• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are guns really this important ?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
The people in both the US and Australia have the right to vote in and out of office the people who have or will write their laws. Also, as yet, we do not have robot armies.
So the first argument in this threat is valid. It will be people with guns who abuse you not the govt.

If we ever get robot armies, your guns will be useless against them anyway.
The government is already abusing us with its ridiculous mandates, which violate both the Constitution and the Nuremberg Code. That makes it a rogue government, like that of Australia. Consequently, we have no obligation to obey these mandates--if we feel they threaten our good health.

INTENT TO KILL Behind 'Vaccine' Push (Short Compilation Showing)

Spamature

President
The government is already abusing us with its ridiculous mandates, which violate both the Constitution and the Nuremberg Code. That makes it a rogue government, like that of Australia. Consequently, we have no obligation to obey these mandates--if we feel they threaten our good health.

INTENT TO KILL Behind 'Vaccine' Push (Short Compilation Showing)
Do you ever wonder how you got to this point ?

Everything can't be a conspiracy.

At some point in time, even the conspirators would have to run out of ideas ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
How are you decent if that gun ends up killing a room full of kids ?
Because you go to church and donate to your local charity ?

Look, you folks on the right have gotten yourselves into a mode where it's just hate" the left". For you this isn't even about policy anymore. It just about your us verse the others. You can't even discuss issues with going into these tirades.
You have complete closed yourselves from people you have to share the country with, and somehow you don't see that as problematic.
How are you decent if a child gets into your unlocked medicine cabinet and poisons himself.
Wait…that didn’t happen. But let’s somehow stipulate a false eventuality as excuse hammer away at your enumerated right…cuz…RHETORIC!!

Demonstrably here (and, by “demonstrably”, I mean you demonstrated it right here - more than a half-dozen times) it is YOU who “cannot discuss the issue”. You know why? We are many posts deep into the subject - like more than a half-dozen. Precisely ZERO times have you bothered to even mention any address of the actual bad guys who do this stuff. You’ve mentioned increasing the government’s power and reach. You’ve mentioned taking away rights and access by me and decent law abiding citizens like me. What you haven’t managed, as usual, is a single syllable about the psychos who butcher people. Invariably, lefty’s answer is to ratchet down on the law abiding American citizen (remove HIS right to own firearms, decrease robustness of cops to protect him/his property, increase unique burdens of vaccination and testing for citizen to return to country, increase liberties for criminals via early release from prison, elimination of cash bail, eligibility of illegal non-citizens to enter country with NO VAX and NO TESTING). You directly ignore and/or reward criminals while directly restricting law abiding citizens - then you say it is the law abiding citizen who “hates”.

There is nothing to conclude OTHER than that lefty hates the law-abiding American citizen. We are forever the targets of your punishment…while you simultaneously ignore/reward law breakers. You need only read your own posts in the strand to note that you offer nothing in address of the bad guys other than to make the good guys do things or give things up.

That’s it. That’s your solution to everything. Make those who did nothing wrong do without.

Last edited:

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
There are like 195 nations in the world. Something like 150 were founded after we wrote the 2nd Amendment. Exactly zero of their founders looked at our 2nd Amendment and decided, "yeah, we need one of those." And they seem to be doing fine.

One does not have to be clinically insane to think guns are necessary in a society...but it sure helps.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There are like 195 nations in the world. Something like 150 were founded after we wrote the 2nd Amendment. Exactly zero of their founders looked at our 2nd Amendment and decided, "yeah, we need one of those." And they seem to be doing fine.

One does not have to be clinically insane to think guns are necessary in a society...but it sure helps.
The only reason we have a 2nd Amendment is the concern then that there be militias with guns to take on the Brits if they tried to take the country back.

An accident of history. And here we are, over 200 years later, awash in over 300 million guns, including the auto and semi-auto people slaughtering devices that are favored by madmen homicidal maniacs. It’s their “right,” don’t you know.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The only reason we have a 2nd Amendment is the concern then that there be militias with guns to take on the Brits if they tried to take the country back.

