• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm crying, please get a camera. Oh and by the way no aid for you

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
the point zoomed over your head, as usual. the repubs were not ashamed or concerned at all about not funding improvements for the people kept in cages at the border...and if they acted concerned or tried to shed crocodile tears, trump would tweet at them and their stooge supporters would make fun of them for giving a shit.

that is why normal people want them to go to hell. get it?
Were you trying to make a point? It would help if you wrote it properly so as to make your point clear...Right now it's just gibberish.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
How much you willing to bet________________?
Only a brainless fool would think the bill had $ for Trumps 2020 campaign
There was NO parade and unlike Barry O, he never said I or Me 100 times...…….
Oh for Christ sakes Dawg....NOBODY says "I" (brags on himself) like Trump. He doesn't say "I"....he says Donald Trump or The President....talking in the 3rd party like the dimwit he is. And of course he'd try to take money for his stupid wall. You do know, don't you, that he's calling it the Trump Wall? And when is Mexico going to pay for it? LOL

why the need for enumeration all of a sudden.

I dont see a similar reaction from you when all persons not democrat are blanket cast as racist. odd. ?

no calls for enumeration in other circumstances.

very odd.

will you be enumerating all your postings going forward?
The legislation passed- just like you wanted. I want credit given where it's due.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh for Christ sakes Dawg....NOBODY says "I" (brags on himself) like Trump. He doesn't say "I"....he says Donald Trump or The President....talking in the 3rd party like the dimwit he is. And of course he'd try to take money for his stupid wall. You do know, don't you, that he's calling it the Trump Wall? And when is Mexico going to pay for it? LOL
He didn't at the 4th celebration and I figured you were all mouth and no backbone when you posted 'bet'

llovejim

Current Champion
Also slavery, segregation, separate but equal, Dred Scott, internment camps, voting against civil rights...That's a sliver of what Democrats did.
with republicans right there with them, hotshot. it is hard to believe how twisted your sense of history is. do you really think the republicans were against FDR moving west coast Japanese to internment camps? Are you really this uninformed? That they were more liberal than FDR on this issue? Are you trying to act stupid? Do you really think republicans were against separate but equal laws more than northern democrats? do you really think southern republicans were more in favor of the Civil Rights Act than southern democrats? Do you really think what people called themselves politically 150 years ago is all that relevant today, when it is the republican president making the racist comments telling black people to go back to Africa, and hardly any republicans complaining? and why do you continue to use the adjective form of democrat when using it as a subject? did you go to junior high, at all?

here is the breakdown of how democrats and republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964- have someone familiar with numbers and percentages explain how wrong you are-

no southern republican in the house voted for the civil rights act. not one. and the democrats held the south so firmly THERE WAS JUST ONE REPUBLICAN SENATOR FROM ANY CONFEDERATE STATES IN 1964 AND ONLY 10 SOUTHERN REPUBLICAN HOUSE MEMBERS......get it? here is the real deal-

By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

•Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7%–93%)
•Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0%–100%)
•Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%–6%)
•Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%–15%)

The Senate version:

•Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5%–95%)
•Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0%–100%)
•Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%–2%)
•Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%–16%)

Look at how completely the democrats held the south back then before they supported civil rights...in the whole tier of southern states there was 1 republican senator and 10 republican members of the house!!! and today it is almost reversed!! the democrats knew they were signing their own political death warrant by pushing thru Civil Rights, but they did it anyway, putting doing what is right before political gain.

name one time the republicans have done something so righteous.

llovejim

Current Champion
Building a wall so these illegals don't go in cages.
only slow witted, extremely mentally challenged people believe a wall could stop anyone from coming across the border unless it is maintained by people 24/7, or by electronic detection, backed up by agents on the ground...and if you have that, YOU DO NOT NEED ANY MORE STUPID SHIT, NAZI LIKE WALLS. duh. it is more expensive and just unamerican to build a huge stupid shit concrete wall from sea to shining sea like dumbass trump promised mexico would pay for, especially when half the illegals here came through legally and overstayed visas, and green cards and the like...just insane how stupidly gullible most trump voter are about thinking a wall would solve anything- when we already have walls in the most important areas a wall is the most effective.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
with republicans right there with them, hotshot. it is hard to believe how twisted your sense of history is. do you really think the republicans were against FDR moving west coast Japanese to internment camps? Are you really this uninformed? That they were more liberal than FDR on this issue? Are you trying to act stupid? Do you really think republicans were against separate but equal laws more than northern democrats? do you really think southern republicans were more in favor of the Civil Rights Act than southern democrats? Do you really think what people called themselves politically 150 years ago is all that relevant today, when it is the republican president making the racist comments telling black people to go back to Africa, and hardly any republicans complaining? and why do you continue to use the adjective form of democrat when using it as a subject? did you go to junior high, at all?

here is the breakdown of how democrats and republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964- have someone familiar with numbers and percentages explain how wrong you are-

no southern republican in the house voted for the civil rights act. not one. and the democrats held the south so firmly THERE WAS JUST ONE REPUBLICAN SENATOR FROM ANY CONFEDERATE STATES IN 1964 AND ONLY 10 SOUTHERN REPUBLICAN HOUSE MEMBERS......get it? here is the real deal-

By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

•Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7%–93%)
•Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0%–100%)
•Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%–6%)
•Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%–15%)

The Senate version:

•Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5%–95%)
•Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0%–100%)
•Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%–2%)
•Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%–16%)

Look at how completely the democrats held the south back then before they supported civil rights...in the whole tier of southern states there was 1 republican senator and 10 republican members of the house!!! and today it is almost reversed!! the democrats knew they were signing their own political death warrant by pushing thru Civil Rights, but they did it anyway, putting doing what is right before political gain.

name one time the republicans have done something so righteous.
Could you make that legible...Btw I saw the number 1964..Because you people think that is when the vote was taken, but it was 1870. The 15th amendment.

The vote in the House was 144 to 44, with 35 not voting. The House vote was almost entirely along party lines, with no Democrats supporting the bill.
You are 94 years late to the party.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then he'll finally get to meet you. You can show him around since you will no doubt croak before he does.
He's much older than I am and you should have posted he will get to meet US...…….one problem presently I will not be there so you and jim enjoy each other. You may go before either of us.:)