• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does lefty think blacks are so stupid they can't get an ID?

protectionist

Governor
Who said that African Americans are too stupid?

Meanwhile, what say you about African Americans voting for democrats 90% in the last election, while you think the democrats are the party of racism? Do you think they aren't smart enough to see the racism as you do? Do you share the opinion of other right wingers here that African Americans are bought by the system of welfare and foodstamps?
"African Americans" is an INCORRECT term, to describe black people in America. The correct term is "blacks".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If they can get a gun they can get an ID to vote

1 caught, more suspects wanted for fatal shooting of child in McDonald's drive-thru (msn.com)

of course they don't purchase from Gun Stores or do background checks.
So in Illinois it is not illegal to buy a gun from a private seller without a background check.

1. We need a federal universal background check law.
2. Sellers who allow the purchase of a gun while avoiding a background check on the buyer should be prosecuted as an accomplice to any crime committed with the gun they sold.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do Irish Americans need to prove they've been to Ireland?
As with ILM
I haven't seen and such groups burning businesses

even though there were more Irish slaves than african
btw: I've never used Irish-American on a census even though I've been to Ireland!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So in Illinois it is not illegal to buy a gun from a private seller without a background check.

1. We need a federal universal background check law.
2. Sellers who allow the purchase of a gun while avoiding a background check on the buyer should be prosecuted as an accomplice to any crime committed with the gun they sold.
Prove they bought the guns from private legal gun owners_____go
criminals don't give a damn about background checks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Prove they bought the guns from private legal gun owners_____go
criminals don't give a damn about background checks
Sellers do. If there was a good chance of getting caught then the price of illegal guns goes up...

I Don't have to prove where they got their guns...that is up to the Feds. Given that all a seller has to say is that they didn't think the buyer was an ex-felon or had a warrant out for their arrest...To prosecute you have to prove they should have known.

That is why we need a federal law to close that loophole.

Water MAY be available. If people were campaigning that was already against the law. There was no need to change Georgia's laws.
When I vote, there is no water available. No cookies, pies or other items that cheaters wish to hand out. The only concession here in Nevada was when Harry Reid supplied buses to union hotel workers, drove them to the Las Vegas convention center and fed them pizza so they could vote. Typical leftist

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When I vote, there is no water available. No cookies, pies or other items that cheaters wish to hand out. The only concession here in Nevada was when Harry Reid supplied buses to union hotel workers, drove them to the Las Vegas convention center and fed them pizza so they could vote. Typical leftist
Do you really believe that changes anyone's vote?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As with ILM
I haven't seen and such groups burning businesses

even though there were more Irish slaves than african
btw: I've never used Irish-American on a census even though I've been to Ireland!
but you do know of such groups...by the way...Irish American Heritage month was in March.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Do Irish Americans need to prove they've been to Ireland?
You won't get this so let me explain: To @Dawg 's point, is Ubuntu an African-American?
Don't disappoint me and say, "Oh come on! You know what is meant by the term!" The term is yours--Progs'. Progs came up with it. Progs have to live with the racism it communicates. Racism??? Why yes. The term is racist. Not all African-Americans are black. To ignore the overlap is to be racially insensitive. That much should be crystal clear.

Why the hell did you Progs insist everybody use that term anyway?