• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woke?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Biden has sought to make the federal government look more like America. When we sold software to the Navy there were about 70 mostly white guys in the room where we presented our solution. A couple of women...and no people of color. In a country with more than 10% African Americans....how is it possible that there were no African Americans in the IT staff? No Asian-Americans, No Latinos....and hardly any women?

That was in the 1990s. Eventually, as our software was installed, we did work with one guy in California who was a support guy who was black. One.
So America is overwhelmingly gay, trans-sexual, female and black? LOL!

I was in the Air Force in the 80s, when computers were just being introduce to the Medical Service Corp. My unit's IT guru was a black guy. Of course, he was an immigrant, so maybe the lack of person's of color you experienced were more cultural and education related more so than race.

Raoul_Luke

Ok, let's start there. The people who were called insurrectionists were not just expressing an opinion about the election. It was people who engaged in violently attacking police, smashing windows and doors to breach the nation's capitol building, threatening members of congress and the VP in an attempt to stop the count of electors. Why did they do that? Why did the President of the United States, watch the riot on TV for three hours without sending help? Because it was intended to keep him in power....an insurrection.
So you agree that all of the rest of my post was spot on? Good, we're making progress. The "people who engaged in violently attacking police, smashing windows and doors to breach the nation's capitol building, threatening members of congress and the VP in an attempt to stop the count of electors" numbered perhaps a few hundred. Anyone who thinks a few hundred people, even if supremely violent, can "threaten democracy" in America is a few bricks shy of a load.

Raoul_Luke

More right wing tactics of using shit like the "War on Christmas" as a reason to vote republican. No...every subject is not infused with race or gender lessons. Only idiots believe it in the complete absence of proof.
1678323580338.png

Only idiots ignore proof to maintain their belief in an intellectually and morally bankrupt ideology.

Raoul_Luke

Wow. How brave of you to admit nothing proven.

Appreciate you joining the side of the fact-based.

I don't know that your cohort is going to appreciate you acknowledging nothing's proven

Oh, and I knew coming in that you wouldn't be able to prove shit anyway
We know the universe exists, despite not having any "proof" of how it came to be, because it is "obvious."

protectionist

Governor
Were Danish citizens captured and enslaved, brought to the US in chains? Did they lose their language and culture here?
I don't see why anybody needs to wallow in the distant past, of which they themselves, have not been affected.

As for Danish citizens, of course they lose their language and culture here, as all immigrants appropriately should do, as they adopt the language (English) and culture of the USA. That is what it is to be a NATION.

NATION - a community of people with a territory, an economic system, and a distinctive language & culture. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't see why anybody needs to wallow in the distant past, of which they themselves, have not been affected.

As for Danish citizens, of course they lose their language and culture here, as all immigrants appropriately should do, as they adopt the language (English) and culture of the USA. That is what it is to be a NATION.

NATION - a community of people with a territory, an economic system, and a distinctive language & culture. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)
Because they choose to...or they choose to belong to various groups that continue the culture...

Not a choice available to slaves.

protectionist

Governor
CRT is a college level set of classes. It is not taught in grade schools. If it were you could find evidence of it. You haven't. Instead you guys change the definition of CRT to be whatever you want it to be.

You say kids are being taught that all white people are racists. Bullshit. Who supports unlimited immigration? Holy shit....acceptance of LGBT citizens? Can't have that. Let's make them wear pink patches on their coats and ship them off to camps...right?
Multi culterism? Wow...gotta nip that in the bud. Either you accept Euro-culture and Christianity or get out...we gotta draw a line on how much of someone else's culture can exist in our country...right?
Thousands of parents of K-12 kids went to school boards and showed them the trash teachers were teaching their kids. What you say about "not taught in grade schools" is left media propaganda and you fall for it. "Evidence" ? HA HA HA. When in America has there ever been a complaint with more evidence displayed than this ? Sheeeesh!

