• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your violence is noticed

Bugsy McGurk

President
Suitable for copy-n-pasting in backwater message boards and bumping your own thread and not much,if anything,else. Good for the post count I guess. Lol!
He’s lucky that wasting bandwidth is not a crime.

Did you hear the latest? It seems that some Dem intern threw some chocolate milk at somebody.

Will the mayhem never end?

;-)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Did you hear the latest? It seems that some Dem intern threw some chocolate milk at somebody.
Nah. Been mostly reading a book,doing stuff around the house and ignoring ChumCon today. The polls open in 2.5 days and things will be sorted out and the playing field will likely be levelled. Should be a fun day and night.

Nah. Been mostly reading a book,doing stuff around the house and ignoring ChumCon today. The polls open in 2.5 days and things will be sorted out and the playing field will likely be levelled. Should be a fun day and night.
And if it isn't? Then what violent things will the left do? Got any predictions?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your conscience should be yelling loud and clear. You should be leaving or at least second guessing the Democrat plantation. If not don't bother answering the door to Diogenes.
Were you thinking threats against the president is new? It isn't. Those who issue such threats deserve to be caught and imprisoned.

SECRET SERVICE SAYS THE NUMBER OF THREATS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT IS OVERWHELMING

https://www.causes.com/causes/350394-join-the-fight-to-stop-dishonoring-the-president/updates/620775-secret-service-says-the-number-of-threats-against-the-president-is-overwhelming

Were you thinking threats against the president is new? It isn't. Those who issue such threats deserve to be caught and imprisoned.

SECRET SERVICE SAYS THE NUMBER OF THREATS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT IS OVERWHELMING

https://www.causes.com/causes/350394-join-the-fight-to-stop-dishonoring-the-president/updates/620775-secret-service-says-the-number-of-threats-against-the-president-is-overwhelming
Trump gets his share of threats by nuts. We can call that even.

Now find stuff that directly answers the list offered.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have a thread from 2016 showing the media and politically sanctioned violence against Trump suporters. Now we have others keeping a list.

@middleview
@Spamature
@Bugsy McGurk
@JuliefromOhio
@NinaS
@4/15
@georgephillip
@YouCantHandleDaTruth
  1. ctober 29, 2018: Actor James Cromwell: There will Be ‘Blood in the Streets’ Unless Trump Stopped
  2. October 29, 2018: Twitter allows 179 death threats against Trump
  3. October 29, 2018: FL: Shots Fired into South Daytona Republican Party Office
  4. October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
  5. October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
  6. October 25, 2018: GOP headquarters vandalized in Iowa City, IA
  7. October 24, 2018: Left-wing activist with history of harassing GOP lawmakers arrested for trying to buy radioactive material
  8. October 24, 2018: N.J. GOP Congressional Candidate Receives Letter Threatening His Children
  9. October 23, 2018: Boulder thrown through Rep. McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window
  10. October 21, 2018: Obama’s former deputy secretary of state, Philippe Reines says harassment of McConnell and his wife “is fine”
  11. October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
  12. October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
  13. October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
  14. October 18, 2018: Rosie O’Donnell calls on military to remove Trump
  15. October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
  16. October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
  17. October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
  18. October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
  19. October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
  20. October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
  21. October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
  22. October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep. Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
  23. October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
  24. October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Threatening Letter
  25. October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
Wow...talk about fake news....so your link says "mob" disrupts Marsha Blackburn's rally...it was 6 people. I was at two town halls disrupted by a bus load of right wingers who shouted down my congressman as he tried to explain the Affordable Care Act. There were about 30 at each and they were bused in by the Tea Party.

I looked at another and some guy is accused of getting into an argument and grabbing some woman by her arm. Fox says he works for American Bridge but that is based on some Facebook page and no information from American Bridge.

Meanwhile there is video of Trump's campaign manager grabbing a woman trying to interview Trump. Sounds just as bad.

Everyone of the links I clicked on have real problems with credibility. Five writers come up with five different fictional ends to the Trump administration...A right wing group comes up with a movie where Obama is the devil...remember that?

