• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Which Republican Candidate Is Most Delusional?

Which Republican Candidate Is Most Delusional?

• Total voters

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
While the four Republican candidates are all delusional, some more so than others.

I pick Santorum for his delusional God mandate.

Council Member
I picked hiom also, but there all pretty bad as I see it. Kind of says it all when Ron Paul is the one who is least idiotic

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
While the four Republican candidates are all delusional, some more so than others.

Newtie for me. He wants a colony on the moon...but lambastes algae research. He takes both positions...Let's move forward...and let's stay in the past...

Pope Rick is fervently religious...and that's a different kettle of fish.

degsme

Council Member
I notice Santorum is currently winning. But Ron Paul is my vote... Its a hard call

BOTH are "true believers" that are unmoored from observable facts in their beliefs. But Santorum comes by his "honestly" he had his irrationality programmed into him by his parents and the country club they dragged him to and he now belongs to.

Paul OTOH has arrived at his "beliefs" ALL ON HIS OWN..

That's a special kind of delusion

degsme

Council Member
Ah but Newtie isn't in this because he believes his own PR. He's in it because he's having fun...

Ricky and Paul are both TRUE BELIEVERS... and that is almost the definition of delusion

Bo-4

Senator
Wow 8s, i was all ready to go with Pope Ricky, but started thinking about it.

They're ALL delusional.. from Ricky's fight with Satin to Newt's moon colony to Mitt's delusion that everyone can be rich like him to Grandpa Paul's belief that government can be eliminated.

Ultimately, i couldn't choose! :-(

degsme

Council Member
Wow 8s, i was all ready to go with Pope Ricky, but started thinking about it.

They're ALL delusional.. from Ricky's fight with Satin to Newt's moon colony to Mitt's delusion that everyone can be rich like him to Grandpa Paul's belief that government can be eliminated.

Ultimately, i couldn't choose! :-(
Well I suggest you read my case for Ron Paul...

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I notice Santorum is currently winning. But Ron Paul is my vote... Its a hard call

BOTH are "true believers" that are unmoored from observable facts in their beliefs. But Santorum comes by his "honestly" he had his irrationality programmed into him by his parents and the country club they dragged him to and he now belongs to.

Paul OTOH has arrived at his "beliefs" ALL ON HIS OWN..

That's a special kind of delusion
Plus, Paul is deluded into thinking he's relevant while the rest of us just roll our eyes. That was a hard call for me, too.

The least delusional would be Romney in my opinion.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
but a Liar is someone who understands the need for lying. Which means he actually has to be connected to reality to recognize what to lie about.
I agree. Consciously lying shows a definite lack of delusion. While he may be trying to delude others, he isn't the deluded one.

degsme

Council Member
Which Democrat is not?
Obama
Pelosi
Reid

Which of them kowtows to gold bars?
Whcih of them thinks a Moon Base filled with child janitors will solve all our problems?
Which of them thinks that time travelling gays caused the current recession?

Hmmmm Thats a good question

I have no idea but we can ask the guy that said the oceans will cease to rise and that Gitmo would be closed I forget his name but lets ask, him he knows everything and if he doesn't actually know it's Bush's fault

fairsheet

Senator
My vote is for Mitt, because of the four, I think he's the only one who actually believes he might be president.