• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoo Hoo! Bidens says if you make under 400K you won't have to pay one penny in taxes.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
And the fact is that you cannot show those statistics to be false...and those that make your opinions look silly you can just call them lies and run away....as you and your allies on PJ do all the time.

Feel free to show statistics related to the sky being dirt.

Kind of ironic for you to attack the source of information I provided and ignore the opportunity to do the same for those @protectionist linked to on Newsmax or Washington Times.
Wait wait wait!

You have yet to prove they're true! Don't put the cart before the horse computer boy. Why should I believe a damn thing you or your shitistics say?

Statistics--backed by doctors--have "proved" cigarette smoking in the 50s could actually be good for you. Statistics "proved" the food pyramid with carbs on the bottom and fat on top was correct for decades. Then it was shown to be practically upside down. Oh but now now they got it right with respect to Covid death rates and gas prices. Right right right.

Your use of statistics is pedantic, tedious, and amateurish.

And you lie a lot.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wait wait wait!

You have yet to prove they're true! Don't put the cart before the horse computer boy. Why should I believe a damn thing you or your shitistics say?

Statistics--backed by doctors--have "proved" cigarette smoking in the 50s could actually be good for you. Statistics "proved" the food pyramid with carbs on the bottom and fat on top was correct for decades. Then it was shown to be practically upside down. Oh but now now they got it right with respect to Covid death rates and gas prices. Right right right.

Your use of statistics is pedantic, tedious, and amateurish.

And you lie a lot.
Your attempt to claim your opinions to be believable is hilarious....

Does your crap show all statistics to be wrong? Of course not. Do your posts prove all of your opinions to be shit? In my opinion...yes.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Your attempt to claim your opinions to be believable is hilarious....

Does your crap show all statistics to be wrong? Of course not. Do your posts prove all of your opinions to be shit? In my opinion...yes.
Who cares what your opinion is?

At least I challenge people to challenge authority, statistics. Use their grey matter in a time when authorities have run amuck. What you got? Argument by Authority? Numbers and shit? Lies?

Yeah. Lies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who cares what your opinion is?

At least I challenge people to challenge authority, statistics. Use their grey matter in a time when authorities have run amuck. What you got? Argument by Authority? Numbers and shit? Lies?

Yeah. Lies.
Right...so feel free to challenge the statistics on unemployment, number of people in non-farm jobs, the number of voters who cast votes for Biden vs Trump or the price of gas in 2019....

Not that your opinions will do more than inspire laughter...but go for it anyway.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Right...so feel free to challenge the statistics on unemployment, number of people in non-farm jobs, the number of voters who cast votes for Biden vs Trump or the price of gas in 2019....

Not that your opinions will do more than inspire laughter...but go for it anyway.
Do you understand the difference between an assertion and evidence? Do you understand that shitistics are an assertion and not evidence?

EatTheRich

President
Only a moron would trust a site like "Buffoons for Tax reform" and their simplistic account of gas prices. Prices fluctuate...and in February 2016 gas was $1.76.
For most of 2018 the price of gas was in the $2.80 range...

In May 2019 the price was $2.85...in June 2008 the price was $4.05.

View attachment 62923
If you do the math here that works out to a mean monthly cost of $2.963 per gallon under Obama and $2.227 under Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So that’s the end of the line. You thought statistics were facts. They are not. Merely assertions until they are validated. You’re welcome.
You have yet to prove that any statistics I've provided were false.

Who do you expect to validate the BLS numbers on unemployment or non-farm employment? You say you trust what you see or hear...ok, so what have you seen or heard that compels you to think those numbers are false?

I quoted numbers on the price of gas by month. Again...what do you know that makes you disagree with those numbers?

This is simply a new tactic from you. Agree with posts from right wingers as gospel and
anything else is unvalidated assertions.

Your desperate grasping at straws is fun to watch.

Schrodinger's Platypus

You have yet to prove that any statistics I've provided were false.

Who do you expect to validate the BLS numbers on unemployment or non-farm employment? You say you trust what you see or hear...ok, so what have you seen or heard that compels you to think those numbers are false?

I quoted numbers on the price of gas by month. Again...what do you know that makes you disagree with those numbers?

This is simply a new tactic from you. Agree with posts from right wingers as gospel and
anything else is unvalidated assertions.

Your desperate grasping at straws is fun to watch.
You are a shape shifting alien. Prove you are not.

Being a computer boy I'm not surprised you don't grasp reality. See, statistics are your assertion. Just like words. The burden of proof is on you to prove them true. Not me. Got it? Youuuuuuuuu!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Being a computer boy I'm not surprised you don't grasp reality. See, statistics are your assertion. Just like words. The burden of proof is on you to prove them true. Not me. Got it? Youuuuuuuuu!

Do you have any verifiable evidence to back you up? Nope.
The BLS is chartered with collecting and reporting statistics on employment. If you dispute those numbers simply saying they aren't proven is as true as saying they are not disproven either.

Do you have any alternate source of info? Nope. You just don't like what those numbers show. Instead you'll go with statements from Trump saying the unemployment rate is over 40% because politically that works for you...not because it is in the least believable.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Do you have any verifiable evidence to back you up? Nope.
The BLS is chartered with collecting and reporting statistics on employment. If you dispute those numbers simply saying they aren't proven is as true as saying they are not disproven either.

Do you have any alternate source of info? Nope. You just don't like what those numbers show. Instead you'll go with statements from Trump saying the unemployment rate is over 40% because politically that works for you...not because it is in the least believable.
I’ve never said unemployment is at 40%. If I have you can prove it. Easily. Just copy/paste my words below. Done. See how that works?

