• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you have a problem with me..............

Mytzlplk

Governor
a regular legend in her own behind

I don't know why one would need to know a poster all that well to dislike what they post and to draw conclusions from it, like whether you like or dislike that poster.

If you don't like dishonest people, or the ignorant way outta their league but thinking/acting otherwise, etc, well, that's because they have a problem with integrity. The "problem" with this effort on her part is that she appears to be arguing that her integrity, etc, issues are somehow detached from who and what she is. Some don't see the satisfying of minimal societal expectations like loving family and friends, and puppies and kittens too, as sufficiently redeeming to warrant the respect, etc, she thinks she deserves.

And of course there's nothing special about her in regards to all of this. Many of us have a "problem" with the chronic and unending dishonesty, etc, of rightwingers these days, and pretty much treat them all the same.

"A problem is the relation between human will and reality. When will and reality do not coincide, the resolution of this gap between reality and will is the solution of the problem. A problem implies a desired outcome coupled with an apparent deficiency, doubt or inconsistency that prevents the outcome from taking place."

Those of us in the reality-based community will always have a "problem" her kind, and the idea that we need to "know her" well enough to have her phone number before we can have a "problem" with her, only shows the hows and whys of that. That's like saying that if she were a blatant racist like some of her now gone "pals", we can't have a "problem" with her because we don't know her well enough to have her phone number.

Speaking only for myself, I wouldn't want her pucking phone number. .

Jen

Senator

IT WAS A JOKE, MICAH2351.

I saw it, thought it was funny and posted it. The irony is that nobody here has my phone number. If they did it wouldn't be funny anymore.
Sheeeeesh........... what a bunch of people with no sense of humor at all.

What an ego you seem to have.

Jen

Senator
I get that I'm not liked here, Mytzlplk.
I thought it was funny/ ironic here.........since nobody has my phone number but everyone matters to me. I know my sense of humor is a little bit warped. I hoped that at least one person would get it........... but apparently not.
And now I am beginning to realize that coming to a place where I am so soundly hated........coming here just because I truly like those who hate me....... is just stupid. And I'm the stupid one.

I don't know why one would need to know a poster all that well to dislike what they post and to draw conclusions from it, like whether you like or dislike that poster.

If you don't like dishonest people, or the ignorant way outta their league but thinking/acting otherwise, etc, well, that's because they have a problem with integrity. The "problem" with this effort on her part is that she appears to be arguing that her integrity, etc, issues are somehow detached from who and what she is. Some don't see the satisfying of minimal societal expectations like loving family and friends, and puppies and kittens too, as sufficiently redeeming to warrant the respect, etc, she thinks she deserves.

And of course there's nothing special about her in regards to all of this. Many of us have a "problem" with the chronic and unending dishonesty, etc, of rightwingers these days, and pretty much treat them all the same.

"A problem is the relation between human will and reality. When will and reality do not coincide, the resolution of this gap between reality and will is the solution of the problem. A problem implies a desired outcome coupled with an apparent deficiency, doubt or inconsistency that prevents the outcome from taking place."

Those of us in the reality-based community will always have a "problem" her kind, and the idea that we need to "know her" well enough to have her phone number before we can have a "problem" with her, only shows the hows and whys of that. That's like saying that if she were a blatant racist like some of her now gone "pals", we can't have a "problem" with her because we don't know her well enough to have her phone number.

Mytzlplk

Governor
there's a diff between hate and dislike.

I "dislike" a lot of people around here, and could care less if the feeling is mutual or not.

On the other hand, there's only one still left around here that I hate, and I suspect you could guess who that is.

Jen

Senator
If it's not me then I have no idea.

there's a diff between hate and dislike.

I "dislike" a lot of people around here, and could care less if the feeling is mutual or not.

On the other hand, there's only one still left around here that I hate, and I suspect you could guess who that is.

Jen

Senator
There are a couple here that you have claimed are my "pal" and I find it hard to believe you would give either of them that much power and waste your hatred on them. I'm guessing you mean the one that's still here, not the one who has been banned.

sure you do.

Your old "non-pal".

Mytzlplk

Governor
What "power" would that be?

And how does one "waste" hatred?

I don't buy into your signature or any variation on that theme. I "control" me. Hating someone no more deprives me of my good judgement than love does. It's merely an emotion to be tamed (and is for me) like all the rest, and like love, bestowed on those most deserving of it.

Boltlady

Mayor

While I'm not up on how you debate other subjects, this is one that you're not doing very well with. You come off as a person who is so filled with preconceived ideas about people in general that there is no room for learning about them, understanding them or accepting them. In short, you present as a highly prejudiced individual.

That's very limiting.

micah2351

Council Member
While I'm not up on how you debate other subjects, this is one that you're not doing very well with. You come off as a person who is so filled with preconceived ideas about people in general that there is no room for learning about them, understanding them or accepting them. In short, you present as a highly prejudiced individual.

That's very limiting.

Although I have only been here a short time, I find that I am in total agreement with you and your post.

Jen

Senator
Micah, some people don't like anyone who disagrees with them about politics (or anything else, probably). Mytzlplk is one of them.

Although I have only been here a short time, I find that I am in total agreement with you and your post.

Mytzlplk

Governor
Micah, some people don't like anyone who disagrees with them about politics (or anything else, probably). Mytzlplk is one of them.
What baseless nonsense jennifer. That's one of the reasons I've long disliked you -- for years now. I have had many a disagreement with even what are otherwise my lefty allies, and sometimes quite heated ones, but I still "like" them, because they have something you lack -- integrity. As far as BL and the "new guy" are concerned, I'd suggest they simply try me on for size sometime. I have a tendency to ignore conspiracy kooks like BL, but don't know enough about the "new guy" to have an opinion. If anyone is being presumptuous, I'd say it is them.

Jen

Senator
What baseless nonsense jennifer. That's one of the reasons I've long disliked you -- for years now. I have had many a disagreement with even what are otherwise my lefty allies, and sometimes quite heated ones, but I still "like" them, because they have something you lack -- integrity. As far as BL and the "new guy" are concerned, I'd suggest they simply try me on for size sometime. I have a tendency to ignore conspiracy kooks like BL, but don't know enough about the "new guy" to have an opinion. If anyone is being presumptuous, I'd say it is them.

Mytzlplk. You have told me and told others that you cannot abide by anyone who does not believe as you believe. That is what I reported. Your liking or not liking me is irrelevant to that and I don't believe I saw anyone else asking you whether or not you like me. Nobody cares.

But. Since you felt you needed to state that you don't like me, then I will let you know that you will be the one person I will test the New Political Jack's "ignore" feature on. Have a nice life, Mytzlplk. I do like you. But I don't need to see and read your posts to be happy and if you write to me at any point, I hope this block feature hides that from me. It's been nice (or not) but either way, it is done now. :cool: