• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Boom

Zam-Zam

Senator
I have posted the facts. Is anything I've posted proved false? The facts don't lend themselves to a defense of Trump, so you run away from them.
I have posted facts as well. Relevant facts. I have no desire to defend Trump, nor Biden. Wrong is wrong.

I make no excuses for either man. That's where we differ.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have posted facts as well. Relevant facts. I have no desire to defend Trump, nor Biden. Wrong is wrong.

I make no excuses for either man. That's where we differ.
SO it is is NOT a relevant fact that the law is specific about knowingly removing government documents with the intent of keeping them?

Your attempted defense is in trying to say that both are guilty of the same thing.

Zam-Zam

Senator
SO it is is NOT a relevant fact that the law is specific about knowingly removing government documents with the intent of keeping them?

Your attempted defense is in trying to say that both are guilty of the same thing.
They are both guilty of mishandling classified materials.

How they feel about it afterwards is irrelevant.

The end.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden too has surrounded himself with an army of lawyers.

Both men did the same thing. Your rush to shield the one you voted for is cringeworthy.

I feel bad for you.
Special Counsels have been appointed by the AG to investigate both Biden and Trump. What more do you want?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Pence: I knew Flynn lied to me about Russian contacts when he was fired
This must be why Trump and his rabid mob decided it would be a good idea to hang Mike Pence. He is also part of the vast left wing conspiracy to hurt poor little Donny. It never ends…lol

Flynn pleaded guilty to several felonies and agreed to cooperate with the Mueller investigation. Then in an unprecedented move, Barr, scumbag that he is, kneecapped his own prosecutors by attempting to drop the charges Flynn pled guilty to. If Flynn was such a stand up guy, why in the hell would he admit to crimes under oath in open court several times?

Then after the judge refused to drop the charges, Trump pardoned Flynn. After that, the convicted felon became one of the main plotters in Trump’s illegal scheme to steal the election after Trump lost. He suggested using the US Military to confiscate voting machines and declare martial law. Flynn like many of your heroes is a traitorous scumbag and Putinista. Spin that, Champina….lol
Nope. Above is a bunch of incorrect talking point non-sense.

As I said earlier Flynn pled guilty after the FBI/prosecution threatened to do the same thing to his son. All the exculpatory evidence that was filed in order to force the Gov't to drop its case is public, the FBI lied.

When the prosecution drops a case and does not re-file you are technically exonerated. Trump did not have to pardon Flynn but... knowing full well how corrupt the FBI/DOJ and Dem party is..........

As for "traitorous scumbag and Putinista" I will defer to your expertise in being a scumbag, you as usual are basing it on what has proven to be a LIE... one you keep repeating.

Lie more below.

But not to the FBI, which he was charged, bankrupted for..... why?

All signs point to Flynn knew how corrupt Biden was, thats why Biden wanted to use the "Logan Act" against him......

FBI re-wrote his interview report and the rest his history..

Again, all of this is on file, not that you will ever read it.....

Keep posting articles from 2017.....

I mean god forbid you find anything else...

“I think Gen. Michael Flynn is an American patriot, he served this country with great distinction,” Pence said in an excerpt of the interview. “And for my part, I’d be happy to see Michael Flynn again.”

Pence said in the interview that the decision by the Justice Department to drop the criminal case against Flynn
lays bare what was clearly prosecutorial abuse.”

huh.... go figure...:rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But not to the FBI, which he was charged, bankrupted for..... why?

All signs point to Flynn knew how corrupt Biden was, thats why Biden wanted to use the "Logan Act" against him......

FBI re-wrote his interview report and the rest his history..

Again, all of this is on file, not that you will ever read it.....

Keep posting articles from 2017.....

I mean god forbid you find anything else...

“I think Gen. Michael Flynn is an American patriot, he served this country with great distinction,” Pence said in an excerpt of the interview. “And for my part, I’d be happy to see Michael Flynn again.”

Pence said in the interview that the decision by the Justice Department to drop the criminal case against Flynn
lays bare what was clearly prosecutorial abuse.”

huh.... go figure...:rolleyes:
Busted in one thread to having lied. You wrote that Trump fired Flynn after the FBI told Trump that Flynn had lied. I just gave you a quote from Pence saying Flynn lied to him and that Trump made the right decision.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Poor you, you must limit the conversation to what you think and not what the law says.
Guilt in the legal sense will be decided by the courts - Not by you are I. We don't even get a vote, so nothing we say along those lines matters. All either of us can do is offer opinions, and since neither of us has a law degree, they wouldn't even amount to professional opinions. They would be the legal equivalent of dinosaur manure.

The fact that both men mishandled classified materials, however, is not in dispute. That is a fact, and by far the most important one for purposes of this discussion.

Now, time for you to defend Biden again, as you are so obligated.

Busted in one thread to having lied. You wrote that Trump fired Flynn after the FBI told Trump that Flynn had lied. I just gave you a quote from Pence saying Flynn lied to him and that Trump made the right decision.

I think your track on this has already been exposed to be complete bullshit.

What does Pence say now? Or are you just ignoring and continue to lie about it? No comment on the FBI lying about Flynn's interview..... None........

I feel sorry for you.

Keep trying, its what loathsome regime stooges do.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Guilt in the legal sense will be decided by the courts - Not by you are I. We don't even get a vote, so nothing we say along those lines matters. All either of us can do is offer opinions, and since neither of us has a law degree, they wouldn't even amount to professional opinions. They would be the legal equivalent of dinosaur manure.

The fact that both men mishandled classified materials, however, is not in dispute. That is a fact, and by far the most important one for purposes of this discussion.

Now, time for you to defend Biden again, as you are so obligated.
Oh, so you have evidence that Biden packed up those materials? Is he ultimately responsible for those on his staff do? Yep. Does that mean that he, personally, mishandled documents? No.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think your track on this has already been exposed to be complete bullshit.

What does Pence say now? Or are you just ignoring and continue to lie about it? No comment on the FBI lying about Flynn's interview..... None........

I feel sorry for you.

Keep trying, its what loathsome regime stooges do.
Really? That is what you think? Where is your evidence that Pence now says that Flynn didn't lie to him?

Did the FBI lie about the interview with Flynn? Why didn't Durham indict someone for that?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Oh, so you have evidence that Biden packed up those materials? Is he ultimately responsible for those on his staff do? Yep. Does that mean that he, personally, mishandled documents? No.
Doesn't matter - He's the one responsible for their safe-keeping. If he allowed someone else to pack them away, he mishandled them.

Sorry, but you're still wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Doesn't matter - He's the one responsible for their safe-keeping. If he allowed someone else to pack them away, he mishandled them.

Sorry, but you're still wrong.
You're playing semantics. A thousand pages of classified material retrieved from three locations in Mar-a-Lago vs 20 pages from Biden's office, garage and library at his home.

Trump says the documents are his and demands their return. Biden says he didn't know they were there and promptly returns them
Pence says he didn't know they were there and promptly returns them.

I'll wait for the investigation to see if charges are filed.