An accident of history. And here we are, over 200 years later, awash in over 300 million guns, including the auto and semi-auto people slaughtering devices that are favored by madmen homicidal maniacs. It’s their “right,” don’t you know.
Indeed. And the only reason we have a First Amendment is to assure that the Brits don’t prohibit us from speaking out/publishing criticisms of King George and coercing us to be members of the Anglican/Episcopalian/Church of England - right, Bugsy? I mean, clearly the Bill of Rights was merely a shortsighted, reactionary, reflexive, paranoid response to English tyranny. It’s not like the US Constitution was penned by profoundly inspired, brilliant men…and then vetted by 13 varied, critical-thinking stakeholding entities that varied from agrarian to mercantile.

Right, Bugsy? Please… share more of your learned genius. What other enumerated rights did these shortsighted rubes botch? Surely you can handle the downstream course correction.

Good Lord, the blithering morons of the internet…

Bugsy McGurk

President
Indeed. And the only reason we have a First Amendment is to assure that the Brits don’t prohibit us from speaking out/publishing criticisms of King George and coercing us to be members of the Anglican/Episcopalian/Church of England - right, Bugsy? I mean, clearly the Bill of Rights was merely a shortsighted, reactionary, reflexive, paranoid response to English tyranny. It’s not like the US Constitution was penned by profoundly inspired, brilliant men…and then vetted by 13 varied, critical-thinking stakeholding entities that varied from agrarian to mercantile.

Right, Bugsy? Please… share more of your learned genius. What other enumerated rights did these shortsighted rubes botch? Surely you can handle the downstream course correction.

Good Lord, the blithering morons of the internet…
Try to focus on the 2nd Amendment at issue. You get hopelessly confused when you drift off on tangents.

Respond to what I said, if you can, without drifting off into other issues.

I am not hopeful.

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Try to focus on the 2nd Amendment at issue. You get hopelessly confused when you drift off on tangents.

Respond to what I said, if you can, without drifting off into other issues.

I am not hopeful.

;-)
Bugsy, having his deranged, cockeyed, lunatic a** kicked up and down the page by normal, decent, well-adjusted folks… dodges the issue and flails about.

How awful for you. You were just rhetorically tossed about like a rag doll. Better lick next time, Bugsy. Perhaps you won’t write something so utterly stupid…but I doubt it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bugsy, having his deranged, cockeyed, lunatic a** kicked up and down the page by normal, decent, well-adjusted folks… dodges the issue and flails about.

How awful for you. You were just rhetorically tossed about like a rag doll. Better lick next time, Bugsy. Perhaps you won’t write something so utterly stupid…but I doubt it.
Just more noise. A refusal to focus on the issue. Coupled with a claim of victory based upon your idiotic dodging and noisemaking.

You bring nothing to the table. Nothing.

Spamature

President
How are you decent if a child gets into your unlocked medicine cabinet and poisons himself.
Wait…that didn’t happen. But let’s somehow stipulate a false eventuality as excuse hammer away at your enumerated right…cuz…RHETORIC!!

Demonstrably here (and, by “demonstrably”, I mean you demonstrated it right here - more than a half-dozen times) it is YOU who “cannot discuss the issue”. You know why? We are many posts deep into the subject - like more than a half-dozen. Precisely ZERO times have you bothered to even mention any address of the actual bad guys who do this stuff. You’ve mentioned increasing the government’s power and reach. You’ve mentioned taking away rights and access by me and decent law abiding citizens like me. What you haven’t managed, as usual, is a single syllable about the psychos who butcher people. Invariably, lefty’s answer is to ratchet down on the law abiding American citizen (remove HIS right to own firearms, decrease robustness of cops to protect him/his property, increase unique burdens of vaccination and testing for citizen to return to country, increase liberties for criminals via early release from prison, elimination of cash bail, eligibility of illegal non-citizens to enter country with NO VAX and NO TESTING). You directly ignore and/or reward criminals while directly restricting law abiding citizens - then you say it is the law abiding citizen who “hates”.

