• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI Director Wray yields to Trump’s lawlessness

Mick

The Right is always right
. They harrassed McCabe for years before a judge finally got them to admit that they didn’t have squat and forced them to either bring an indictment or clear him. Look it up champ.
Read the IG report, chump. McCabe lied to FBI agents who were investigating leaks. He told them he knew nothing of the leaks when he had, in fact, been the SOURCE of the leaks himself. We call that a material lie to a legitimate investigation. Those facts are not in dispute.

And it's cool that they went easy on him. McCabe made a material lie over a legitimate investigation. I suppose you are even more sold on the fact that Flynn's charge should be thrown out because he made an immaterial false statement on an illegitimate investigation?

We call this left wing psychosis. Refusing to hold all to the same standard he himself sets. We call this TDS. We saw in Kavanaugh vs Biden. We saw it McCabe vs Flynn. You claimed Flynn and Kavanaugh should go down based upon left winger, politically motivated accusation. When it was Biden and McCabe with far more incriminating evidence against them you called it a railroading.

These are impressive posts. Now tell me again how Parnut and Fruitman will take Trump down, that Flynn was suppose to these super "informant" that would destroy Trump on collusion, that left wingers were all framed when they were fired for misconduct, and that Durham will never indict anyone.

Begin the seance.....and repeat after me....Madcow, Parnut, Fruitman.....1,2,3....we now finally have Trump hanging from a tree!

ROFL!!!!!