The lady (Tatiana Ibrahim) shown in this video is the mother of a 15 year old high school student, and refers to the high school in 9:22 of the video'

Want a few more examples ? >>
In Cupertino, Calif., an elementary school forced first-graders to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities and rank themselves according to their “power and privilege.”
In Springfield, Mo., a middle school forced teachers to locate themselves on an “oppression matrix,” based on the idea that straight, white, English-speaking, Christian males are members of the oppressor class and must atone for their privilege and “covert white supremacy.”
In Philadelphia, an elementary school forced fifth-graders to celebrate “Black communism” and simulate a Black Power rally to free 1960s radical Angela Davis from prison, where she had once been held on charges of murder. And in Seattle, the school district told white teachers that they are guilty of “spirit murder” against black children and must “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgment of [their] thieved inheritance.”

No, it is NOT bullshit about kids being taught that white people are inherently racist, and that they should apologize to "people of color" Again, you are being snowed by the leftist BS.

And CRT is in a lot more than just schools. Walmart has been subjecting its managers to mandatory CRT classes. The federal govt is in on te act, and has been ever since Obama took over.

The FBI was holding workshops on intersectionality theory. The Department of Homeland Security was telling white employees that they were committing “microinequities” and had been “socialized into oppressor roles.” The Treasury Department held a training session telling staff members that “virtually all white people contribute to racism” and that they must convert “everyone in the federal government” to the ideology of “antiracism.” And the Sandia National Laboratories, which design America’s nuclear arsenal, sent white male executives to a three-day re-education camp where they were told that “white male culture” was analogous to the “KKK,” “white supremacists” and “mass killings.” The executives were then forced to renounce their “white male privilege” and to write letters of apology to fictitious women and people of color.

What critical race theory is really about (nypost.com)

Obscene federal ‘diversity training’ scam prospers — even under Trump (nypost.com)

DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL JUSTICE: FBI now holding weekly 'intersectionality' workshops | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thousands of parents of K-12 kids went to school boards and showed them the trash teachers were teaching their kids. What you say about "not taught in grade schools" is left media propaganda and you fall for it. "Evidence" ? HA HA HA. When in America has there ever been a complaint with more evidence displayed than this ? Sheeeesh!

The lady (Tatiana Ibrahim) shown in this video is the mother of a 15 year old high school student, and refers to the high school in 9:22 of the video'

Want a few more examples ? >>
In Cupertino, Calif., an elementary school forced first-graders to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities and rank themselves according to their “power and privilege.”
In Springfield, Mo., a middle school forced teachers to locate themselves on an “oppression matrix,” based on the idea that straight, white, English-speaking, Christian males are members of the oppressor class and must atone for their privilege and “covert white supremacy.”
In Philadelphia, an elementary school forced fifth-graders to celebrate “Black communism” and simulate a Black Power rally to free 1960s radical Angela Davis from prison, where she had once been held on charges of murder. And in Seattle, the school district told white teachers that they are guilty of “spirit murder” against black children and must “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgment of [their] thieved inheritance.”

No, it is NOT bullshit about kids being taught that white people are inherently racist, and that they should apologize to "people of color" Again, you are being snowed by the leftist BS.

And CRT is in a lot more than just schools. Walmart has been subjecting its managers to mandatory CRT classes. The federal govt is in on te act, and has been ever since Obama took over.

The FBI was holding workshops on intersectionality theory. The Department of Homeland Security was telling white employees that they were committing “microinequities” and had been “socialized into oppressor roles.” The Treasury Department held a training session telling staff members that “virtually all white people contribute to racism” and that they must convert “everyone in the federal government” to the ideology of “antiracism.” And the Sandia National Laboratories, which design America’s nuclear arsenal, sent white male executives to a three-day re-education camp where they were told that “white male culture” was analogous to the “KKK,” “white supremacists” and “mass killings.” The executives were then forced to renounce their “white male privilege” and to write letters of apology to fictitious women and people of color.

