter destruction of the United States of America.

Got it.

No he's not. The only thing he's responsible for is the GOOD stuff....like....umm....you know.....oh yeah, Osama is dead....stuff like that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Can't discern the difference between "Ugh" and "Ugly", eh? Not surprising.

And for the record, I'm the one that is saying she's ugly. And butt-ugly....as is typical of leftie hags.
I have no problem with understanding your words. You guys seem to have a problem with short term memory. You don't remember what you've written from one post to the next.

Lapcat

Governor
It's not just sad. It's anti-American.....since Obama is bound and determined to destroy America and to ruin the lives of most Americans....while saving the lives of the elite FEW lefties that he deems friendly to his Marxist cause.

But you are once again working for the Barack Obama campaign machinery and so your judgment factor is definitely questionable. You now know that he's nothing more than an inept little clown prince, overwhelmed by the duties and responsibilities of the Oval Office, and yet you are determined to see him get re-elected. Now that's just sad.

Lapcat

Governor
Oh, I beg to differ. You have a BIG problem understanding plain English....apparently.

I have no problem with understanding your words. You guys seem to have a problem with short term memory. You don't remember what you've written from one post to the next.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I say she's ugly? Please, PLEASE link me to that. Why do you people make shit up ALL.THE.TIME?
And just what deep thought did you have when posting "Ugh" or "I'm going to have nightmares"? Your meaning wasnt' difficult to get....