There is nothing to conclude OTHER than that lefty hates the law-abiding American citizen. We are forever the targets of your punishment…while you simultaneously ignore/reward law breakers. You need only read your own posts in the strand to note that you offer nothing in address of the bad guys other than to make the good guys do things or give things up.

That’s it. That’s your solution to everything. Make those who did nothing wrong do without.
I am not taking away a right.
I am adding a responsibility to it.

So right off the bat you are swinging at a strawman of your own creation.

God of War

Governor
So there are 150 other countries you'd prefer to live in then? Please supply the comprehensive list of these countries so we can all pick a better place.

God of War

Governor
Got any proof that's the only reason?

Better homicidal maniacs than homicidal tyrants. Think CCP. Or even Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

Spamature

President
It’s simple - gun nuts value guns more than they value people. Even children.
I keep hearing some say they need guns to kill those in the govt who oppose them.
Start practicing with kids and work up from there to taking on law enforcement and the military, maybe ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I keep hearing some say they need guns to kill those in the govt who oppose them.
Start practicing with kids and work up from there to taking on law enforcement and the military, maybe ?
We’re seeing an awful lot of such violent rhetoric from wingers these days. The essence - if democratic outcomes don’t go their way, they will start shooting. Giving people like that unlimited firepower is lunacy.

Sad to say, the nation is doomed.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am not taking away a right.
I am adding a responsibility to it.

So right off the bat you are swinging at a strawman of your own creation.
No, you are advocating taking away a right from the law abiding. And… you’ve had nary a stern word for the actual criminals and psychopaths.

Therefore, let us conclude that you actually have ZERO interest in the interests of the victims, you have ZERO interest in punishing the guilty or preventing such mental illness…and you are instead leveraging the issue as a Trojan Horse (as always) to effect the totalitarian, authoritarian anti-rights state that you prefer (naturally, grinding the law abiding American citizen to dust in the process). This is likewise why you leftists PRETEND to care about COVID and the associated testing and vaxxing…EXCEPT when it comes to illegals. In their case, you say NOTHING about untested, unvaxxed illegals crossing the boarder and being bussed to the four corners of the USA. Because COVID, too, is mere Trojan Horse.

NOTHING lefty claims to care about is real or true. He merely concocts “remedy” for professed problem or crisis that accomplishes his massive, central authoritarian state.

Your solutions invariably IGNORE the problem and go straight to subjugation of the American law-abiding citizen. I’ve given you example after example…and all you can do is make noise - and NEVER address the actual offender/criminal.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, you are advocating taking away a right from the law abiding. And… you’ve had nary a stern word for the actual criminals and psychopaths.

Therefore, let us conclude that you actually have ZERO interest in the interests of the victims, you have ZERO interest in punishing the guilty or preventing such mental illness…and you are instead leveraging the issue as a Trojan Horse (as always) to effect the totalitarian, authoritarian anti-rights state that you prefer (naturally, grinding the law abiding American citizen to dust in the process). This is likewise why you leftists PRETEND to care about COVID and the associated testing and vaxxing…EXCEPT when it comes to illegals. In their case, you say NOTHING about untested, unvaxxed illegals crossing the boarder and being bussed to the four corners of the USA. Because COVID, too, is mere Trojan Horse.

NOTHING lefty claims to care about is real or true. He merely concocts “remedy” for professed problem or crisis that accomplishes his massive, central authoritarian state.

Your solutions invariably IGNORE the problem and go straight to subjugation of the American law-abiding citizen. I’ve given you example after example…and all you can do is make noise - and NEVER address the actual offender/criminal.
You should know that maniacs who slaughter people with guns tend to be “law abiding”…until they aren’t. Then lots of people get massacred.

Got a way who tell in advance who will remain “law abiding” and who won’t?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You should know that maniacs who slaughter people with guns tend to be “law abiding”…until they aren’t. Then lots of people get massacred.

Got a way who tell in advance who will remain “law abiding” and who won’t?
Perhaps we should preemptively impose and inflict the death penalty on “potential” killers, since you are now arguing to take away rights of the law abiding based on what they could conceivably do some day. Pure genius, Bugsy. It’s like everything you type was run through some sort of ‘tardification’ enhancer.