But I can tell you you’re full of shyt because I know I’ve never said that. See, this is why no one can believe a word you say. Constant lies all the time.

Statistics are the same way.

60% of statistics are 100% made up. The International Bureau of Statistics says so.

That’s not one but two assertions. Do you see now? Proving one does not prove the other. If the IBS said so it doesn’t make it true.

I know you don’t want to actually work at this but work is the price you must pay for credibility. And you have none. No work, no cred.

And lying puts you in deep debt at high interest.

reason10

Governor
By the way....There is no oil production at the moment in ANWR. So Trump's policy there has had no effect on the price of gas.

This wilderness crown jewel is opening for oil drilling. Why is industry interest so weak?
A lease sale in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska is set for January 6. But drilling proponents are battling economic headwinds.

The Keystone pipeline is still not finished...So it also has no impact on the price of gas. The first three phases were finished while Obama was president. Phase 4 is what is in limbo.

The moratorium in the gulf was on drilling new wells, not on the production of oil from existing wells. The moratorium was due to Deep Water Horizon and the oil spill disaster and was on wells deeper than 500 ft and was to allow a review of designs and safety issues. It impacted 33 possible drilling sites.

You have NO idea what your talking about, and your idiotic sources again prove how little you know.

When there is even a PERCEIVED threat to the supply of oil, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, the oil speculators will bid up the price. (Find someone with an education to 'splain that to you.)

If there is even a SLIGHT hiccup in the Strait of Hormuz, oil prices soar. During the last Bush presidency, some oil derricks in the Gulf were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. That caused a small spike in oil prices, but Bush was smart enough to open the Strategic Oil Reserve and calmed down the markets.

The EXPERTS here might educate your handlers and they can somehow simplify it and 'splain it to you.

Sharp rise in gas prices due to Biden's energy actions: Florida Sen. Rick Scott
The Florida senator argued on Wednesday that Biden’s energy policies will lead to an “unbelievable increase in costs for poor families.”

Scott pointed to Biden’s energy actions, including the cancelation of the Keystone XL oil pipeline project and temporarily suspending the issuance of oil and gas permits on federal lands and waters in a series of orders aimed at combating climate change.

President Biden revoked the permit for the 1,700-mile pipeline on his first day in office, ending a project that was expected to employ more than 11,000 Americans this year.

In remarks made by Biden in January before signing executive actions on tackling climate change, the president pointed to “a key plank” of his Build Back Better Recovery Plan, which he noted “is building a modern, resilient climate infrastructure and clean energy future that will create millions of good-paying union jobs.”

Speaking on “Varney & Co.” Scott asked, “If you’re in that [the energy] industry do you want to invest more dollars when the president says he wants to get rid of you?”

And you can't blame ANY of this on Trump. He handed Biden a growing economy and stable energy prices. This is ALL BIDEN'S FAULT.

reason10

Governor
Boys and girls, don't be STUPID.

If you took ALL the wealth from the millionaires in this country, ALL OF IT, not just the taxable percentage, ALL OF IT, you would run the government for only a month. It is the taxes of the upper, middle and lower classes that run the country.

(STUPID ENOUGH TO BE FORBIDDEN TO VOTE OR REPRODUCE)
1. If you think corporate taxes will NOT be passed on to consumers.

2. If you think corporations will hesitate to send those jobs BACK to China.

3. If you somehow think the taxes on the achievers will pay for Joe's MASSIVE multi trillion dollar new welfare spending

4. If you think this won't take a sledge hammer to the economy that President Trump had turned around from the Coronavirus.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have NO idea what your talking about, and your idiotic sources again prove how little you know.

When there is even a PERCEIVED threat to the supply of oil, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, the oil speculators will bid up the price. (Find someone with an education to 'splain that to you.)

If there is even a SLIGHT hiccup in the Strait of Hormuz, oil prices soar. During the last Bush presidency, some oil derricks in the Gulf were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. That caused a small spike in oil prices, but Bush was smart enough to open the Strategic Oil Reserve and calmed down the markets.

The EXPERTS here might educate your handlers and they can somehow simplify it and 'splain it to you.

Sharp rise in gas prices due to Biden's energy actions: Florida Sen. Rick Scott
The Florida senator argued on Wednesday that Biden’s energy policies will lead to an “unbelievable increase in costs for poor families.”

Scott pointed to Biden’s energy actions, including the cancelation of the Keystone XL oil pipeline project and temporarily suspending the issuance of oil and gas permits on federal lands and waters in a series of orders aimed at combating climate change.

President Biden revoked the permit for the 1,700-mile pipeline on his first day in office, ending a project that was expected to employ more than 11,000 Americans this year.

In remarks made by Biden in January before signing executive actions on tackling climate change, the president pointed to “a key plank” of his Build Back Better Recovery Plan, which he noted “is building a modern, resilient climate infrastructure and clean energy future that will create millions of good-paying union jobs.”

Speaking on “Varney & Co.” Scott asked, “If you’re in that [the energy] industry do you want to invest more dollars when the president says he wants to get rid of you?”

And you can't blame ANY of this on Trump. He handed Biden a growing economy and stable energy prices. This is ALL BIDEN'S FAULT.
The economy has contracted since the pandemic began...so it is a bald faced lie that the economy is back to where it was, even in January 2017.

Rick Scott is your energy expert? According to the Canadian energy company they laid off 1,000 workers in both Canada and the US....not 11,000. So a pipeline that isn't providing any oil to anywhere is somehow to blame for gas prices going up? So tell my why gas prices were nearly $4 per gallon a year ago while Trump was in charge....

Why aren't there companies bidding on leases in ANWR?