• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Boom

Zam-Zam

Senator
You're playing semantics. A thousand pages of classified material retrieved from three locations in Mar-a-Lago vs 20 pages from Biden's office, garage and library at his home.

Trump says the documents are his and demands their return. Biden says he didn't know they were there and promptly returns them
Pence says he didn't know they were there and promptly returns them.

I'll wait for the investigation to see if charges are filed.
You cannot delegate responsibility. Those documents were joe's responsibility, the ended up where they were not supposed to be, and no one nut Joe is to blame for that.

It falls on him, even if his minions want the buck to stop with someone else.

This is so easy to comprehend.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You cannot delegate responsibility. Those documents were joe's responsibility, the ended up where they were not supposed to be, and no one nut Joe is to blame for that.

It falls on him, even if his minions want the buck to stop with someone else.

This is so easy to comprehend.
So is the law. So while I have agreed that there is responsibility for overseeing the disposition of those documents, it doesn't look to be a legal one based on reading the law.

It is so easy to comprehend. Your ignorance is intentional.

Zam-Zam

Senator
So is the law. So while I have agreed that there is responsibility for overseeing the disposition of those documents, it doesn't look to be a legal one based on reading the law.

It is so easy to comprehend. Your ignorance is intentional.
Have it your way.

Biden has no legal responsibility to safeguard classified materials in his possession because he's incompetent and it would be inconvenient. That's what the law says i'm sure.

(p) Any person having access to and possession of classified information is responsible for protecting it from persons not authorized access to it, to include securing it in approved equipment or facilities, whenever it is not under the direct supervision of authorized persons.

(q) Employees of the Commission shall be subject to appropriate sanctions, which may include reprimand, suspension without pay, removal, termination of classification authority, loss or denial of access to classified information, or other sanctions in accordance with applicable law and agency regulation, if they:

(1) Knowingly, willfully, or negligently disclose to unauthorized persons information properly classified under Executive Order 13526 or predecessor orders;

(2) Knowingly and willfully classify or continue the classification of information in violation of Executive Order 13526 or any implementing directive; or

(3) Knowingly and willfully violate any other provision of Executive Order 13526 or implementing directive.

46 CFR § 503.59 - Safeguarding classified information. | Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Have it your way.

Biden has no legal responsibility to safeguard classified materials in his possession because he's incompetent and it would be inconvenient. That's what the law says i'm sure.
In my opinion, from reading the law (which I've posted here several times), Biden is not going to be charged with a crime, because there is no evidence that he knowingly removed classified documents and based on returning documents when found, had no intent to keep them.

The exact letter of the law is often inconvenient for folks like you who have high hopes of sending someone to jail because they are democrats.
"Lock her up" a familiar phrase?

Zam-Zam

Senator
In my opinion, from reading the law (which I've posted here several times), Biden is not going to be charged with a crime, because there is no evidence that he knowingly removed classified documents and based on returning documents when found, had no intent to keep them.

The exact letter of the law is often inconvenient for folks like you who have high hopes of sending someone to jail because they are democrats.
"Lock her up" a familiar phrase?

Biden won't be charged with anything because he has friends in high places - They'd sooner cut their own throats.

He is not going to come out of this looking like a competent leader, however, in the eyes of many American voters. He has the look of someone who cannot be trusted any more than his predecessor.

Way to go, Joe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden won't be charged with anything because he has friends in high places - They'd sooner cut their own throats.

He is not going to come out of this looking like a competent leader, however, in the eyes of many American voters. He has the look of someone who cannot be trusted any more than his predecessor.

Way to go, Joe.
He will not be charged because he did not break the law, unless someone can prove he knowingly removed classified documents from the VP office.

That is the meaning of the law...