• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FTX

Jack4freedom

Governor
It would be nice if someone at the FBI with Hunters Laptop searched for FTX.....

Was any of this money kicked back to our political elites?
Dont worry. It looks as if the GOP will have control in oversight congressional committees after the new congress has been sworn in. Hunters Laptop will no doubt be the biggest issue on the GOP Congressional agenda. You can also expect big investigations regarding Chris Wray and the FBI and Merrick Garland and the DOJ. These swell committees will be stocked with a virtual All Star team of GOP stalwarts….Look for Jimmy Jordan, Mattie Gaetz, Louis Gohmert, Margy Green, Lauren Broebart and other warriars to attack these issues like a pack of mad dogs….I can hardly wait to see these guys and gals in action!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dont worry. It looks as if the GOP will have control in oversight congressional committees after the new congress has been sworn in. Hunters Laptop will no doubt be the biggest issue on the GOP Congressional agenda. You can also expect big investigations regarding Chris Wray and the FBI and Merrick Garland and the DOJ. These swell committees will be stocked with a virtual All Star team of GOP stalwarts….Look for Jimmy Jordan, Mattie Gaetz, Louis Gohmert, Margy Green, Lauren Broebart and other warriars to attack these issues like a pack of mad dogs….I can hardly wait to see these guys and gals in action!
I heard Durham needs a job.

Wow, you have spent a lot of time on your knees today.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It would be nice if someone at the FBI with Hunters Laptop searched for FTX.....

Was any of this money kicked back to our political elites?

Numbers:

$5,700,000 — The amount Bankman-Fried, aka "SBF" or "the next Warren Buffet," donated to President Joe Biden's campaign and other Democratic-aligned entities in 2020.

$40,000,000 — The amount SBF donated to political candidates and committees during the 2022 election cycle, the vast majority of which were aligned with the Democratic Party.

$15,600,000,000— Bankman-Fried's estimated net worth on Nov. 8, 2022.

$0 — His estimated net worth on Nov. 11, 2022.

Sam Bankman-Fried Is Not Alone: Some of History’s Greatest Monsters Were Democratic Megadonors (freebeacon.com)

Stunning.

Numbers:

$5,700,000 — The amount Bankman-Fried, aka "SBF" or "the next Warren Buffet," donated to President Joe Biden's campaign and other Democratic-aligned entities in 2020.

$40,000,000 — The amount SBF donated to political candidates and committees during the 2022 election cycle, the vast majority of which were aligned with the Democratic Party.

$15,600,000,000— Bankman-Fried's estimated net worth on Nov. 8, 2022.

$0 — His estimated net worth on Nov. 11, 2022.

Sam Bankman-Fried Is Not Alone: Some of History’s Greatest Monsters Were Democratic Megadonors (freebeacon.com)

Stunning.
Will see how they decide to "re-define" all of that.....

Also a question that needs an answer, why is Zelensky Gov't so invested in crypto currency? I know we are all supposed to ignore that they are the second most corrupt country in Europe ... but ummmm.... what gives?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Will see how they decide to "re-define" all of that.....

Also a question that needs an answer, why is Zelensky Gov't so invested in crypto currency? I know we are all supposed to ignore that they are the second most corrupt country in Europe ... but ummmm.... what gives?
Some more numbers:

The embattled crypto billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried, who is now under federal investigation and suspected of defrauding his investors, spent the election season shelling out cash to Democrats: $865,000 to the Democratic National Committee, $1 million to Sen. Chuck Schumer's (D., N.Y.) Senate Majority PAC, and $6 million to the House Majority PAC...

...Bankman-Fried gave roughly $40 million to Democrats during the 2022 election cycle, making him one of the biggest donors to a fundraising juggernaut that helped stave off a Republican wave in the midterms. While the 30-year-old entrepreneur contributed to a handful of Republicans, the lion’s share of his spending has gone to Democrats. He contributed $250,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, $66,500 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and $400,000 to the Democratic Grassroots Victory Fund.

And perhaps some influence peddling with those ill-gotten gains:

"[FTX] is a massive money laundering, Ponzi scheme fraud with a crypto wrapper. This has nothing to do with crypto. This shit needs to stop," Marc Cohodes, a veteran short seller, said in September. Cohodes said Bankman-Fried’s source of wealth remains a mystery and questioned Bankman-Fried’s intentions with his donation to lawmakers.

