• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you have a problem with me..............

Mytzlplk

Governor
I am willing to bet his hate is for me... There's nothing he can do to get rid of me... Now that this new system offer me the chance to ignore the not so great and very unwise Mytzlplk and not see that he has responded to me make me so happy...

Now he can post hump my posts to death and I never have to read them...
Why would I want to "get rid of you" racist? Watching your attempted transformation from a McCain-voting rightwingnut into a BHO-voting "moderate" liberal has been the most amusing thing I've witnessed here.

Does this mean that I finally get my "ignore" from the admitted MMM and [Unwelcome language removed] that changes political ideologies and posting ways depending solely on the environment in which they find themselves? https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/coming-clean.3550/

Good. That means when you post idiotic stuff like liberals don't care about Benghazi --- unlike the Boston Bombing -- because it didn't happen here, or make the case that you have few to no doubts that the Cleveland police were totally responsible for the longevity of the holding of those kidnapped, I can rebut your garbage without putting up with your indefensible and criminally stupid shit like you claiming I'm worse than the kidnapper in that case -- like that's a "defense" of your idiocy. It only establishes your idiocy, and that's it. So while I welcome you providing those "proofs", they really aren't needed.

Talk about the "not so great and unwise" coming from an MMM like you while amusing, it has about as much merit as Forrest Gump calling Steven Hawking a dummy.

MaryAnne

Governor
Truthfully,it matters little to me if I am disliked here. I could care less. It is simply a past time.

Addicting,,true,but if I was not doing this I would have to do something else.

And,now I am going to do just that!:)

MaryAnne

Governor
It will be seen as what it is. I don't want to have stupid arguments with anyone here. Fresh start. I am blocking those who tend to make that happen. Whatever they do is up to them.
You going to block your self?

Come on ,Jen,these boards are not a liking contest! I seldom let them bother me,except when I have answered a question a dozen times,and they still try to brow beat me then I go off,feel better,and move on.

Why in the world does it matter if some one on a board does not like you? I know your top post was meant to be funny. I agree with you when I do,disagree with you when I do not.Has nothing to do with liking. I do not even know you,except what you have told us,and since I was not on that God Awful Slate board, I had no preconceived notions.

Jen

Senator
You going to block your self?

Come on ,Jen,these boards are not a liking contest! I seldom let them bother me,except when I have answered a question a dozen times,and they still try to brow beat me then I go off,feel better,and move on.

Why in the world does it matter if some one on a board does not like you? I know your top post was meant to be funny. I agree with you when I do,disagree with you when I do not.Has nothing to do with liking. I do not even know you,except what you have told us,and since I was not on that God Awful Slate board, I had no preconceived notions.
It. Was. A. Joke. MaryAnne.
That was the original intent.
Others made something else of it.
Sheeeeeesh................. What's with the long speech to me here?

RedCloud

Mayor
Truthfully,it matters little to me if I am disliked here. I could care less. It is simply a past time.

Addicting,,true,but if I was not doing this I would have to do something else.

And,now I am going to do just that!:)
MaryAnne, if you weren't doing this you would probably be in a downtown bar pole dancing!

MaryAnne

Governor
It. Was. A. Joke. MaryAnne.
Others made something else of it.
Sheeeeeesh................. What's with the long speech to me here?

I said it was, Jen! but then you went off on people not liking you

I am going to kill Red Cloud for revealing my pole dancing,but I still like him!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So here's my question.. If, as posted late in the thread, 'it was a joke'..

er...like this >>> "It. Was. A. Joke. MaryAnne.
Others made something else of it."<<<

Then why not lead with that? Tell everyone so, rather then wait for what sure to be negative response... and then play the victim with the sheeze louise..what's this all about..

seems purposeful .. the inviting of scorn and so forth.. to what end, I am not entirely clear..

Oddly enough...I think I can guess the response..

MaryAnne

Governor
So here's my question.. If, as posted late in the thread, 'it was a joke'..

er...like this >>> "It. Was. A. Joke. MaryAnne.
Others made something else of it."<<<

Then why not lead with that? Tell everyone so, rather then wait for what sure to be negative response... and then play the victim with the sheeze louise..what's this all about..

seems purposeful .. the inviting of scorn and so forth.. to what end, I am not entirely clear..

Oddly enough...I think I can guess the response..

Well, Phil,you have to admit the thread took a weird turn!:)