• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voting rights are next

God of War

Governor

write on

Senator
I didn't talk about Jews. Why did you bring this up in this thread?
You need to think outside the box given the history of how Republicans try to use Jews to show much they love them when it's apparent that Republicans only use them as fodder. The same way Trump is using the ignorant in his base.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
You need to think outside the box given the history of how Republicans try to use Jews to show much they love them when it's apparent that Republicans only use them as fodder. The same way Trump is using the ignorant in his base.
WTF are you talking about?

write on

Senator
What's typical of what the right wing does to suppress the vote comes down to cruelty.

Only a fascist would disallow the handout of water to those waiting in line to vote.

God of War

Governor
Show us all the 'example' that you speak of.
I'm just remembering and have no inclination to look for you.

People have smartphones and they can have water delivered. Or they can leave and come back. If the lines are too long they need to take it up with their election supervisor.

write on

Senator

People have smartphones and they can have water delivered. Or they can leave and come back. If the lines are too long they need to take it up with their election supervisor.
Yep, just what I thought. What's so wrong with handing out water to people standing in line to vote?

Thanks for showing the hypocrisy of what being a Christian really is.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

So, people should live in suburban precincts where people aren’t turned away from voting after waiting for hours. And they should have a bunch of disposable wealth to get water delivered. Or they should just leave the voting to those with that kind of money.

God of War

Governor
So, people should live in suburban precincts where people aren’t turned away from voting after waiting for hours.
Take it up with your Democrat ELECTION SUPERVISOR. Vote him out for incompetence.

And they should have a bunch of disposable wealth to get water delivered. Or they should just leave the voting to those with that kind of money.
Campaigning near a polling area has always been forbidden.