• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Political Jack user meeting Wednesday, October 9th - Subject "who do we get rid of" (BRING SOLUTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Senator
And all we need to do is convince those relative few posters to adhere to the relative few no rules and all is good. Sadly those relatives you posters don't seem to have enough in them to make that so. So, bring with you tomorrow whom it is you wish to see removed from the site permanently.
The only one who needed to be removed (imo) has already (recently)been removed and BC are its initials.

Jen

Senator
I will be number one on the list from your right wing posters. Many people here don’t like anybody that has a viewpoint different than theirs and believe they can treat you starky without it being returned. They are looking for echo chambers. If you’re letting “political opposition” decide who stays and who goes, then I’ll go ahead and head to another site. That style of moderation is not a good fit for me, either.
Nopers, Sweetheart. You aren't even on my list. The only one on my list was Bear Claw and it had nothing to do with the side he was on politically.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nopers, Sweetheart. You aren't even on my list. The only one on my list was Bear Claw and it had nothing to do with the side he was on politically.

ok. so finally, a start to a list.

1. BearClaw
2......?

Jen

Senator
If we do, it will be all about who has more of their “side of the aisle” show up...
I hope it doesn't come down to sides. Some posters just foul up any thread they are on. Notice that the board is better now that he is gone.

ok. so finally, a start to a list.

1. BearClaw
2......?
A good coach doesn't ask the team who to cut.

Just saying....

If that's the plan for tomorrow it will not go well.

It's raining here today so I have time to post and peruse. It is supposed to rain tomorrow. I'll tune in if available. Should be interesting.

what vote? he was beyond redeemable, a deliberate disruptive cancer.
Huk hum - shall we start again?

I asked whether there was a plan to have votes on exiling posters - you said seems so - I said what a dreadful idea - you said it worked before -- I said when - you said Sal - I said I musta missed that vote --- and now you ask me 'what vote?'

I think I'll just go back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.