What critical race theory is really about (nypost.com)

Obscene federal ‘diversity training’ scam prospers — even under Trump (nypost.com)
why no links to these anecdotes? Tatiana Ibrahim is easy enough to find and if you find her credible, more power to ya.

protectionist

Governor
Who supports unlimited immigration?
There isn't a clear thinking person in the world, who doesn't know who supports unlimited immigration. Joe Biden. That's who. And everyone also knows why he supports it, and has opened up the border, with 6 million unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens streaming across, since he took over.

It's because with his dismal approval ratings, and fraud being tightened up, he needs VOTES, and this is how he seeks to get them. Which is also why he has engineered 3:00 AM flights of illegals into red states to try to turn them blue.
Biden isa scheming opportunist-globalist who has zero concern for America, and is only concerned with power and enriching himself and his family, usually b peddling political infuence to the highest bidder.

protectionist

Governor
Holy shit....acceptance of LGBT citizens? Can't have that. Let's make them wear pink patches on their coats and ship them off to camps...right?
Partially right. NO, we CANNOT have acceptance of LGBT. It is a mental
aberration, and should be seen as that, and not something that is acceptable.
Futermore, people who are LGBT, should, by law, not be allowed to be anywhere near kids (teachers, boy scouts, sports coaches, etc)

protectionist

Governor
Multi culterism? Wow...gotta nip that in the bud. Either you accept Euro-culture and Christianity or get out...we gotta draw a line on how much of someone else's culture can exist in our country...right?
Yes, we absolutely SHOULD nip multiculturalism in the bud. As I already noted in Post # 46, a NATION is a community of people with a territory, an economic system, and a distinctive language & culture. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

When multiculturalism occurs, and grows, you no longer HAVE a nation, and instead, you have what Theodore Roosevelt called a tangle of squabbling nationalities.

OK cabbie, take me to the VA hospital on Bruce B Downs.
Uh, no hablo ingles, senor.
Oh OK, entonces por favor, llévame al hospital VA en Bruce B Downs.

It so happens I speak Spanish, but there's millions of Americans who don't.
They also don't speak the 23 foreign languages listed on my voting ballot. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, we absolutely SHOULD nip multiculturalism in the bud. As I already noted in Post # 46, a NATION is a community of people with a territory, an economic system, and a distinctive language & culture. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

When multiculturalism occurs, and grows, you no longer HAVE a nation, and instead, you have what Theodore Roosevelt called a tangle of squabbling nationalities.

They also don't speak the 23 foreign languages listed on my voting ballot. :rolleyes:
Yes you speak spanish...logic, not so much.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

which culture do we choose in a country built upon multiculturalism?

EatTheRich

President
Not the way the progressives enforce it. It amounts to reverse racism, which is, you know, actually the "antithesis of desegregation."
Nonsense. Desegregation is all about reversing racism, and a lack of diversity (that is, a segregated situation) is only possible in a context of pervasive discrimination.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Partially right. NO, we CANNOT have acceptance of LGBT. It is a mental
aberration, and should be seen as that, and not something that is acceptable.
Futermore, people who are LGBT, should, by law, not be allowed to be anywhere near kids (teachers, boy scouts, sports coaches, etc)
In fact...most sexual abuse is on children by non-gay men on young girls.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There isn't a clear thinking person in the world, who doesn't know who supports unlimited immigration. Joe Biden. That's who. And everyone also knows why he supports it, and has opened up the border, with 6 million unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens streaming across, since he took over.

It's because with his dismal approval ratings, and fraud being tightened up, he needs VOTES, and this is how he seeks to get them. Which is also why he has engineered 3:00 AM flights of illegals into red states to try to turn them blue.
Biden isa scheming opportunist-globalist who has zero concern for America, and is only concerned with power and enriching himself and his family, usually b peddling political infuence to the highest bidder.
The law allows someone to request asylum. Don't like it? Change the law. That doesn't make them voters.