• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

1.5Billion loss for Bud Light

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The things that occupy the minds of wingers, as they ignore actual issues of import.

Sheesh.
Yet another unsubstantive, content-free, off-topic response from this forum’s worst poster. Someday, perhaps mods will excise this malignancy. Until then, we are indeed cursed with a foul infection indeed.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This is interesting! What say you??
Bud Light is swill no matter who they choose as spokesperson…but I am curious if corporate America will ever learn it’s lesson here.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yet another unsubstantive, content-free, off-topic response from this forum’s worst poster. Someday, perhaps mods will excise this malignancy. Until then, we are indeed cursed with a foul infection indeed.
You forgot to share your “thoughts” on what should be on cans of Bud Lite. The world awaits.

And if you have any time left, comment on the threads I have here dealing with substantive issues.

As if, eh?

;-)

TBLee

Governor
I have that one on ignore. Not worthy of my precious time. ;)

TBLee

Governor
Bud Light is swill no matter who they choose as spokesperson…but I am curious if corporate America will ever learn it’s lesson here.
I do agree. I much prefer a strong full bodied brew. I try to stick to local breweries and support them. Luckily, there are many in our area.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I do agree. I much prefer a strong full bodied brew. I try to stick to local breweries and support them. Luckily, there are many in our area.
I have always considered Bud Light gut rot swill and most of those who drank it pretty dumb. I’m still not sure why people who really liked it turned against it. What happened that was such a big deal? From what I understand some type of queer or other such wierdo came out and plugged it. And their marketing director not being aware that most of his customers were morons made a bad PR move….Is that about It?

TBLee

Governor
I have always considered Bud Light gut rot swill and most of those who drank it pretty dumb. I’m still not sure why people who really liked it turned against it. What happened that was such a big deal? From what I understand some type of queer or other such wierdo came out and plugged it. And their marketing director not being aware that most of his customers were morons made a bad PR move….Is that about It?
Yes….honestly Bud light is liking drinking a glass of water…lol.
They lost a lot of money. And from the sounds of things are still losing. I will say I like the Modelo better than Bud Light, but “light” beer for me is just a waste. Give me some Strong beer, or even better moonshine

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yes….honestly Bud light is liking drinking a glass of water…lol.
They lost a lot of money. And from the sounds of things are still losing. I will say I like the Modelo better than Bud Light, but “light” beer for me is just a waste. Give me some Strong beer, or even better moonshine
What was the big mistake of Bud Light that cost them so much money?