• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FTX

I am curious. Have you seen the video that clearly shows the violent attacks on police? Have you heard the testimony of officers injured?

What were the rioters trying to do? Pay a visit to lawmakers?
You are not the least bit curious because all you ever do is repeat whatever it is your TV told you.

You can't answer the question as to why 14k hours of footage remains sealed by the court so you launch into your talking points about the police being attacked.

Let me make this simple for you:
Anyone assualting a police officer should be charged with....wait for it.... assualting a police officer.... but how many were actually charged with that? How many were held in violation of the their 1st, 4th and 6th Amendment rights?

It would appear that most people have been charged with tresspassing, not insurrection, not assaulting a police officers........

As for the video, that is even a 1/10 of the footage they have, why is the rest under seal, why do they only release it in batches?.... perfectly edited batches.... kinda like the "video" of the pipe bomber which......who apparently has disappeared from the face of the earth

Boltlady

Mayor
You are not the least bit curious because all you ever do is repeat whatever it is your TV told you.

You can't answer the question as to why 14k hours of footage remains sealed by the court so you launch into your talking points about the police being attacked.

Anyone assualting a police officer should be charged with....wait for it.... assualting a police officer.... but how many were actually charged with that? How many were held in violation of the their 1st, 4th and 6th Amendment rights?

It would appear that most people have been charged with tresspassing, not insurrection, not assaulting a police officers........

As for the video, that is even a 1/10 of the footage they have, why is the rest under seal, why do they only release it in batches?.... perfectly edited batches.... kinda like the "video" of the pipe bomber which......who apparently has disappeared from the face of the earth
You, me and a number of others simply put out known facts and ask people to look at them and weigh them together with the one sidedness the MSM puts out. We're just asking them to do some of their own thinking instead of constantly parroting talking points. Far too many seem to want to be pawns for the use of the globalists. It's as though we're already turning into a country of robots.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And what, exactly, did you think other video would show? My bet is nothing, but you hope to distract from any sort of responsibility landing on Trump.

Does the video you seek show that Trump ordered Guard troops to go to the capitol? Would it somehow make Trump innocent? Hell no.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You, me and a number of others simply put out known facts and ask people to look at them and weigh them together with the one sidedness the MSM puts out. We're just asking them to do some of their own thinking instead of constantly parroting talking points. Far too many seem to want to be pawns for the use of the globalists. It's as though we're already turning into a country of robots.
You put out "facts" based on the crap from Lott, D'Souza, Lindell and Trump.

The variety of sources I have provided by far exceeds your own.

None of you do more in answer to those sources than simply deny those facts as false.

One example...Lott says there were overvotes in Allegheny county. I provided census data proving voter turnout was less than registrations. No answer from @Sickofleft to dispute those facts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I asked a question you ran away from. You imply something about the pipe bomber as if it could mean Trump didn't cause the riot or that something in the video shows someone in the FBI is really to blame.

It is really quite simple. Trump lied about the election. His lawyers lied about their evidence. Lindell lied about his IT experts and what the found. Enough people were as gullible as you and heard his call for a wild rally on January 6. They showed up and heard him say that if they fought like hell they could stop the steal.

Should the FBI have known he'd call for violence?

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
What do you think the democrats are?
One of the two political parties who have held governmental power since the 1860s. At the present time it is staffed by regular Americans who have been elected in various elections over the past 30-40 years. Many are young and upcoming and many are old and on their way out. Each of them have their own unique biographies. Just a bunch of Americans from diverse backgrounds, races, genders and hopes and dreams. What do YOU think the Democrats are?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Come on! Can't you tell when old @Jack4freedom is trying to channel James Cagney?

Jack is a real 'yankee doodle dandy'. Not.

It's his bluff against being called out for the Antifa/Commie/globalist that he is.

View attachment 73104

Enjoy...

Your profile here fits the mold of a Commie globalist than anyone on the board. You’ve been shilling for a Commie KGB ass hole here for as long as I can remember. Your hero Trump and many of his cronies certainly seemed to be with him in his quest to rebuild the old Soviet Union.

And yes, you are right, I am a Yankee Doodle Dandy….Pure American. Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie. My Dad fought under General Mac Arthur until after WW II was won. I can spot a phony “Patriot” from a mile away.

God of War

Governor
Really? What, exactly, did they "know"?
Clearly if they knew nothing then the FBI is nothing but entrapment fucktards. Is that what you think? The FBI is unable to find a REAL case like 1/6? ha ha

But of course your alarm seems to indicate your growing awareness of the increasing difficulty in your political persecution standing up to scrutiny.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Currently cases against the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys and while I personally have no use for either, there are discovery motions that should force the FBI to reveal just how many assets they had on the ground that day.
They are both overly maligned. You'd think they were worse than Antifa or BLM. They clearly aren't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Clearly if they knew nothing then the FBI is nothing but entrapment fucktards. Is that what you think the FBI is unable to find a REAL case like 1/6? ha ha

But of course your alarm seems to indicate your growing awareness of the increasing difficulty in your political persecution standing up to scrutiny.
Trial for members of the insurrection is underway. Investigation of Trump is ongoing. Trump clearly violated his oath and should be charged.

What has Durham found?

God of War

Governor
What has Durham found?
Durham has found the rats and scorpions nest for us. He has shown us that the judicial system is perverted beyond repair both in the Southern District of NY (rats) and in Washington DC (scorpions). Leftist jury pools are guaranteed in these places that vote 95% Democrat election cycle in and election cycle out.

We will see Biden investigated and twice impeached if the GOP holds to its promise. If they don't they are done. And they will be for REAL crimes, not "trumped" charges you traffic in.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Durham has found the rats and scorpions nest for us. He has shown us that the judicial system is perverted beyond repair both in the Southern District of NY (rats) and in Washington DC (scorpions). Leftist jury pools are guaranteed in these places that vote 95% Democrat election cycle in and election cycle out.

We will see Biden investigated and twice impeached if the GOP holds to its promise. If they don't they are done. And they will be for REAL crimes, not "trumped" charges you traffic in.
Damn. Trump put a hold on a congressional appropriation without notifying congress
That was against the law. He told federal empllyees to ignore subpoenas. That was obstruction.

He called for a wild rally on 1/6. He told the mob they should stop the election (steal) by going to the capitol and fight like hell...which the mob took to mean attack congress. Inciting a riot is a crime

Now he is accused of stealing documents and should be prosecuted.

What crimes can you accuse Biden of? Winning the election. Inflation. The price of gas.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I didn't say you were. I say you were playing at. Note the "Not" interjection. Jack, you're all show. A real Dandy indeed.
I’m living my life, enjoying it and here, I just tell it like it is. I still can’t figure out what you, Trump and all of his supporters are. All I know is that in the grand scheme of things, you’re all a bad joke and destined to fail at whatever hair brained plan you have for our country. In case you haven’t noticed, it’s crumbling at your feet right now. And everybody is laughing AT you, not WITH you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And how many convictions?

Jack4freedom

Governor

Now REALITY….We will see Hunters laptop and Joe Biden investigated on TV because that is the only way gutless Kevin McCarthy can finally reach his dream and become Speaker. However these investigations will reveal nothing that hasn’t been kicking around on Fox News, NY Post and other bullshit internet mediums that even the aforementioned smut rags refused to print. Those investigations will not reveal anything that will even come close to getting the 218 votes needed to impeach a POTUS. That’s my prediction and I am usually right. Jordan, Geats, Greene and the rest of the GOP jackals will make total jackasses of themselves and end up driving up Biden’s numbers….I can hardly wait to see these imbeciles in action…Maybe next March…lol