• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Violence?

Zam-Zam

Senator
The Biden team seems to think that's a possibility:

President Biden's administration is bracing for a wave of violence from pro-choice activists if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in June, Axios reported Wednesday.

A leaked May 13 memo from the Department of Homeland Security reportedly details ongoing investigations into threats to "burn down or storm" the Supreme Court building, according to Axios. Threats against the court arose last month after a draft majority opinion overturning Roe v. Wade leaked to the press. The Supreme Court is expected to hand down the ruling next month.

Roe v. Wade ruling has Biden administration bracing for wave of violence: report | Fox News

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Let's just hope that they act in as civilized manner as the anti-abortion protesters.

President Biden's administration is bracing for a wave of violence from pro-choice activists if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in June, Axios reported Wednesday.

A leaked May 13 memo from the Department of Homeland Security reportedly details ongoing investigations into threats to "burn down or storm" the Supreme Court building, according to Axios. Threats against the court arose last month after a draft majority opinion overturning Roe v. Wade leaked to the press. The Supreme Court is expected to hand down the ruling next month.

Roe v. Wade ruling has Biden administration bracing for wave of violence: report | Fox News
That is the plan and that is why the draft was leaked. Democrats/left learned in 2020 that the threat of violence and violence itself works.

However with the economy shrinking, inflation climbing, gas prices, ....
People have far bigger concerns so I am not sure they will get the riots they want but will see...

Spamature

President
That is the plan and that is why the draft was leaked. Democrats/left learned in 2020 that the threat of violence and violence itself works.

However with the economy shrinking, inflation climbing, gas prices, ....
People have far bigger concerns so I am not sure they will get the riots they want but will see...
What did they learn ?

Police killed more unarmed civilians in 2021 than they did in 2020.

It's the GOP that learned from violence.
As soon as Trump order his thugs to get violent.
The entire GOP leadership fell in line,
Maybe it was out of weakness, or dishonesty, or sheer cowardice, but violence sure as hell worked on them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What did they learn ?

Maybe it was out of weakness, or dishonesty, or sheer cowardice, but violence sure as hell worked on them.
Straight to “Trump!!!”.

Tsk, tsk…these internet kooks…

Colorforms

Senator

Democrat protestors will be "mostly peaceful":

Spamature

President
Straight to “Trump!!!”.

Tsk, tsk…these internet kooks…
Okay, let me fix it just for you.

As soon as your thugs got violent.
The entire GOP leadership fell in line.

They agreed with what every delusion you QAnon Hoax following, Jewish Replacement conspiracy believing, Confederate flag into the Capitol carrying, Intelligence to Russia selling, traitors were under, as soon as your mob threatened to kill them where they had gathered to carry out their constitutional duty.

Better now ?

Spamature

President
Democrat protestors will be "mostly peaceful":

I fail to see where anyone here is identified as a member of the Democratic Party.

Maybe if they were carrying some kind of placard, or poster, or memento of some kind where they clearly identify which political party or leaders they support.

But how could they do that ?
You wouldn't by any chance happen to have any photographs along those lines, would you ?

Let me know if you'd like for me to try to dig one up for you.

Just to give your photo a point of reference, so to speak...

Colorforms

Senator

I fail to see where anyone here is identified as a member of the Democratic Party.

Maybe if they were carrying some kind of placard, or poster, or memento of some kind where they clearly identify which political party or leaders they support.

But how could they do that ?
You wouldn't by any chance happen to have any photographs along those lines, would you ?
Sure, most violent protestors carry placards. In fact, I'm sure they have their ID hanging just under their masks.

LOL

Spamature

President
Sure, most violent protestors carry placards. In fact, I'm sure they have their ID hanging just under their masks.

LOL
But I think that a photo where no one is wearing a mask is best.
So that law enforcement can trace their identities and show without a doubt that they are Republicans.

Some of them so Republican you even nominated one of them to represent the Republican Party in the election for the governorship of the 5th largest state in the US.

Now that is some kind of party dedication to violence that hard to beat.

Should I try to dig up a photo of that ?

Colorforms

Senator
But I think that a photo where no one is where mask.
So law enforcement can trace and show without a doubt that they are Republicans.

Some of them so Republican you even nominated one of them to represent the Republican Party in the election for the governorship of the 5th largest state in the US.

Now that is some kind of party dedication to violence that hard to beat.
lol Good luck with that. :)

Colorforms

Senator
Why do you think luck would have anything to do with it ?

Do you think photos of anything I talked about are not easily available to anyone, even you, if you mustered up the courage to look for them ?
Hey...if you can show me those GOP placards from the "summer of love" riots, I say go for it.

Spamature

President
Hey...if you can show me those GOP placards from the "summer of love" riots, I say go for it.
I am not the one claiming that anyone involved in those riots were members of the GOP or any political party whatsoever.

The person doing that is you.

I only offered to find photos from a riot where the rioters show without a doubt what party they belong to and for whom they are engaging in violence.

But you seem to be a bit reluctant to ask for that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What did they learn ?

Topic was Abortion and SCOTUS

Since you wish to Derail here is violence leftist continue to release back to the streets to ensure more VIOLENCE

Prosecutor opposes parole for man serving 140-year sentence (msn.com)

and there's 100's of 1000's released just as that thug

Colorforms

Senator
I am not the one claiming that anyone involved in those riots were members of the GOP or any political party whatsoever.

The person doing that is you.

I only offered to find photos from a riot where the rioters show without a doubt what party they belong to and for whom they are engaging in violence.

But you seem to be a bit reluctant to ask for that.
I don't need to ask for that. I am honest enough to call out when righties do something stupid and violent. If only you were as honest.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't need to ask for that. I am honest enough to call out when righties do something stupid and violent. If only you were as honest.
I'm sure the shooting violence today at a kids playground in San Fran w/33 shots was the right wingers he see's in hid dreams, I think 1 male killed and 4 wounded and glad it wasn't any of the kids.