• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you have a problem with me..............

Minotaur

Governor
If you have a problem with me...............
It is a tough sell to post "If you have a problem with me.............." and follow it with "
I know some of you freak out with any little thing I post. Deal with it."
What happened is it came through as an unnamed callout or a challenge. OK...it was an unnamed callout/challenge. The rest is history. So I suggest you consider this:​
"If you have a problem with Crabgrass.............." and follow that with "I know some of you stress out with pesky weeds. Pull them!"
I am only here to help! ;)

Jen

Senator
I thought it would be obvious that it's a joke since nobody here has my phone number. More tongue in cheek than ROTFL, of course.......... I guess it was just too subtle. The whole thing..........including my response was humor.

Really, PF............ that's a humor I thought you of all people would be familiar with, but apparently not. Minotaur usually gets my sense of humor. I can't remember if she responded here or not.

Oh well................. it wasn't serious from the get go. Someone made it serious. That, in a way is also funny. Sheeeesh! o_O

So here's my question.. If, as posted late in the thread, 'it was a joke'..

er...like this >>> "It. Was. A. Joke. MaryAnne.
That was the original intent.
Others made something else of it."<<<

Then why not lead with that? Tell everyone so, rather then wait for what sure to be negative response... and then play the victim with the sheeze louise..what's this all about..

seems purposeful .. the inviting of scorn and so forth.. to what end, I am not entirely clear..

Oddly enough...I think I can guess the response..

Jen

Senator
It is a tough sell to post "If you have a problem with me.............." and follow it with "
I know some of you freak out with any little thing I post. Deal with it."

What happened is it came through as an unnamed callout or a challenge. OK...it was an unnamed callout/challenge. The rest is history. So I suggest you consider this:

"If you have a problem with Crabgrass.............." and follow that with "I know some of you stress out with pesky weeds. Pull them!"

I am only here to help! ;)

The "if you have a problem with me" was quoting the first line.
I've learned my lesson regarding humor here. No help needed............I'm good.:cool:

Minotaur

Governor
The "if you have a problem with me" was quoting the first line.
I've learned my lesson regarding humor here. No help needed............I'm good.:cool:
Sometimes humor does not come across aka JUST ASK ME! Next time try Pole Dancing LIKE MARYANNE! LOL

Minotaur

Governor
Oh trust me. Me pole dancing would be a humor that everyone here would understand.:eek:
I'm gonna tell you something but if you tell I'll halfta kill ya! My hubby and I were on a cruise and the average age on that ship turned out to be 105. Wheelchair and walker races at 4 pm, dining at 5 pm, and ghostly silence at precisely 8:00 PM when all went to bed. Now I am not young but I am not dead so in the empty nightclub with rock music blasting and no witnesses, we began to do the funniest pole dance you can even imagine in tag team unsexy fashion until our laughter brought another lost soul through to see what the hell was disturbing the quiet! I have often wondered if they turned on the video and if we are now plastered on Youtube as the nutcase couple on an empty ship. ;)

Jen

Senator
Maybe I will quit and start teaching.Sounds as if some need lessons!:)
Trust me (again) teaching won't help. It's like me speaking French. I can read the words, I know how to pronounce the letters, but the accent is hilarious.

Jen

Senator
I'm gonna tell you something but if you tell I'll halfta kill ya! My hubby and I were on a cruise and the average age on that ship turned out to be 105. Wheelchair and walker races at 4 pm, dining at 5 pm, and ghostly silence at precisely 8:00 PM when all went to bed. Now I am not young but I am not dead so in the empty nightclub with rock music blasting and no witnesses, we began to do the funniest pole dance you can even imagine in tag team unsexy fashion until our laughter brought another lost soul through to see what the hell was disturbing the quiet! I have often wondered if they turned on the video and if we are now plastered on Youtube as the nutcase couple on an empty ship. ;)
Mum's the word..... :rolleyes:

Friday13

Governor
I'm 62 years old I can tell what side a persons on in short order.
62? You are younger than many of us here. As to your assertion, you are not acquainted with the 10 or more years of posting history between most of us that colors some of the interactions. MaryAnne gave you good advice.

Welcome to PJ.