• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Coffee

MaryAnne

Governor
My husband has to live with it for several weeks at a time. Enough so that I've been researching it so he can avoid it. Now, if he would just wear long pants when he weed eats that might help.........but nope......... So some of it is his own fault. I've never had poison ivy and touching his hasn't brought it to me. But I'm not about to go roll in it (or have a lap goat) to find out..............although.............we did discuss getting a goat one evening at dinner. Little goats are soooo cute and fun.

A goat would solve the weed eating problem:)

Shot from the Doctor is the only way to go if you get it. My husband always washed with lots of soap and water,then lotion. He could cut it and never get it. I could look at it. After he watched me suffer he would not allow me to go near it.

Reactions: Jen

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Serious subject here:)

How many have to have their morning pot of Coffee to get started?

Regular or Decaf? How about Hazelnut? My latest addiction.

Folgers....Colombian....BLACK.

Nectar of the gods.

As to Hazelnut....bah...coffee should taste like coffee.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Serious subject here:)

How many have to have their morning pot of Coffee to get started?

Regular or Decaf? How about Hazelnut? My latest addiction.
Decaf? No thx. God help me if a doctor ever tells me I can't drink regular coffee anymore.

You lucky guy,and so is the bird. I love them.

I googled them. Big parakeet. They are even called parakeets. Can you buy them?

They are about the size of a Blue Jay. You should be able to buy them although some states prohibit them. Average price between 4 to 5 hundred. They are not for everyone not good for apartments. They are really really loud and the more they have bonded with you the louder they are when they want out of the cage. I have the uncanny ability to tune the noise out.

They like coffee

Last edited:

MaryAnne

Governor
You guys get back on topic. If the Goat doesn't like coffee you have to start a new thread
But you mentioned birds first!

And Craig told us about his love life,way back when. And all this time I thought he was a young whippersnapper!

Oh,well , back to coffee. I thought sure there would be more exotic brands. Kona was the most in that line. And I never did figure out who that man was your wife did not talk to!

I did find out your neighbor used a little black mail on that Blue Jay.

Last edited:
But you mentioned birds first!

And Craig told us about his love life,way back when. And all this time I thought he was a young whippersnapper!

Oh,well , back to coffee. I thought sure there would be more exotic brands. Kona was the most in that line. And I never did figure out who that man was your wife did not talk to!

I did find out your neighbor used a little lack mail on that Blue Jay.

The birds like to drink coffee with me

And back to exotic brands if you do get the chance try the Starbucks Shades of Mexico it isn't as bold as some of their other ones.

MaryAnne

Governor
Real irony here!

Just went in to unplug my 35 year old Perc. I switch from the fancy to the old for a change.

I started to unplug the pot,it slipped,spilled coffee,coffee grounds all over the counter,the dishwasher,cabinets and floor!

Not sure how I missed the wall and ceiling! :) Did you ever try to gather up coffee grounds? Back to the cabinet for you,old pot!