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's a public record of your violence that you have never denounced. And link I'll keep just for you.
Holy sheep shit, this is quite a compilation. I have a Trump Pence 2020 sticker on my car and have never had anyone so much as flip me off (and I made a trip through Colorado about a year ago). I live in Texas but Dallas is a Liberal city and never have had any trouble at all.
If I had to drive through a radical state, though, I'd rent a car rather than take a chance on getting my car beat all to shit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump gets his share of threats by nuts. We can call that even.

Now find stuff that directly answers the list offered.
Man Shouts “Kill Obama” At Trump Acceptance Speech. His Response Was SCARY

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/09/man-shouts-kill-obama-trump-acceptance-speech-response-scary/

Ted Nugent

I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist raised communist educated communist nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America.

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.

Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up.

About Hillary Clinton: "You probably can't use the term `toxic [Unwelcome language removed]' in your magazine, but that's what she is. Her very existence insults the spirit of individualism in this country. This bitch is nothing but a two-bit whore for Fidel Castro

Obama, he's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun. Let's hear it for him. And then I was in New York. I said, "Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch. Since I'm in California, how about [Senator] Barbara Boxer [D-CA], she might want to suck on my machine gun. And [Senator] Dianne Feinstein [D-CA], ride one of these you worthless whore. Any questions

Nugent compared Obama to a Nazi who kills his Jewish neighbors, stating the president is like "a German in 1938 pretending to respect the Jews and then going home and putting on his brown shirt and forcing his neighbors onto a train to be burned to death

middleview

President
Supporting Member
  1. November 29, 2016: Kansas City, MO: Man beaten at bus stop after being asked political questions
  2. November 26, 2016: Anti-Trump thugs vandalize jeep, American flag
  3. November 21, 2016: Trump supporter refused service at DC bar, assaulted outside
  4. November 20, 2016: Blue-haired woman sentenced for scrawling anti-Trump graffiti on Los Angeles government buildings
  5. November 19, 2016: Texas High School Students Perform Trump ‘Assassination’ Skit
  6. November 18, 2016: Car set on fire, spray painted with anti-Trump vandalism in Portland
  7. November 18, 2016: Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
  8. November 16, 2016: PacketSled CEO resigns after threatening to kill Trump
  9. November 16, 2016: Man gunned down outside bar after he joked about voting for Trump
  10. November 16, 2016: MD Student wearing Trump hat punched, kicked to ground
  11. November 16, 2016: Left-wing thugs assault 15-year-old Trump supporter.
  12. November 15, 2016: Lexington, KY man’s car vandalized for Trump sticker
  13. November 15, 2016: Trump supporter’s Mustang vandalized, set on fire in Santa Maria, CA
  14. November 15, 2016: ‘My Pro-Trump Stickers, Flags Got my Tires Slashed,’ Says NJ Man
  15. November 15, 2016: Boston Man assaulted outside bar
  16. November 15, 2016: Atlanta, GA: Man Murdered in Shooting Outside Atlanta Bar After Joke About Voting for Trump
  17. November 14, 2016: Polson, MT GOP headquarters vandalized
  18. November 14, 2016: Toronto Student Wants Trump To Be Assassinated
  19. November 14, 2016: Portland, OR, man’s car attacked by anti-Trump thugs
  20. November 14, 2016: Anti-Trump Woman Throws Coffee on Trump Supporters in their Car
  21. November 14, 2016: Trailer park in Hillsborough County FL vandalized with anti-Trump graffiti
  22. November 14, 2016: Avengers director Joss Whedon says Trump “CANNOT” be allowed to serve out his term in office.
  23. November 14, 2016: Film Director Paul Schrader Calls for Violence to Protest Against Trump
  24. November 14, 2016: 6 Arrested at anti-Trump protest in Austin, TX, one for felony assault
  25. November 12, 2016: 2 Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden, CT
So a white guy was attacked by some black teenagers and that gets flagged as "left wing" violence. The guy was asked who he voted for...he said nobody...but the right wing media turns it into "Trump Supporter"....just f*cking bizarre.