• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke

freyasman

Senator
Then you own an illegal weapon and will be charged with a crime if you are caught with it.

That is not robbery nor is it "......police kick in doors and deprive citizens of their civil rights at gunpoint"
Of course it is.

And you were the one claiming I was mis-characterizing things??:rolleyes:

You're not just a liar, you're a flaming hypocrite too.

FakeName

Governor
Of course it is.

And you were the one claiming I was mis-characterizing things??:rolleyes:

You're not just a liar, you're a flaming hypocrite too.
You are mis characterizing his plan in a classic Straw man fallacy.

A buy back plan is not robbery nor is it ....police kick in doors and deprive citizens of their civil rights at gunpoint"

FakeName

Governor
In order to discuss his plan it is important to start with what his plan actually is.

Sad that we haven't been able to do that.

In order to discuss his plan it is important to start with what his plan actually is.

It's irrelevant now anyway. Beto's back home jacking off to Schindler's List, and you're meaningless. Neither one of you will ever get the chance to violate my civil rights the way you want to, so I don't care.

freyasman

Senator
You are mis characterizing his plan in a classic Straw man fallacy.

A buy back plan is not robbery nor is it ....police kick in doors and deprive citizens of their civil rights at gunpoint"
Of course it is.

You're lying.

There is no law so trivial that LE will not kill you in order to enforce it.

FakeName

Governor
It's irrelevant now anyway. Beto's back home jacking off to Schindler's List, and you're meaningless. Neither one of you will ever get the chance to violate my civil rights the way you want to, so I don't care.
Quote me defending his policy in any way shape or form.

FakeName

Governor
Particularly the one you keep intentionally leaving out:

man·da·to·ry
/ˈmandəˌtôrē/

adjective
  1. required by law or rules; compulsory.
Right, a mandatory but back is not robbery, nor is it "....police kick in doors and deprive citizens of their civil rights at gunpoint"

Now do you understand.

freyasman

Senator

If you could discuss things from a place of honesty we might be able to, but you can't stop lying, and you won't stop pretending that you're not lying, and that makes this nothing but a waste of time.

People like you are a big problem in our society; dishonest fuckers who just want to give a government more and more power.

FakeName

Governor
If you could discuss things from a place of honesty we might be able to, but you can't stop lying, and you won't stop pretending that you're not lying, and that makes this nothing but a waste of time.

People like you are a big problem in our society; dishonest fuckers who just want to give a government more and more power.
I am the one being honest here.

In order to discuss something it is important to be honest about what it is as a starting point.

Sad that we cannot get to a discussion of the actual plan because you all keep mis-characterizing what the plan is.

That is called a Straw Man fallacy.

freyasman

Senator
I am the one being honest here.

In order to discuss something it is important to be honest about what it is as a starting point.

Sad that we cannot get to a discussion of the actual plan because you all keep mis-characterizing what the plan is.

That is called a Straw Man fallacy.
No, you're not.
Insisting that you are, is just more lying.