• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voting rights are next

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I see it as what the right wing wants with the SC slowly chipping away the rights of those that aren't white and Republican.

#14 in the 14 characteristics of right wing fascism....

Right wingers seem to think there is no down side to right wing extremism. Denial is the core of the problem with them. Populism championed by a cult of personality is probably the first sign...Putin is a fascist, not a communist. Trump is an opportunist who has adopted fascist policies to solidify his own base...not because he is a true believer. Actually, he believes in power to boost his own ego...not for the good of our nation. His legacy will be the January 6 uprising/insurgency.

write on

Senator
Right wingers seem to think there is no down side to right wing extremism. Denial is the core of the problem with them. Populism championed by a cult of personality is probably the first sign...Putin is a fascist, not a communist. Trump is an opportunist who has adopted fascist policies to solidify his own base...not because he is a true believer. Actually, he believes in power to boost his own ego...not for the good of our nation. His legacy will be the January 6 uprising/insurgency.
Power is the key word.

The only way to describe it is what we've been saying all along. They're in cult of personality. To ignore the obvious by Republicans(?) that continue to defend and support Trump cannot be described any other way.

Trump and Putin reminds me of Hitler and Mussolini where Trump sees Putin as a mentor the same way Hitler was to Mussolini.

The results of the midterm elections will show where this country is heading.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Power is the key word.

The only way to describe it is what we've been saying all along. They're in cult of personality. To ignore the obvious by Republicans(?) that continue to defend and support Trump cannot be described any other way.

Trump and Putin reminds me of Hitler and Mussolini where Trump sees Putin as a mentor the same way Hitler was to Mussolini.

The results of the midterm elections will show where this country is heading.
Sense a theme here?

1656705090391.png

1656705146899.png

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You leftist morons just got through torching dozens of America’s cities, resulting in death of more than 42 people as well as millions upon millions $ in damage. What the frig did your parents DO TO YOU that none of you have any self-awareness? Good grief - it makes no sense to even TALK to you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You leftist morons just got through torching dozens of America’s cities, resulting in death of more than 42 people as well as millions upon millions $ in damage. What the frig did your parents DO TO YOU that none of you have any self-awareness? Good grief - it makes no sense to even TALK to you.
You right wing wackjobs just attempted to overthrow the elected president on the basis of a raft of complete bullshit foisted on you by a guy who deserved no credibility and should have been required to produce evidence before you accepted his version of events.

You continue to act as though the riots of 2020 were in anyway condoned by me or any leader of the democratic party. One set of rioters does not excuse the other....why is that so difficult for you to understand?

write on

Senator
As expected, you don't want to talk about the differences between violent protests against the continued attack on human rights and the violence in the attempt to overthrow a democracy.

That attempted sleight of hand is getting old.

When are these cities that have protests going to burn to the ground?

Edit;

I first called it an attempt of 'sleight of hand'. I was wrong. It's really the attempt at gaslighting that only seems to work on the lazy and ignorant right wing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You right wing wackjobs just attempted to overthrow the elected president on the basis of a raft of complete bullshit foisted on you by a guy who deserved no credibility and should have been required to produce evidence before you accepted his version of events.

You continue to act as though the riots of 2020 were in anyway condoned by me or any leader of the democratic party. One set of rioters does not excuse the other....why is that so difficult for you to understand?
Many democrat politicians/leaders support ANTFA riots
and still support riots and destruction in Portland and you have never damned those riots as you cry of J6

Colorforms

Senator
I think it's hilarious that they're still holding onto that "overthrowing democracy" bullcrap as if a guy in bull horns is going to "overthrow democracy".

Colorforms

Senator
Where were the courts in that decision you made up in your head?
Not involved yet, and you have no call to accuse anyone of making shit up in their heads. I couldn't care less what you believe, so making shit up is not a priority for me.