• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ugh!!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So when Barbarella referred to a "bovine expression" or stated that "ugliness is one thing" she wasn't talking about Congresswoman Wasserman-Schultz?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well Barb, at least you gave the usual copy-cat the link for a new thread below...........SOS..........look down below at the 12:28 post :crazy:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
she's so ugly her parents had to tie her pet to her so it would play with her...........

D

Doc

Careful there, doc! The metrosexual leftie males here will be calling YOU a catty witch next....lol.
Hmmm...would that be before or after they start discussing who Sarah Palin may, or may not have slept with.....????

Before or after, they beging ranting on about Michelle Bachman's "Gay Husband...????"

Before, or after they refer to Dr. Condi Rice as an "Aunt Jemimah Watermelon Spitter???"

Yikes, but bent-wristed Dim Males do look out for the honor of Women, no?

Lapcat

Governor
They wouldn't recognize honor if it jumped up and sat on their faces, Doc. They're just not wired that way.

Yikes, but bent-wristed Dim Males do look out for the honor of Women, no?

BobbyT

Governor
I'll clear it up for ya. US leftie/liberal hags are some of THE ugliest (inside AND out) females on planet earth....and as such, they give normal people (hint: not lefties) nightmares at worst, and at best...they give people indigestion.

There.

Got it now?
Yes, thanks I got it now. You disagree with "lefty" positions, at least you think you do, but rather than discuss what those might be you resort to saying ugly things. I think that's a dismally weak position, but if that's the best you can do, carry on.

BRU

Mayor
Are you really going to go there middleview? Maybe we should post up all the dictators hands that Clinton shaked? Obama? They would fill these pages. WEAK

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That picture was taken after thousands were killed by Saddam's use of WMDs. You guys want to spend time talking about a picture of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, a very smart woman who has spent a number of years serving her district, because you don't think she is attractive. I have a bigger problem with our government meeting with and selling weapons to dictators.....meanwhile, let us know if you have any further deep thoughts on Michelle Obama's butt or her wardrobe.....

mark14

Council Member
Shallow as in referring to Fox News women as "bimbos"...that kind of shallow?
My quote was "Apparently they are both pretty shallow but I shouldn't make it gender related but figure that it is just part and parcel of their politics."

So although I wasn't involved in the Fox News women discussion I would like to give my opinion that not only are many of them shallow, but figure that it is just part and parcel of their politics which is what they are paid for, but that Steve Ducey is also a shallow blonde, but I shouldn't make it a hair color related issue, bimbo but figure that it is just part and parcel of his politics and he was probably selected in part because they believed he looked good on television. I'm sure Hannity's dark athletic slick looks and fast talking bad boy Irish personality was considered in selecting him, especially in contrast to the wimpy nearsighted appearance of the slow talking leftie Alan Colms in his original show. It was always Hannity's show you know but even Colms provided too much resistance to his shallow politics so had to go.