• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

protectionist

Governor
It has become a common thing to see young black men being shot by police, when they behave erratically, don't keep their hands visible, resist arrest, etc. Police have to protect themselves. It only takes a 1/2 second for someone to pull a gun out of a car console, or from under a seat.

So now Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
this didn't take long for right wingers to begin her defense - SO PREDICTABLE AND EXPECTED

You people know all this has consequences, right - all this white race politics/ supremacy? While all these right wing hate groups clamor for attention , brag of civil war, there are things going on that you true patriots have no idea about.......keep in mind - the person you should be most scared of is the most quiet guy ( group ) in the room - they have a mission and don't need publicity............Z100........have a nice day

BTW - OFF TOPIC ALERT - The new anti gerrymandering solution - simply have minorities move into the " GOP " voting districts - get in there and spread like cockroaches baby. So when your neighborhood darkens starting next week, just thank your own policies you are cheering daily.

reason10

Governor
Manslaughter is murder without the element of intent. Carries a lesser sentence. She did not have the intent to cause the death of that man. What she did was an accident.
By the same token, she clearly has no business wearing a police uniform, if she can mistake a loaded pistol for a taser.
Had that man somehow found a way to shoot her, the idiot Democrats in that city probably wouldn't even have charged him.

EatTheRich

President
Manslaughter is murder without the element of intent. Carries a lesser sentence. She did not have the intent to cause the death of that man. What she did was an accident.
By the same token, she clearly has no business wearing a police uniform, if she can mistake a loaded pistol for a taser.
Had that man somehow found a way to shoot her, the idiot Democrats in that city probably wouldn't even have charged him.
Not what the jury found.

protectionist

Governor
this didn't take long for right wingers to begin her defense - SO PREDICTABLE AND EXPECTED

You people know all this has consequences, right - all this white race politics/ supremacy? While all these right wing hate groups clamor for attention , brag of civil war, there are things going on that you true patriots have no idea about.......keep in mind - the person you should be most scared of is the most quiet guy ( group ) in the room - they have a mission and don't need publicity............Z100........have a nice day

BTW - OFF TOPIC ALERT - The new anti gerrymandering solution - simply have minorities move into the " GOP " voting districts - get in there and spread like cockroaches baby. So when your neighborhood darkens starting next week, just thank your own policies you are cheering daily.
1640399974347.png

Can;t find a damn thing in this leftist loon rant/post that has anything to do with the OP.

Colorforms

Senator
He damned the juries of Zimmerman and Rittenhouse
Now sending Best Regards

Ray Charles could have seen the difference
Id pay to witness him confronting a person with an 'armed Crime' with a warrant and the other whiny leftist as well
It's the fascist way. Attack the system when you don't get the outcome you insist on, but hide behind the system when they do give you your demanded outcome.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There's a reason why I have certain fuckkking retards on IGNORE. Life is just too short to deal with idiots.
I agree 100%, so how is you love affair going with the greatest loser now, feeling a ltille betrayed yet or still 100% in with him ?

I wonder do those bus tires hurt when they run over you brainwashed, true believers multiple times?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The young man was stopped for having an air freshener.
He was handcuffed and jumped back in his car and that's when
Potter shot him dead. Watch the killing here.

and an expired tag
why Lie and post it was just due to an air freshener
Contact Wis lawmakers that made that illegal

He was a thug and leftist adore their Half-Black Thugs, evidently
especially if they choke women!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You always find a way to bring race into things, gee I wonder why ? ..............others see it
That reply is laughable and proves you're a leftist Hypocrite

Facts is why and I hadn't paid attention to the case and didn't know that until this morning and leftist had referred to him Only as BLACK ..................

Why do you defend a thug that chocks women and goes armed against the public?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree 100%, so how is you love affair going with the greatest loser now, feeling a ltille betrayed yet or still 100% in with him ?

I wonder do those bus tires hurt when they run over you brainwashed, true believers multiple times?
You always find a way to jack a thread and bring Trump into it
................readers see it