"One suspects he donated millions to Democrats, knowing it would insulate him from press criticism and also help with regulators," said Scott Walter, president of Capital Research Center, a conservative watchdog group. "Perhaps his wild claim he'd give up to $1 billion to Democrats aimed to make him ‘Too Big To Jail.’"

So, will the Democrats...give back the money?

It doesn't seem likely:

Days after that visit, Sam Bankman-Fried appeared on a panel with Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.), who oversees crypto issues as chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee.

Waters dismissed questions this week about whether her colleagues should return donations from Bankman-Fried. Instead, she said that the scandal is "unfortunate because it just puts a bad eye on cryptocurrency."

Ill-Gotten Gains: Crypto Kingpin’s Donations Put Democrats in the Hot Seat (freebeacon.com)

The next time you hear a politician complain about corruption, just remember what they are doing here.

Some more numbers:

The embattled crypto billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried, who is now under federal investigation and suspected of defrauding his investors, spent the election season shelling out cash to Democrats: $865,000 to the Democratic National Committee, $1 million to Sen. Chuck Schumer's (D., N.Y.) Senate Majority PAC, and $6 million to the House Majority PAC...

...Bankman-Fried gave roughly $40 million to Democrats during the 2022 election cycle, making him one of the biggest donors to a fundraising juggernaut that helped stave off a Republican wave in the midterms. While the 30-year-old entrepreneur contributed to a handful of Republicans, the lion’s share of his spending has gone to Democrats. He contributed $250,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, $66,500 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and $400,000 to the Democratic Grassroots Victory Fund.

And perhaps some influence peddling with those ill-gotten gains:

"[FTX] is a massive money laundering, Ponzi scheme fraud with a crypto wrapper. This has nothing to do with crypto. This shit needs to stop," Marc Cohodes, a veteran short seller, said in September. Cohodes said Bankman-Fried’s source of wealth remains a mystery and questioned Bankman-Fried’s intentions with his donation to lawmakers.

"One suspects he donated millions to Democrats, knowing it would insulate him from press criticism and also help with regulators," said Scott Walter, president of Capital Research Center, a conservative watchdog group. "Perhaps his wild claim he'd give up to $1 billion to Democrats aimed to make him ‘Too Big To Jail.’"

So, will the Democrats...give back the money?

It doesn't seem likely:

Days after that visit, Sam Bankman-Fried appeared on a panel with Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.), who oversees crypto issues as chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee.

Waters dismissed questions this week about whether her colleagues should return donations from Bankman-Fried. Instead, she said that the scandal is "unfortunate because it just puts a bad eye on cryptocurrency."

Ill-Gotten Gains: Crypto Kingpin’s Donations Put Democrats in the Hot Seat (freebeacon.com)

The next time you hear a politician complain about corruption, just remember what they are doing here.
Thank you, it seems like a lot of the coverage of this by the MSM is dancing around the outside of the story instead of going indepth.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Democrats/Left the majority of the MSM awfully silent on this.....

Gosh... I wonder why...I mean OH MY GOD.... are they hopelessly corrupt?

I would reccomend watching the whole thing but it should be noted how uncomfortable the host gets at about the 3:30 mark.....

Jack4freedom

Governor
Democrats/Left the majority of the MSM awfully silent on this.....

Gosh... I wonder why...I mean OH MY GOD.... are they hopelessly corrupt?
The DOJ has opened an investigation into this and CNN, MSNBC and all major networks are covering it. See how REAL news sources and responsible DOJ handles real issues.

The DOJ has opened an investigation into this and CNN, MSNBC and all major networks are covering it. See how REAL news sources and responsible DOJ handles real issues.
Sure they do and CNN, MSNBC and the DOJ should be trusted....... because.......

???.... Good luck with that.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't think there's a there, there Dawg. It's a conspiracy theory based on the simple fact that Bitcoin is untraceable. Now, were the Ukrainians using FTX to launder embezzled US aid money into their own hand? MMmmmm, could be...
Looks like Fried got fried
He sure was fond of leftist
To be determined