• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Next question: Will the FBI Kavanaugh probe be thorough?

Bugsy McGurk

President
LMAO......….Bugs learns a new word and post it often now

Maybe Trump will pull Nav and just make him Attorney General...…..

let the good time roll, how tedious is that :)
Kavanaugh’s endless lying under oath does make him a great fit for the Trump administration.

Nope. But I will blame the FBI if they don’t thoroughly investigate the allegations. And I already blame the GOP Senate swine for giving them only a week.
Nope.

And given your response that you ALREADY blame the GOP "swine" for only allowing a one week turnaround to "investigate" these scurrilous claims @John T is spot on.

Your setting the stage to blame the FBI if it doesn't produce YOUR DESIRED results.

FFS Ford is getting twice as much time for her followup investigation than Anita Hill and you're already bitching like a whiney fukn loser.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I think the 4 accusers who've come out publicly will be interviewed.

I think it will be thorough enough considering Kavanaugh's old college friends are coming out of the woodwork saying they will contact the FBI to "correct" Kavanaugh's testimony.

A retired FBI guy said that witnesses should not wait to be called, but contact their local FBI station and tell their story. It will all get routed to the assigned FBI agents in Washington.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope.

And given your response that you ALREADY blame the GOP "swine" for only allowing a one week turnaround to "investigate" these scurrilous claims @John T is spot on.

Your setting the stage to blame the FBI if it doesn't produce YOUR DESIRED results.

FFS Ford is getting twice as much time for her followup investigation than Anita Hill and you're already bitching like a whiney fukn loser.
Again, we shall see.

Let me know if you can comment on the issues I raised, instead of just ranting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I take it from your inane post that your position is that the FBI should just ignore the allegations from the other two women who have come forward?
Oh of course not, expose those liars as well, especially Sweeny that enjoyed 10 gang-bang parties and screwing as many married men as possible and boyfriend had to take a restraining order out on her, yes by all means...…..FBI needs interview them all!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I think it will be thorough enough considering Kavanaugh's old college friends are coming out of the woodwork saying they will contact the FBI to "correct" Kavanaugh's testimony.

A retired FBI guy said that witnesses should not wait to be called, but contact their local FBI station and tell their story. It will all get routed to the assigned FBI agents in Washington.
all libs need is hear say...…….now will those folks swear under oath?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Yup. They are critical witnesses if the FBI is “allowed” to confirm that Kavanaugh perjured his ass off when denying his pattern of drinking to the point of blackout and getting aggressive and belligerent.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup. They are critical witnesses if the FBI is “allowed” to confirm that Kavanaugh perjured his ass off when denying his pattern of drinking to the point of blackout and getting aggressive and belligerent.
Yes, let them lie to FBI, that will be super

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I would guess the FBI could refer suspected criminal acts that surface within this limited investigation.
Kavanaugh should do his family a favor and withdraw his nomination. There's way too much out there that makes Kavanaugh look bad already. Why add to it?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I would guess the FBI could refer suspected criminal acts that surface within this limited investigation.
Kavanaugh should do his family a favor and withdraw his nomination. There's way too much out there that makes Kavanaugh look bad already. Why add to it?
It’s a true test of the FBI under Chris Wray. I have been impressed with him so far - he seems to know he must resist Trump’s banana republicanism/obstruction of justice instincts. Time will tell.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No sane person still denies that Kavanaugh was a maniac with alcohol, getting blackout drunk and aggressive.

You wouldn’t understand.
"sane" maybe you can use Ford's Shrink...….your's hasn't helped you.

so all college students are maniac's, sounds as if you've been to Franklin Street often...………….I've been there a lot, that's why I understand you're a tedious lying fvck!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
the liberal dream, but, libs have tried to destroy wrong MAN, he's not running from libs due to being innocent

Bugsy McGurk

President
so all college students are maniac's, sounds as if you've been to Franklin Street often...………….I've been there a lot, that's why I understand you're a tedious lying fvck!
I guess this is why wingers find nothing wrong with Kavanaugh’s conduct. You think it is normal to get blotto drunk, push a girl into a bedroom with a friend, throw her on the bed, stifle her attempt to scream, and attempt to strip off her clothes.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess this is why wingers find nothing wrong with Kavanaugh’s conduct. You think it is normal to get blotto drunk, push a girl into a bedroom with a friend, throw her on the bed, stifle her attempt to scream, and attempt to strip off her clothes.

Are you speaking from personal experience?
As libs found nothing wrong with Slick raping women or Weiner texting picture od his penis to teen girls...….sweep your porch you tedious lib!

All sane people know what you posted is insane. Why did you dodge being on Franklin Street? Show where I posted anything close to your tedious lies of it being normal, it's reality boy, college students drink alcohol, lots of alcohol and many die doing it.

Investigation is over even before it starts, all her so-called witnesses deny know of the party Ford was do drunk at she can't remember anything other than Kavanaugh.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christine-blasey-fords-friend-is-not-refuting-allegation-will-cooperate-with-fbi-lawyer-says/ar-BBNHpj3?ocid=spartandhp

FBI......tell us what you know of party
Witnesses.....nothing
FBI.....sorry to bother you